Sad Pillow

He decided making pillows ain't for him.
Seems like a lost soul looking for a purpose in life

Mr. Hogg decided to enter politics after he graduates from Harvard instead. He discovered that actually making things and satisfying customers is real work and not really something up his alley. Hogg's skill is in bloviating, and he's a sharp enough cookie to figure that out at a young age.

Imagine if another company had said that My Pillow causes cancer and made a movie claiming severe medical complications from sleeping on My Pillow

That is what Lindell did against Dominion

Lindell's words were accurate and actually a positive for Dominion. Dominion sells their voting system to leftists seeking to rig elections and there are a lot of liberal governments not just in America but around the world. Kim Jong Un may be shopping for a voting system soon enough, and Dominion has shown its ability to guarantee the result the leader wants.

No one wants cancer, but libs do want victories in elections, your analogy doesn't work.

There are no damages here to Dominion, this is a phony lawsuit.

Mr. Hogg decided to enter politics after he graduates from Harvard instead. He discovered that actually making things and satisfying customers is real work and not really something up his alley. Hogg's skill is in bloviating, and he's a sharp enough cookie to figure that out at a young age.
A future AOC. He'll get financed by gulible tards nationwide

Imagine if another company had said that My Pillow causes cancer and made a movie claiming severe medical complications from sleeping on My Pillow

Lindell's words were accurate and actually a positive for Dominion. Dominion sells their voting system to leftists seeking to rig elections and there are a lot of liberal governments not just in America but around the world. Kim Jong Un may be shopping for a voting system soon enough, and Dominion has shown its ability to guarantee the result the leader wants.

No one wants cancer, but libs do want victories in elections, your analogy doesn't work.

Dominion exists because it vote tabulation system is trusted as accurate and resistant to tampering.
Just like My Pillow exists because people trust that it’s pillows do not cause cancer

If someone started a rumor that My Pillow causes cancer and people spread it and My Pillow lost it’s customers......My Pillow could rightfully sue.

That is what Dominion is doing

Lindell's words were accurate and actually a positive for Dominion

Well, looks like Lindell is going to get his chance of proving that in court.
Problem for Lindell is that courts require actual facts and not internet rumors

Dominion exists because it vote tabulation system is trusted as accurate and resistant to tampering.
Just like My Pillow exists because people trust that it’s pillows do not cause cancer

If someone started a rumor that My Pillow causes cancer and people spread it and My Pillow lost it’s customers......My Pillow could rightfully sue.

Dominion exists because they can guarantee the desired result to Leftist governments.

And that's why they are successful. Lib politicians don't want to take the chance of losing.

North Korea's Un has no intention of losing his next election, and I'm sure he sees how Dominion fixed it for Sleepy Joe, and is impressed. May well decide to go with them next time.

Dominion exists because they can guarantee the desired result to Leftist governments.

And that's why they are successful. Lib politicians don't want to take the chance of losing.

North Korea's Un has no intention of losing his next election, and I'm sure he sees how Dominion fixed it for Sleepy Joe, and is impressed. May well decide to go with them next time.

OK I’m done

You are going all Goofy on me

Nah, just a douche looking for a handout.
I really wish that bastard was in school that day point blank in front of the nutjob

My Pillow is already in full crash and burn mode.

Nothing to compete with
Do you understand what competition is? Maybe you don't understand how foolish it is to quit the field of battle when your opponent is disintegrating. No, your hypothesis is null and void.

David Hogg.....Mission Accomplished

You do know he is having record sales online? Must suck to be you.

He has cut his available customer base in half. What does he do once they have bought pity pillows?

Hogg dreamed he was eating two giant marshmallows, and when he woke up, his entire inventory was gone.

Don‘t see Hogg being sued for $1.3 billion dollars

Looks like he is ahead in the pillow game

He has cut his available customer base in half.

Who says?

He has cut his available customer base in half.

Who says?

Kohls, Bed Bath and Beyond and other retailers

Forum List

Back