Zone1 *Sacrifice's Of Animals Again On The Jewish Mount!*

SO? reminds me of an aphorism written by Maimonides in his book "guide for the perplexed"
He wrote--(approx.) ' be careful what you write because some people BELIEVE anything written'
I believe that the "john" who putatively authored
the book of revulsions was full of mushrooms OR
any and all of his statements are subject to SPOOKY
interpretation including the "whore of babylon" thingy. Of course there is a temple---just messed up
like the Parthenon. There is a KAABAH too---mostly
a black rock----probably a meteorite. There were
beautifully carved GIANT statues of "Buddha" but they were obliterated. Yankee Stadium is still intact

I get that vibe when reading Revelation as well. I also think Ezekiel was doing some wacky drugs too. Have you ever read Ezekiel? He was like one of those homeless people holding a sign that says, “The End is Near” but he was given some sort of elite status to spread his message. He must have been an entertaining and charming son of a gun. There is no way he wasn’t hyped up on some ancient type of hallucinogens.

I get that vibe when reading Revelation as well. I also think Ezekiel was doing some wacky drugs too. Have you ever read Ezekiel? He was like one of those homeless people holding a sign that says, “The End is Near” but he was given some sort of elite status to spread his message. He must have been an entertaining and charming son of a gun. There is no way he wasn’t hyped up on some ancient type of hallucinogens.
mushrooms

well, that's quite an absurd assertion, your video and as usual you do not respond to content - that in fact coincides inversly with the deviant video.

The claim is based on a false assumption,
I've pointed to it, but because it contradicts
your perception of Jews, or Judaism, it's easier
to dismiss calling us deviant, and repeat your dogma.

I didn't respond to you, because I didn't see the point
and frankly, maybe because English isn't my native,
I really struggle to understand your syntax,
behind all that pathos... keep it simple.

Try to address the previous video,
here's another one, you get the idea...

Last edited:
Well, yes. The slaughtered animals are eaten. You both seem to believe that becoming holy or separate as God is holy can be attained by eating or abstaining from certain food. Derp.

What's the difference?

It is a rational argument. The subject of the term sanctuary of God is either about room in a building or Divine providence just as Kashrut is either about food that is eaten or teaching that is received whether clean or unclean. In both cases it cannot be about both so the question is what is a rational conclusion. What goes into the mouth can not defile a person but what goes into the mind does so then the subject of Kahrut is teaching not food. Apply that same reasoning to the term "Sanctuary of God" in light of a more rational meaning "Divine providence" and the only rational conclusion is that it cannot be made by human hands.

The Law is the wall of the temple. The sanctuary of God is within those boundaries and is only accessible to those who comply with the Laws demands in the only way that fulfills the promise of abundant blessings and eternal life in the realm of God here and now on earth, the reward of the righteous.

The eternal life promised by God for complying with the instruction in the Law is about comprehension which is not present in nor can be made by human hands but can be given and received through words that nourish like manna from heaven - teaching from God.

One cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the law that prohibits eating the flesh of swine that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that the subject of kashrut is about food is in and of itself the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

The point of holiness is not 'becoming G-d',
and abstaining from foods, is not 'eating G-d'.

Severe cognitive dissociation is not a rational argument,
you can't write a single sentence without a strawman,
paired with circular reasoning.

The logical conclusion of using such reasoning - "not murder"= must murder,
because if I give you the salt when you asked me to pass it to you, it's the
opposite of what you asked...since taste "cannot be passed by human
hands"...so to give you salt I must not give you the salt.

What I meant by trying to "make G-d irrelevant",
is exactly that pseudo-Greek buffoonery.

Really all it takes is a stick on the head,
and suddenly words have meaning.

Last edited:
The claim is based on a false assumption,
I've pointed to it, but because it contradicts
your perception of Jews, or Judaism, it's easier
to dismiss calling us deviant, and repeat your dogma.

I didn't respond to you, because I didn't see the point
and frankly, maybe because English isn't my native,
I really struggle to understand your syntax,
behind all that pathos... keep it simple.

Try to address the previous video,
here's another one, you get the idea...

the desert religions - is there a difference.

not mine - you claim tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... the basis for your - monotheism, sorry - find a dictionary and look up religion ...

- and have you found your tablets yet.

or what then is wrong with the golden calf - for your non religion.

The point of holiness is not 'becoming G-d',
and abstaining from foods, is not 'eating G-d'.

Copra sanctum! I never said that it was so the rest of your post is moot, irrational, and desperate.

I said that one cannot become holy as God is holy by eating or abstaining from certain food. DUH. The entire idea is absurd, not kosher. What goes into and out of the mind is the subject.

What's in the mind and consequent actions are what separate man from beast as God is separate.

And in case you forgot, I said that one cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because that teaching is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Food cannot defile and contaminate the mind. False teaching does as you so generously demonstrate. Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:
the desert religions - is there a difference.

not mine - you claim tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments ... the basis for your - monotheism, sorry - find a dictionary and look up religion ...

- and have you found your tablets yet.

or what then is wrong with the golden calf - for your non religion.

I didn't say anything about the Tablets in this thread.

The golden calf is narrow mindedness.

Copra sanctum! I never said that it was so the rest of your post is moot, irrational, and desperate.

What I said is that one cannot become holy as God is holy by eating or abstaining from certain food. DUH. The entire idea is absurd, not kosher. What goes into out of the mind is the subject.

And in case you forgot, I said that one cannot comply with the literal interpretation of the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate because that teaching is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Your pathetic response is proof that you defy this command and have your reward already!

Again you're arguing a straw man,
because you cannot address the subject.

But the interesting part, why are you triggered by the subject?

Again you're arguing a straw man,
because you cannot address the subject.

But the interesting part, why are you triggered by the subject?

lol....straw man my ass, but the interesting part? You really have no clue? Thats a shame.

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating, for all to see, the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for setting that instruction aside.

Well done!

lol....straw man my ass, but the interesting part? You really have no clue? Thats a shame.

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing consequences for setting that instruction aside.

Well done!

Why are you so triggered by that commandment?
I didn't ask you to refrain from insects or pigs...

Just be good Noahides, if you eat animals, first slaughter them.
Some of you eat living creatures, and you want to argue Kosher laws....

speaking of the demented - "temple service" - what exactly is that for the non religious. lamb haters.

Ah...this is actually a great question.

The Temple is the only institute, without which no so-called atheist
can fundamentally change, or modernize anything about orthodoxy.

Temple service, from secular perspective, is pretty evident even on the surface,
as a social ritual, economic, legal and political center, the heart of the civilization.

Last edited:
Why are you so triggered by that commandment?
I didn't ask you to refrain from insects or pigs...

Just be good Noahides, if you eat animals, first slaughter them.
Some of you eat living creatures, and you want to argue Kosher laws....

Sorry. Whether you realize it or not you have helped me to show that the law of God remains in effect and is still in full force. Your mind has been defiled and contaminated by the vile and loathsome teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so you have become one.

You are what you eat. You have your reward already!

Good noahides? :auiqs.jpg:Right.... So go ahead and dick around over what's for dinner, every single day, swallowing bullshit that is thrown into the trash by more advanced living beings. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Sorry. Whether you realize it or not you have helped me to show that the law of God remains in effect and is still in full force. Your mind has been defiled and contaminated by the vile and loathsome teaching of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and so you have become one.

You have your reward already!

So go ahead and dick around over what's for dinner, swallowing bullshit that is thrown into the trash by more advanced living beings.

So you're less a pig by eating more of it?

Advanced pig, don't get me wrong...

.. for even pigs don't eat pigs...

now which is that?

Last edited:

Silver coin to fund the Temple for the nations

The coin contains 32 grams of pure silver and represents three times the amount of the Hebrew silver half-shekel that was donated by every Jewish male to finance the daily operation of the Temple.

Last edited:
Israeli Cultural Revolution - Passion For The Temple | The Imaginative Force | Prophetic Cinema

"Those of vast grasping,
their force of imagination is great and very exalted." - Rabbi Kook

At least among us Jews, those who have a grasp of knowledge,
are those of great imagination. And then there's great daring,
in their descriptions, their thoughts.

We can see this among the prophets.
We can also see this among Kabbalists.
The terminology is full of imaginative power.

Which causes superficial people to think all these folks are confused and need psychiatric hospitalization. But they don't need any, they are entirely normal people. With that, they have great imaginative power, breaking many borders.

In the scientific field, until Psychoanalysis none of this was known. The Freudian psychoanalysis revealed great depths within the human subconscious, symbolic thinking.
Also later, Jung has many observations of this kind - the collective unconscious...the ocean of souls.

So, "those of vast grasping, their force of imagination is great and very exalted, and it's connected with visions that are more general in reality. And according to their courage,
and purity of their spirit, the imaginative power enacts itself through them. To draw exalted imaginations, that the light of the high truth reveals by them. In such revelations that no logical mind can reach".

What does Rabbi Kook want from us? That we are not to be scared of meeting people
of such imaginative force, that we don't think it's a shortcoming, moreover - it is an advantage.

Possibly Rabbi Kook wants something else, besides not being scared to meet such people, rather Rabbi Kook tells You: "Maybe You, the reader, You are one of these great people,
that You don't get scared seeing You have imaginative power that is great ,
use it for these sacred purposes.".

Last edited:
Ah...this is actually a great question.

The Temple is the only institute, without which no so-called atheist
can fundamentally change
, or modernize anything about orthodoxy.

Temple service, from secular perspective, is pretty evident even on the surface,
as a social ritual, economic, legal and political center, the heart of the civilization.

was that the accusation, 1st century events - they were atheists, jesus - liberation theology, self determination ... the heavenly exemplar.

and no, mary and joseph never intended to be married, never did marry and lived happily everafter -

the heavenly tablets / 10 commandments - have been requested throughout this thread ... the language they are written in - more exact the hieroglyphics or just as well written in american or are not intelligible - as in - never existed.

... the heart of the civilization.

the garden - - or a self selected few ... inebriated without reason.

was that the accusation, 1st century events - they were atheists, jesus - liberation theology, self determination ... the heavenly exemplar.

and no, mary and joseph never intended to be married, never did marry and lived happily everafter -

the heavenly tablets / 10 commandments - have been requested throughout this thread ... the language they are written in - more exact the hieroglyphics or just as well written in american or are not intelligible - as in - never existed.

the garden - - or a self selected few ... inebriated without reason.

If you want to see the Tablets,

the answer is the same - they're kept for the Temple.

If you want to see the Tablets,

the answer is the same - they're kept for the Temple.

they never existed, moses is a liar, judaism is a false religion.

the truth, 1st century events were one in the same to unravel the harm done by the false prophets who abandoned the prescribed religion of antiquity for one's of their own making, the desert religions.

So you're less a pig by eating more of it?

Advanced pig, don't get me wrong...

.. for even pigs don't eat pigs...

now which is that?
Are you really that confused? Have you lost the ability to reason completely? Damn.

Let me break it down for you. If you have a second grade education it should be easy to grasp.

God spoke through the prophets in figurative language, metaphors, etc. True? Why would this same God who spoke through Moses, a prophet, speak in any other way when giving the Law?

It follows that the creatures described in kosher law represent human archetypes, their flesh represents their teaching, beliefs, etc., whether clean or unclean. The subject has nothing to do with diet except in the imagination of those who have defiled and contaminated their mind with the vile and loathsome teaching that the concern of God and subject of kashrut is food.

The point of kosher law is to instruct the intelligent to learn to differentiate between the teaching, whether clean or unclean, of all human creatures, whether living or dead, in order to stand guard over the sanctity of your own mind and avoid insanity like professing to refrain from the flesh of swine that do not ruminate even though its blood is dripping from your lips.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back