Sad Pillow

My Pillow is already in full crash and burn mode.

Nothing to compete with
1500 employees and net worth of $500M. Almost all sales via TV.

They better start looking for new jobs
I already told you his on line sales will keep a steady flow of cash coming in. He has 100 million people behind him. Lindell or his company are going nowhere.

Dominion will own him
Dominion owns too much already. The corruption level is 11. They are scared of Lindell. He can prove their machines were on the internet.

According to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, numerous other stores including H-E-B, Kroger, and BJ's have told him they will no longer sell MyPillow products. (These brands did not respond to Insider's request for comment.)

In statements, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's said that they would no longer sell MyPillow products because of poor sales.
You libtards actually think this look suits you.
Words have consequences
What words are you referring to?

Nothing to compete with
1500 employees and net worth of $500M. Almost all sales via TV.

They better start looking for new jobs
I already told you his on line sales will keep a steady flow of cash coming in. He has 100 million people behind him. Lindell or his company are going nowhere.

Dominion will own him
Dominion owns too much already. The corruption level is 11. They are scared of Lindell. He can prove their machines were on the internet.
Dominionn will have to open all their machines to scrutiny to prove their case.
Lindell just needs to find one dodgy machine, then comes the massive counter lawsuit.

Nothing to compete with
All of this because the guy went to the White House! He should be championed. He was an addict. He cleaned himself up and started a successful business. But he is the wrong letter...."R". Compared to some successful businessmen who are "D" he does not interfere like them and want total world domination.

According to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, numerous other stores including H-E-B, Kroger, and BJ's have told him they will no longer sell MyPillow products. (These brands did not respond to Insider's request for comment.)

In statements, Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's said that they would no longer sell MyPillow products because of poor sales.
Words have consequences
Not Democrat ones, naturally.

Words have consequences

Easy one

Lindell claims that Dominion SW switched votes in the election
Unless he can prove his claim...
He will lose Bigly

Nothing to compete with
All of this because the guy went to the White House! He should be championed. He was an addict. He cleaned himself up and started a successful business. But he is the wrong letter...."R". Compared to some successful businessmen who are "D" he does not interfere like them and want total world domination.

No, because he fabricated exorbitant lies and made false claims

Words have consequences

Easy one

Lindell claims that Dominion SW switched votes in the election
Unless he can prove his claim...
He will lose Bigly
We have the evidence. There were 19 Chinese successful cyber attacks in which over 500k votes were switched for Biden and swung the election. We have it all and the confidence of a Methodist minister with four aces.”

Can Dominion be reached for comments?

Nothing to compete with
He's a Believer. He will never be poor.
He was on Gab an hour ago plugging his book. All proceeds go to charity.
He doesn't seem too perplexed.
Oh and he's not tweeting his resignation on Twitter either.
He will be poor-----------everything he touches will turn to chit and even the left is losing use for this tool. I see a short live, followed by Drug overdose or suicide---which I expect from Greta as well.

It's called a boycott. Because Mike likes Trump and as we all know the left's excuse is: "Orange Man Bad".....It's so silly, but then so are you with your stupid crap. Mike has a multi million dollar business that was started and supported by on-line buyers from his infomercials. 'Big Box Stores' are the least of his business.

Nothing to compete with
now we know how they can afford all those ube expensive ads on tv...they are broke

I don’t see them as much as I used to...but I don’t watch Conservative TV who are the only ones who will carry his pillows.
He has also lost major retailers who will not affiliate with him.

He built his brand on his image.
That image is now repulsive

It's called a boycott. Because Mike likes Trump and as we all know the left's excuse is: "Orange Man Bad".....It's so silly, but then so are you with your stupid crap. Mike has a multi million dollar business that was started and supported by on-line buyers from his infomercials. 'Big Box Stores' are the least of his business.
Whatever is left of his multi million dollar business will be consumed in lawsuits and legal fees.
All because he made unfounded accusations against Dominion and Smartmatic

Words have consequences

Imagine if another company had said that My Pillow causes cancer and made a movie claiming severe medical complications from sleeping on My Pillow

That is what Lindell did against Dominion

Forum List

Back