Sad Facts: Liberal States and the Covid Virus

Florida 17 per 100,000 ...........New York...171 per 100,000

Let's see if the new panic gives us the numbers New York had...........I still say they cooked the dang books and abused the billing......

We need a GAO investigation on the numbers and who and how many got paid by medicare.
There is no billing to abuse.... that was explained already, stop lying.

Anyone admitted in to ICU is paid by Medicare, the same amount... They are not paid more by Medicare because they have a covid diagnosis.

Anyone put on a ventilator, for any reason needed, are paid the same by Medicare....They are not paid more for a COVID patient.

Florida is at the beginning of their spread.... we'll see the deaths when said and done.... hopefully it will be less per thousand than New York.... since it doesn't have a lot of mass transit/subways and is not as crowded as NY, and we've developed some treatments for the disease!
I'd like a GAO audit to find that out..............

Again........why is the definition here different from Europe......when they are not counting them........and here they are counting them.............then the Media using them as an example on WHY WE SUCK....................Most of EUROPE ISN'T COUNTING IT THE SAME WAY.........

I don't believe you...........and I think they are raping the Gov't with Covid..........

This virus is too dang low to have this much Hype.........and it WILL RUN IT'S COURSE.....better to run it with the healthy to get the infection rate below 1 quicker.

According to this guy........hospitals get more money from Medicare for Covid and Ventilators.........

Here is the fact check on it.........but says misture.......aka unsure.
The republican legislator and doctor is an idiot, and liar....

Here is the guideline,

the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

And your lying piece of crappie says, if they are hit by car and test positive from covid, he'll be a covid death, even if he died from car accident injuries....

LIAR LIAR Jensen is just a flat out liar, and should have his licence revoked.
I now know 3 that were given Covid death certificates and the families say they didn't die from Covid...........I also know that Medicare can be billed for coivd 13,00 0 and ventilator 39000 ...........add that together and 52000 ..............cha ching.........

Only a few States have the lion's share of deaths..............about 82000............I question that they all died of Covid..............and challenge that they are cooking the dang books.

Early on .....I WAS RIGHT.......in most of my predictions with the exception of Seasonality..........I think I'm right again...........They get money from Medicare for calling a death Covid........and there are plenty of people who die every day historically to abuse the charge codes from the Hospitals........

If the spike in Red states don't yield the same amount of deaths.......which they are not so far.......then I say DNC run states have cooked the books.
Dr Jenson is full of crap.... And so is Laura Ingram... the article is from April 9th.... very outdated.....

No matter who goes on a ventilator, Medicare pays that amount...No matter who is put in ICU...for any condition, is paid the same amount by Medicare or MEDICAID..

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DIAGNOSIS of COVID...

And NOPE, you are lying...about who can be designated a COVID death....

It spells it out in the Jenson/Ingram article very clearly : "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"
The definition is BS...........and I know 3 people who got death certificates that the family said .......THEY DIDN'T DIE OF COVID....

Now tell me why Europe didn't do this.......per articles I've posted....and then the stinking media uses them as to WHY WE SUCK.......They aren't reporting the same........for the Covid Deaths.
What does the family say the 3 died from?
I've stated them already.

1. Terminal Cancer final stages........max 2 months to live.........death certificate said Covid.
2. Diabetes final stages...gangrene.........amputated leg.....didn't get all the gangrene.......death Covid.
3. Heart problems..........had a heart attack...........death by Covid.

All the Families said it was BS............why the F would they lie.
Did they die before their time, due to COVID... get pneumonia, have blood clot stroke from covid, or kidney failure from covid.... if they did, then they did die from covid, and not from the gangrene or cancer or Etc..... it's pretty simple.

If the guys had two to three months to live with their conditions, but died now because of covid complications, they died of covid....

If you have heart trouble, but catch the flu and die from catching it, you died from the flu, not your heart condition.....

Health conditions may make you more vulnerable to die from covid or the flu.....
LOL

My mother died from gangrene........after her leg was cut off........same with one of these......it's not pretty.........and it sure as hell ISN'T COVID.........

Europe isn't COUNTING THESE..............WHY.......then Why isn't the media saying Europe is not counting the same.

It is because of NOVEMBER..........You can sit here and try to justify whatever you want......I trust the FAMILY OVER YOU...........
Well, the CDC guidelines say they must die from covid to be listed as a covid death.

There is no monetary advantage to list a cause of death as covid vs something else.

Let's see if the new panic gives us the numbers New York had...........I still say they cooked the dang books and abused the billing......

We need a GAO investigation on the numbers and who and how many got paid by medicare.

Anyone admitted in to ICU is paid by Medicare, the same amount... They are not paid more by Medicare because they have a covid diagnosis.

Anyone put on a ventilator, for any reason needed, are paid the same by Medicare....They are not paid more for a COVID patient.

Florida is at the beginning of their spread.... we'll see the deaths when said and done.... hopefully it will be less per thousand than New York.... since it doesn't have a lot of mass transit/subways and is not as crowded as NY, and we've developed some treatments for the disease!

Again........why is the definition here different from Europe......when they are not counting them........and here they are counting them.............then the Media using them as an example on WHY WE SUCK....................Most of EUROPE ISN'T COUNTING IT THE SAME WAY.........

I don't believe you...........and I think they are raping the Gov't with Covid..........

This virus is too dang low to have this much Hype.........and it WILL RUN IT'S COURSE.....better to run it with the healthy to get the infection rate below 1 quicker.
Who is Europe not counting as covid that we are counting?

According to this guy........hospitals get more money from Medicare for Covid and Ventilators.........

Here is the fact check on it.........but says misture.......aka unsure.
The republican legislator and doctor is an idiot, and liar....

Here is the guideline,

the guidelines, which say: "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"

And your lying piece of crappie says, if they are hit by car and test positive from covid, he'll be a covid death, even if he died from car accident injuries....

LIAR LIAR Jensen is just a flat out liar, and should have his licence revoked.
I now know 3 that were given Covid death certificates and the families say they didn't die from Covid...........I also know that Medicare can be billed for coivd 13,00 0 and ventilator 39000 ...........add that together and 52000 ..............cha ching.........

Only a few States have the lion's share of deaths..............about 82000............I question that they all died of Covid..............and challenge that they are cooking the dang books.

Early on .....I WAS RIGHT.......in most of my predictions with the exception of Seasonality..........I think I'm right again...........They get money from Medicare for calling a death Covid........and there are plenty of people who die every day historically to abuse the charge codes from the Hospitals........

If the spike in Red states don't yield the same amount of deaths.......which they are not so far.......then I say DNC run states have cooked the books.
Dr Jenson is full of crap.... And so is Laura Ingram... the article is from April 9th.... very outdated.....

No matter who goes on a ventilator, Medicare pays that amount...No matter who is put in ICU...for any condition, is paid the same amount by Medicare or MEDICAID..

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DIAGNOSIS of COVID...

And NOPE, you are lying...about who can be designated a COVID death....

It spells it out in the Jenson/Ingram article very clearly : "In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID cannot be made but is suspected or likely (e.g. the circumstances are compelling with a reasonable degree of certainty) it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as 'probable' or 'presumed.'"
The definition is BS...........and I know 3 people who got death certificates that the family said .......THEY DIDN'T DIE OF COVID....

Now tell me why Europe didn't do this.......per articles I've posted....and then the stinking media uses them as to WHY WE SUCK.......They aren't reporting the same........for the Covid Deaths.
What does the family say the 3 died from?
I've stated them already.

1. Terminal Cancer final stages........max 2 months to live.........death certificate said Covid.
2. Diabetes final stages...gangrene.........amputated leg.....didn't get all the gangrene.......death Covid.
3. Heart problems..........had a heart attack...........death by Covid.

All the Families said it was BS............why the F would they lie.
Did they die before their time, due to COVID... get pneumonia, have blood clot stroke from covid, or kidney failure from covid.... if they did, then they did die from covid, and not from the gangrene or cancer or Etc..... it's pretty simple.

If the guys had two to three months to live with their conditions, but died now because of covid complications, they died of covid....

If you have heart trouble, but catch the flu and die from catching it, you died from the flu, not your heart condition.....

Health conditions may make you more vulnerable to die from covid or the flu.....
LOL

My mother died from gangrene........after her leg was cut off........same with one of these......it's not pretty.........and it sure as hell ISN'T COVID.........

Europe isn't COUNTING THESE..............WHY.......then Why isn't the media saying Europe is not counting the same.

It is because of NOVEMBER..........You can sit here and try to justify whatever you want......I trust the FAMILY OVER YOU...........
Well, the CDC guidelines say they must die from covid to be listed as a covid death.

There is no monetary advantage to list a cause of death as covid vs something else.
They stated it is a JUDGEMENT CALL.......Account billing says COVID...........I'd like to see a GAO investigation.......

If the growing infections don't lead to what happened in New York.........and New Jersey and the few states with 82 k deaths..........almost all elderly..........then I'd say I have a pretty good case for suspecting it to be BS.

Again...........why did Europe not call them Covid deaths.........and the Media Hype it because they didn't count the deaths the same.

In the artilcles I posted.

Look..............Your side has been wrong time and time again.............the CDC was WAY OFF......WRONG.......

And you will be proven wrong in time............this Hype is for November............We'll see if you get your body bag count...........I don't think so...........we shall see.........and I've been right from the get go except I'm surprised it isn't showing Seasonal.

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.
Texas and Florida will catch up fast.

Look..............Your side has been wrong time and time again.............the CDC was WAY OFF......WRONG.......

And you will be proven wrong in time............this Hype is for November............We'll see if you get your body bag count...........I don't think so...........we shall see.........and I've been right from the get go except I'm surprised it isn't showing Seasonal.
CDC way off?

They've been muzzled by admin putting politics before science.
xmqesg2n4b951.png

"The virus is 99% harmless" - Trump

For the mathematically challenged, here are the numbers for you:

Total US Tests: 37,258,821

Total US Deaths: 129,811 129,811 / 37,258,821 =.00348 * 100 = .348

100 - .348 = 99.652

Therefore 99.652% of those tested have not resulted in deaths.

Granted the virus isn't completely harmless, but you are more likely to survive it. 99% more likely.

Four state have accounted for over HALF the deaths in the United States while constituting only 14.5% of the population:

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

All liberal shitholes infested with Bolsheviks. Guess who they blame. Not Cuomo who killed a large portion in Nursing Homes.
Let’s see...all were states caught in the early days of the pandemic, before we knew much about it...most of the deaths were in densely populated areas. Think that might have more to with it than imaginary Bolsheviks?

What is the excuse for those states now experiencing a huge increase in cases?
_____

Why Coyote, it's young people getting on with their lives...not going crazy and broke in isolated hibernation...as you Bolsheviks want in you passion to unseat Don Trump.

The huge increase in CASES is of people with colds, or even no symptoms at all...with so many tests...but with New York Media propaganda it is made to sound so dire.

It is as it was from the start---as my daughter, an engineer explained it to me---you old people need to be careful, an we young people need to get on with our lives.

We have since talked on the phone, and she has sent me videos of my Grandchildren.

The old need to sacrifice...and be careful---and I am willing...and the Trump Derangement Syndrome people....like you...need to understand that this was a virus sent to us by China...and it has been dealt with as best we could...with the only real malpractice being that in New york and New Jersey...where it was ordered that old covid-diagnosed patients MUST be sent back to their Nursing Homes to die, after infecting others who were most at risk.

Please get help. You need it.

NY
NJ
Ill
Mass

Let’s see...all were states caught in the early days of the pandemic, before we knew much about it...most of the deaths were in densely populated areas. Think that might have more to with it than imaginary Bolsheviks?

What is the excuse for those states now experiencing a huge increase in cases?
_____

Why Coyote, it's young people getting on with their lives...not going crazy and broke in isolated hibernation...as you Bolsheviks want in you passion to unseat Don Trump.

The huge increase in CASES is of people with colds, or even no symptoms at all...with so many tests...but with New York Media propaganda it is made to sound so dire.

It is as it was from the start---as my daughter, an engineer explained it to me---you old people need to be careful, an we young people need to get on with our lives.

We have since talked on the phone, and she has sent me videos of my Grandchildren.

The old need to sacrifice...and be careful---and I am willing...and the Trump Derangement Syndrome people....like you...need to understand that this was a virus sent to us by China...and it has been dealt with as best we could...with the only real malpractice being that in New york and New Jersey...where it was ordered that old covid-diagnosed patients MUST be sent back to their Nursing Homes to die, after infecting others who were most at risk.

Please get help. You need it.
Ok MacCauley...whatever floats your boat. Will they let me visit you in ICU? I promise to bring chocolate.

100 - .348 = 99.652

Granted the virus isn't completely harmless, but you are more likely to survive it. 99% more likely.
It currently has a death rate of 4%...That's D-E-A-D. Those infected and recovered with lung scars probably wouldn't say harmless either. Trump was full of shit when he said that. Why would you defend it?

CDC way off?

They've been muzzled by admin putting politics before science.
xmqesg2n4b951.png
More have died from COVID than died fighting that war...by A LOT.

100 - .348 = 99.652

It currently has a death rate of 4%...That's D-E-A-D. Those infected and recovered with lung scars probably wouldn't say harmless either. Trump was full of shit when he said that. Why would you defend it?

Did you not read the last sentence of my post?

Or were you looking to pick a fight with me? Not buyin'.

100 - .348 = 99.652

Did you not read the last sentence of my post?

Or were you looking to pick a fight with me? Not buyin'.

What about your last line? Trump's statement was wrong and irresponsible and still you defend it. Unbelievable.

100 - .348 = 99.652

And heart troubles and kidney trouble and blood clotting trouble.... And neurological troubles!

While the article desperately tries to avoid it...........It admits...more money for Covid Cases.....20% more.....and pays more for uninsured........

Hospitals are TOO NOBEL TO TAKE THE MONEY.......LOL

Forum List

Back