Sad truth: There is no sin or crime bad enough that would stop these leftists from praising Hillary

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Yes, this world is now that bizarre. You show them a snake and they will say "nice bunny." You show them that their pet kitty has turned into a vicious rat and they will accuse the messenger of being the real liar and fiend trying to ruin us.

Americans have lost the very meaning of life. Instead the focus is all on materialism, hedonism, lust and ego. God is an annoyance.

The LEFT have taken this totally pseudo altruistic stance that they are looking out for the common good with their sickening hyper-sensitive political correctness fed by academia and the media. They have turned this nation into a bunch of egocentric, narcissistic fairies being led by absolute liars and traitors. Yet the people buy into the B.S. Love the perverts, hate the Christians. Love the terrorists, hate Israel. Love the criminals, hate the cops. Love illegal aliens, hate our laws. Protest and riot over one black man shot by police, yet totally ignore the hundreds dying in their streets from gang violence. Love the despicable media, hate the whistle blowers. And secretly coerce or blackmail all govt agencies to do their dishonest, iniquitous bidding. DOJ, FBI, congressional leaders, (the media of course), whatever it takes.

This is the bizarre world we now live in. Based on how they are destroying this nation and its soul, Obama and Hillary are the epitome of evil. (imo)

She hasn't committed any crimes!!!! Embarrassing republicans is NOT a crime .

And consider the other side . Don trump is nooooo saint !

upload_2016-11-7_13-0-49.png

Yes, this world is now that bizarre. You show them a snake and they will say "nice bunny." You show them that their pet kitty has turned into a vicious rat and they will accuse the messenger of being the real liar and fiend trying to ruin us.

Americans have lost the very meaning of life. Instead the focus is all on materialism, hedonism, lust and ego. God is an annoyance.

No, God is a superstition... This is the 21st century, we have computers and space shuttles and shit.

You see, the thing is, you bend your morality around your political beliefs,not the other way around.

Love the perverts, hate the Christians.

Here's the thing. I don't hate anyone. But gay people didn't make my childhood a miserable experience, the Catholic Church did that.

Love illegal aliens, hate our laws.

I can't really get upset about poor people trying to make a better life for themselves, which is exactly what your ancestors and my ancestors did. (Fun fact, my dad was an immigrant.) Now, our "laws" are unworkable, which is why a lot of people ignore them. Not just the immigrants, but the people who hire them, work with them, live next door to them, and so on.

But Good Christians like you and Donny Trump think that breaking up families is totally what Jesus would do.

Love the terrorists, hate Israel.

Again, if we didn't have Israel, we probably wouldn't have any "Terrorists".

Love the criminals, hate the cops.

I have no problem with cops who do their jobs. I have a problem with cops who shoot unarmed children. Why don't you?

Protest and riot over one black man shot by police, yet totally ignore the hundreds dying in their streets from gang violence.

Um, yeah, the thing is, when we catch a gangbanger, he's held accountable. He's sent to prison. Cops should be held to the same standard when they kill someone without cause.

Love the despicable media, hate the whistle blowers. And secretly coerce or blackmail all govt agencies to do their dishonest, iniquitous bidding. DOJ, FBI, congressional leaders, (the media of course), whatever it takes.

Yawn, you see, I think the government agencies have better things to do than to endlessly investigate whether or not Hillary used the wrong kind of email. she did it, she admitted it was a mistake, and we can all move on. You know, for someone who claims to be a "Christian", you seem to be not too keen on the whole "Forgiveness" thing.

This is the bizarre world we now live in. Based on how they are destroying this nation and its soul, Obama and Hillary are the epitome of evil. (imo)

Well, it's a stupid opinion. You clowns on the right go on and on about e-mails and blow jobs, and ignore things like wars and recessions and torture and some truly evil shit Republicans have done. It's why I just can't take you guys seriously on this sort of stuff anymore.

Passing along classified information to her maid to print out is a crime, idiot.
“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”
Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

Huma’s mother has been active in the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, which is now headed by Nasseef and was banned in Israel on account of its ties to the Union of Good, a pro-Hamas fund-raising network, run by Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Abdullah Omar Nasseef, the man who set up the Abedins in Jidda, and a host of right-wing screeds pop up. Though he is a high-ranking insider in the Saudi government and sits on the king’s Shura Council, there are claims that Nasseef once had ties to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and that he remains a “major” figure in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?

Huma Abedin was also a member of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) – a student’s wing of the controversial Muslim Brotherhood. Saleha Abedin, on the other hand, is a leading member of the Muslim Sisterhood – the sister wing of the Brotherhood.

Shortly after Huma left the MSA, Anwar al-Awlaki became its chaplain. Awlaki was the al Qaeda member who guided the 9/11 attackers.
Anonymous Claims Hillary Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Has Islamist Links

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

Passing along classified information to her maid to print out is a crime, idiot.

Not what happened .

I get it. You don't like how she wins over and over . If you can't beat her, slander her! Then try to abuse the system and target her for bogus prosecution.

“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”

Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

Huma’s mother has been active in the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, which is now headed by Nasseef and was banned in Israel on account of its ties to the Union of Good, a pro-Hamas fund-raising network, run by Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Abdullah Omar Nasseef, the man who set up the Abedins in Jidda, and a host of right-wing screeds pop up. Though he is a high-ranking insider in the Saudi government and sits on the king’s Shura Council, there are claims that Nasseef once had ties to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and that he remains a “major” figure in the Muslim Brotherhood.

Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?

Huma Abedin was also a member of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) – a student’s wing of the controversial Muslim Brotherhood. Saleha Abedin, on the other hand, is a leading member of the Muslim Sisterhood – the sister wing of the Brotherhood.

Shortly after Huma left the MSA, Anwar al-Awlaki became its chaplain. Awlaki was the al Qaeda member who guided the 9/11 attackers.

Anonymous Claims Hillary Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Has Islamist Links

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

Yeah I see the crazy stories all the time .

Too bad for you there's no proof of your crazy claims . There's just as much "proof" that Trump is a Russian shill.

Not what happened .

I get it. You don't like how she wins over and over . If you can't beat her, slander her! Then try to abuse the system and target her for bogus prosecution.
Yes, it did so happen, idiot, and no you dont get a Gawd damned thing.

You are a dinosaur and the Dimocrat criminal system is on its last legs.

Hillary Directed Her Maid To Print Out Classified Materials

Trump supporters should chill out. The rumour that Hillary will force all of you to enroll in anger management courses within 30 days of her election is simply not true. You can opt out by taking a Latino to lunch.

Trump supporters should chill out. The rumour that Hillary will force all of you to enroll in anger management courses within 30 days of her election is simply not true. You can opt out by taking a Latino to lunch.
Well you could sure use it along with some genetic engineering to raise your IQ to room temperature.

Not what happened .

Yes, it did so happen, idiot, and no you dont get a Gawd damned thing.

You are a dinosaur and the Dimocrat criminal system is on its last legs.

Hillary Directed Her Maid To Print Out Classified Materials

Hack writers stories aren't proof of shit .

Yeah I see the crazy stories all the time .
But none of them can be true if they Hurt Hillary.

:rolleyes:

You are a retarded parrot.

Which ones ? The one where the Chinese got plans for their new jet from Hillary ? Lol, that was the latest !

Hillary has been investigated for the last 5 years, she's testified at bogus congress witch trials , even the FBI has been sicked on her . The result is nothing .

Which ones ? The one where the Chinese got plans for their new jet from Hillary ? Lol, that was the latest !
Talking about the one where Hillary has been having her maid print out classified information, stored it on an unsecured server and let the perv Anthony Weiner get it onto his laptop due to her carelessness. All these should get her prison time but it wont because idiots like you shield that criminal whore.

Sad truth: There is no sin or crime bad enough that would stop these leftists from praising Hillary

Yep, that's a fact.

NaziCons have cried "wolf" so many times against the Clintons that when a real "wolf" shows up - most sane people don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. NaziCons owe the Clintons many "get out of jail free" cards.

Forum List

Back