Sabotage

And now tho POS trump will attend a fraud meeting?? Could be held in his lying cheating ass kissing WH
TDS will never go away--but Covid will
Yes never You elected an all time moron His name will go down in history as the AH who 70 million toothless ah's voted for
Lord you are a piece of work.

He's a piece of something alright....
Eddie ( or as I call him "Edds") is one of the kindest and nicest people you could ever hope to meet. I have known him for nearly 20 years and I can vouch for his character. He would be too modest to admit this but his acts of kindness and generosity to people in need are too many for me to list. When edds found out I broke my wrist, he sent me a very generous check. I told him I would happily pay it back but he simply said "Pass it on when you can and don't break the chain" which I have done and do so ten fold and with a glad heart that I can. The ones that I help know all about what Edds told me to do in lieu of paying him back and that the only condition is to "pay it forward" when you can. Edds is opinionated and he likes to tweak noses on forums like this just like we all do....but Edds is a difference maker. I have a very debilitating nerve disease that when it's active? I wish God would just take me home. I thought I had friends that cared about me enough to simply "check in on me" from time to time...friends that I have always been there for. Edds is one of the very few that will either call me or send me an instant message. That is really all I need to continue through this living hell. I don't need nor want anything else. Edds has been there for me through thick and thin.

P.S edds, sorry if I ruined your reputation as a hard ass....but I think people really need to know what you represent.

How exactly does that reflect on his politics?
Bust on Edds to your heart's content but I take exception to the attacks on his character. I know the man and if it cost me the support of those that like what I post? So be it....I have no control over that. What I will not do is stay silent or join in on the dog-piling of insulting his character. I prefer to challenge him on his assumptions. I stand up for those that have proven themselves to be a true friend and Edds is that. Have I not defended you and supported you as well? I believe I have and you have done so for me. Attack the content of what he posts but the personal bullshit attacks doesn't make anyone's case.
.....I will not stay silent or join in on the dog-piling of insulting Mr Trump's character --like Eddie does
And now tho POS trump will attend a fraud meeting?? Could be held in his lying cheating ass kissing WH
Yes never You elected an all time moron His name will go down in history as the AH who 70 million toothless ah's voted for

Eddie ( or as I call him "Edds") is one of the kindest and nicest people you could ever hope to meet. I have known him for nearly 20 years and I can vouch for his character. He would be too modest to admit this but his acts of kindness and generosity to people in need are too many for me to list. When edds found out I broke my wrist, he sent me a very generous check. I told him I would happily pay it back but he simply said "Pass it on when you can and don't break the chain" which I have done and do so ten fold and with a glad heart that I can. The ones that I help know all about what Edds told me to do in lieu of paying him back and that the only condition is to "pay it forward" when you can. Edds is opinionated and he likes to tweak noses on forums like this just like we all do....but Edds is a difference maker. I have a very debilitating nerve disease that when it's active? I wish God would just take me home. I thought I had friends that cared about me enough to simply "check in on me" from time to time...friends that I have always been there for. Edds is one of the very few that will either call me or send me an instant message. That is really all I need to continue through this living hell. I don't need nor want anything else. Edds has been there for me through thick and thin.

P.S edds, sorry if I ruined your reputation as a hard ass....but I think people really need to know what you represent.

Bust on Edds to your heart's content but I take exception to the attacks on his character. I know the man and if it cost me the support of those that like what I post? So be it....I have no control over that. What I will not do is stay silent or join in on the dog-piling of insulting his character. I prefer to challenge him on his assumptions. I stand up for those that have proven themselves to be a true friend and Edds is that. Have I not defended you and supported you as well? I believe I have and you have done so for me. Attack the content of what he posts but the personal bullshit attacks doesn't make anyone's case.
.....I will not stay silent or join in on the dog-piling of insulting Mr Trump's character --like Eddie does
Harmonica There was a Kracken to be released Where is it ? And let me ask you You think trump is a man of fine character ?? A pussy grabbing liar? Why did he fire the cyber security guy Because the man told the truth about no fraud in election??

You should be watching the pennsylvania senate hearing instead of flapping your gums.
Did they let the kracken out yet????

Harmonica There was a Kracken to be released Where is it ? And let me ask you You think trump is a man of fine character ?? A pussy grabbing liar? Why did he fire the cyber security guy Because the man told the truth about no fraud in election??

You should be watching the pennsylvania senate hearing instead of flapping your gums.

Yep.

Harmonica Nostra and Trump
Crying Baby Sound Effects - YouTube
www.youtube.com › playlist

20 videos 45,708 views Last updated on Oct 24, 2020. Show more. 1. Fussy Baby Crying. The Hollywood Edge Sound Effects Library - Topic. The Hollywood ...
Crying Baby Sound Effects by The Hollywood Edge Sound Effects Library on  Amazon Music - Amazon.com
why did you put up a pic of liberals/etc from 2016?
lil Eddie is crying over his inability to comprehend simple math.

Yep.
Nothing mentioned so far on TV

www.youtube.com › playli
20 videos 45,708 views Last updated on Oct 24, 2020. Show more. 1. Fussy Baby Crying. The Hollywood Edge Sound Effects Library - Topic. The Hollywood ...
Crying Baby Sound Effects by The Hollywood Edge Sound Effects Library on  Amazon Music - Amazon.com
Nostra I do have some short comings but math isn't one of them
+$183,993.10 (1.43%)
Day Change

www.youtube.com › playli
+$183,993.10 (1.43%)
Day Change
You think 43% won the popular vote, Dummy. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yep.

Maybe you should stop watching the MSM,MSNBC and CNN.
It may be too long to hold your limited attention span. You should probably watch in small bits.

www.youtube.com › playli
+$183,993.10 (1.43%)
Day Change
Neither is picking great stocks

Yep.

The witnesses are very credible!!
One in particular is a military specialist in computer espionage. He stated they've been watching the voting machines in question for the last two years.
He also stated the same voting machines were used in venezuela and many other third world nations to steal elections.

www.youtube.com › playli
+$183,993.10 (1.43%)
Day Change
dows never been any higher.

your hate would carry more weight if it wasn't the only thing you ever did.

www.youtube.com › playli
+$183,993.10 (1.43%)
Day Change

Well I did raise 2 kids with paid for college educations that are making well into 6 figures and they're home with me now Does that count?

www.youtube.com › playli
+$183,993.10 (1.43%)
Day Change

Well I did raise 2 kids with paid for college educations that are making well into 6 figures and they're home with me now Does that count?
we could get to things like that if you didn't hate people who didn't share your hate for others.

but that's all i've seen from you in here - so from my point of view, hate is the only thing you ever do.

If there was any justice these gd traitors would be in jail Starting with the moron who lost 2 popular vote

Will you do anything beside post your rambling Chronic Clinical TDS / Trump OCD drivel?

We know better.

Will you take THE TRUMP VACCINE one YOUR POTUS and Commander-In-Chief Trump has it ready for your sweetheart?
What tRump vaccine?

Can we really get vaccinated against tRumps?

Does it work for all tRumps or just the orange one?

Can we make it a mandatory nation wide vaccination program to ensure tRumps do not infect our nation again?

I agree Your POTUS Trump has already saved us from one dreaded and lethal virus sugar:
View attachment 421307
With a little help from his Russian handlers.

And what is a "virus sugar"?

RUSSIA!!

RUSSIA!!

RUSSIA!!!

The Hag is the only way Trump could end up YOUR POTUS.

Hillary.jpg

Forum List

Back