Sadly, President Trump is suffering from Dementia on top of other mental illnesses

Another day, another butt-hurt snowflake claim... (sigh)...
you stooges will always make excuses
and you haters will always find something to hate.
maybe Maybe we can hate even better than republicans hated Hillary ,,,but that's a long shot
i'd say you're already ahead now.
Only thing I'm ahead of today All my stocks are down,,,,Israel provided evidence Needed to get their permission first

how are your stocks year to date, however?

maybe Maybe we can hate even better than republicans hated Hillary ,,,but that's a long shot
Hillary broke the law and Republicans / Conservatives are requesting she be held accountable rather than protected from prosecution, which is what Obama, Holder, Lynch, and Comey did.

Trump beat Hillary in an election, and Democrats called for military coups, assassinations, and continue the false accusation/no-evidence backed witch hunts.

Snowflakes definitely set the bar on 'hate'.
Blank you and Hillary The pos the traitor in the WH is the one you support Now he gave Russia info he got from Israel Why will Israel ever give him info again>????

But its his dementia, rapidly progressing, thats most debilitating and most disqualifying of his current role.
Another day, another butt-hurt snowflake claim... (sigh)...

I don't understand. Is this a standard response to everyone who agrees that Trump seems to be seriously "losing it?" It's not a matter of speech (like using the word crazy when you really mean a-hole), it's a real concern about his mental state, and what that means for the future, for all of us. You don't have to be a Democrat or a Hillary-fan to see Trump's flaws. After all, the whole world is talking about it.

I must admit, I am loving the LWNJ lunacy!! You people are unhinged! It is hilarious! Keep these threads flowing!! More cowbell!! More cowbell!!

6bbxwdi.gif~c200

:rofl:

you stooges will always make excuses
Only thing I'm ahead of today All my stocks are down,,,,Israel provided evidence Needed to get their permission first

Killing it Have mostly all AAPL FB MOMO,,,,,,have to say they did get big help from trump

Blank you and Hillary The pos the traitor in the WH is the one you support Now he gave Russia info he got from Israel Why will Israel ever give him info again>????
Nice empty accusation without proof. Again the Natl Security Advisor has said no such thing happened. The 'Source' for the accusation said he never said such a thing and it never happened. Try again...with real evidence next time.

Killing it Have mostly all AAPL FB MOMO,,,,,,have to say they did get big help from trump

heh - mine have some up also. trump or not, just happy about it to be honest. hope it continues. trump or not.

regardless of who is president - i want them to do well for us as a country - not one side or another.

I don't understand. Is this a standard response to everyone who agrees that Trump seems to be seriously "losing it?"

Those who claim Trump is 'losing it' are the same snowflakes and propaganda left wing media that continue to make all these false accusations against Trump without any evidence to support their accusations.

'Another day, another butt-hurt snowflake claim...'

When / If snowflakes and the leftist propaganda media can provide any evidence this will no longer be the case.

I must admit, I am loving the LWNJ lunacy!! You people are unhinged! It is hilarious! Keep these threads flowing!! More cowbell!! More cowbell!!

6bbxwdi.gif~c200

Our lunacy?? The chump gives classified info,, received from Israel , to an enemy Russia and we're lunatics?

Our lunacy?? The chump gives classified info,, received from Israel , to an enemy Russia and we're lunatics?
No. This has been debunked, refuted by the very source the fake media tried to use to make their story appear real.

Next...

6bbxwdi.gif~c200

Russia is our enemy? Better check with Saint Barack ..

Hmmm........the 80's called!!

MORE COWBELL!!!!!

heh - mine have some up also. trump or not, just happy about it to be honest. hope it continues. trump or not.

regardless of who is president - i want them to do well for us as a country - not one side or another.

I want us all to do better as a country, regardless of which party is in power. JMO of course, but I suspect the gains we have enjoyed in the stock market would not have happened if Hillary had been elected. That's due to the Trump economic pro-growth policies that the market favors - lower taxes and less regulations among other things.

Nice empty accusation without proof. Again the Natl Security Advisor has said no such thing happened. The 'Source' for the accusation said he never said such a thing and it never happened. Try again...with real evidence next time.
You dumbo There IS proof he got it from Israel Comes from Gov't officials On ALL TV stations

You dumbo There IS proof he got it from Israel Comes from Gov't officials On ALL TV stations
According to the National Security Advisor, the information Trump shared came from 'OPEN SOURCE' information. 'OPEN SOURCE' means UNCLASSIFIED', FYI.

Next...

Trump was not briefed......and was not aware of where it came from They DIDN"T tell him

I want us all to do better as a country, regardless of which party is in power. JMO of course, but I suspect the gains we have enjoyed in the stock market would not have happened if Hillary had been elected. That's due to the Trump economic pro-growth policies that the market favors - lower taxes and less regulations among other things.

i don't think it would be either. i think trump is going to be more prone to helping businesses and i'm fine with that. i do believe we're one of the more overtaxed in the world when it comes to businesses and that's why we lose out on companies going elsewhere.

even if hillary were elected, i'd still not make shit up about her left and right cause i didn't like her. i'd keep my eye on things sure. be vocal, sure. but i can't see the right protesting, shutting down colleges, beating the shit out of people....but i can see some going NOT MY PRESIDENT - but that happens every power change. :)

Forum List

Back