Sabotage

If there was any justice these gd traitors would be in jail Starting with the moron who lost 2 popular vote

Will you do anything beside post your rambling Chronic Clinical TDS / Trump OCD drivel?

We know better.

Will you take THE TRUMP VACCINE one YOUR POTUS and Commander-In-Chief Trump has it ready for your sweetheart?
Trump vaccine ?? My white Jewish ass

I say we rename COVID-19 to TRUMP-20

That will make one Chronic Clinical TDS / Trump OCD sufferer doing it.

Will your husband do it to?

rump's economic team accused of 'sabotaging' Biden before exiting - The outgoing Trump administration doesn't have to make it harder for the Biden administration to boost the economy. But they're doing it anyway.
rump's economic team accused of 'sabotaging' Biden before exiting
The outgoing Trump administration doesn't have to make it harder for the Biden administration to boost the economy. But they're doing it anyway.

When policymakers approved the CARES Act in March, the massive federal response to the coronavirus pandemic included several emergency lending programs to prevent deeper economic losses. With the economy still struggling, common sense suggests those programs should continue in the coming months, taking advantage of money that hasn't yet been spent.
The Trump administration, however, disagrees. Earlier this week, the Federal Reserve explicitly requested that Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin extend the lending programs beyond Dec. 31 -- a legal option under the CARES Act -- but the cabinet secretary refused, insisting instead on pulling the plug.

As Neil Barofsky, the former special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, explained this week, "The decision appears intended to limit the incoming Biden administration's options to deal with the continuing crisis."
Yesterday, as Bloomberg News reported, Donald Trump's outgoing economic team made matters just a little worse.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will put $455 billion in unspent Cares Act funding into an account that his presumed successor, former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen, will need authorization from Congress to use. Mnuchin plans to place the money into the agency's General Fund, a Treasury Department spokesperson said Tuesday. That fund can only be tapped with "authority based on congressionally issued legislation," according to the Treasury's website. The money includes $429 billion that Mnuchin is clawing back from the Federal Reserve -- which backed some of the central bank's emergency lending facilities -- and $26 billion that Treasury received for direct loans to companies.
If Janet Yellen is confirmed as Treasury secretary, she'll able to put just under $80 billion in the department's Exchange Stabilization Fund to bolster the economy. Were it not for Mnuchin's latest actions, Yellen would have access to a pot of resources nearly six times larger to work with.
The outgoing Treasury secretary doesn't have to do this. As Bloomberg News' report added, "Mnuchin isn't required to move the money into the General Fund -- the Cares Act states that the Treasury Department can maintain access to the money by keeping it in its Exchange Stabilization Fund until 2026."
But Trump's cabinet secretary is doing it anyway.
MSNBC's Chris Hayes yesterday described this as "flat out sabotage." Paul Krugman stressed the same point, adding that the Trump administration's move is "sabotage, pure and simple."
In case this isn't obvious, recent history shows how horribly unnecessary this is. When the Bush/Cheney administration prepared for the incoming Obama administration's arrival, then-Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson made every effort to make crisis-era resources available to the new team. When the Obama administration prepared for Donald Trump's arrival, the outgoing Democratic team made the Republican's success their "number-one priority."
But on their way out the door, Trump and his team appear a little too eager to salt the earth behind them.
We'll probably never get a straight answer, but I'd love to ask Mnuchin, "Who, exactly, told you to do this? Was it your idea, or did someone give you direction?"

Any link? Isn't that required when you post someone else's work? Are you quoting the whole article?
Yes just a cut and paste and thats all there was Is there something there you don't believe If so I'll gladly investigate more thoroughly

rump's economic team accused of 'sabotaging' Biden before exiting - The outgoing Trump administration doesn't have to make it harder for the Biden administration to boost the economy. But they're doing it anyway.
The outgoing Trump administration doesn't have to make it harder for the Biden administration to boost the economy. But they're doing it anyway.

When policymakers approved the CARES Act in March, the massive federal response to the coronavirus pandemic included several emergency lending programs to prevent deeper economic losses. With the economy still struggling, common sense suggests those programs should continue in the coming months, taking advantage of money that hasn't yet been spent.
The Trump administration, however, disagrees. Earlier this week, the Federal Reserve explicitly requested that Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin extend the lending programs beyond Dec. 31 -- a legal option under the CARES Act -- but the cabinet secretary refused, insisting instead on pulling the plug.

As Neil Barofsky, the former special inspector general for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, explained this week, "The decision appears intended to limit the incoming Biden administration's options to deal with the continuing crisis."
Yesterday, as Bloomberg News reported, Donald Trump's outgoing economic team made matters just a little worse.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will put $455 billion in unspent Cares Act funding into an account that his presumed successor, former Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen, will need authorization from Congress to use. Mnuchin plans to place the money into the agency's General Fund, a Treasury Department spokesperson said Tuesday. That fund can only be tapped with "authority based on congressionally issued legislation," according to the Treasury's website. The money includes $429 billion that Mnuchin is clawing back from the Federal Reserve -- which backed some of the central bank's emergency lending facilities -- and $26 billion that Treasury received for direct loans to companies.
If Janet Yellen is confirmed as Treasury secretary, she'll able to put just under $80 billion in the department's Exchange Stabilization Fund to bolster the economy. Were it not for Mnuchin's latest actions, Yellen would have access to a pot of resources nearly six times larger to work with.
The outgoing Treasury secretary doesn't have to do this. As Bloomberg News' report added, "Mnuchin isn't required to move the money into the General Fund -- the Cares Act states that the Treasury Department can maintain access to the money by keeping it in its Exchange Stabilization Fund until 2026."
MSNBC's Chris Hayes yesterday described this as "flat out sabotage." Paul Krugman stressed the same point, adding that the Trump administration's move is "sabotage, pure and simple."
In case this isn't obvious, recent history shows how horribly unnecessary this is. When the Bush/Cheney administration prepared for the incoming Obama administration's arrival, then-Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson made every effort to make crisis-era resources available to the new team. When the Obama administration prepared for Donald Trump's arrival, the outgoing Democratic team made the Republican's success their "number-one priority."
But on their way out the door, Trump and his team appear a little too eager to salt the earth behind them.
We'll probably never get a straight answer, but I'd love to ask Mnuchin, "Who, exactly, told you to do this? Was it your idea, or did someone give you direction?"

Any link? Isn't that required when you post someone else's work? Are you quoting the whole article?
Yes just a cut and paste and thats all there was Is there something there you don't believe If so I'll gladly investigate more thoroughly

Looks like an opinion piece, an if it is from a source that is not legit, or leans heavily on the left or right, I tend to disbelieve much of it. That goes for both sides. I don't care if you research it further or not, if it isn't mainstream it s probably false and a lot of opinion and little to no facts.

LOL....Barry left behind a bunch of loyalist to sabotage Trump at every turn.
Cry me a river ya little bitch.
Thats BS I heard Obama give Trump a warm welcome with all his people to help Trump in anyway AND trump thanked him So can your shit and sell it to some one who cares
you can start by eating your shit. then stop and wonder why you are so fucking stupid. get back to us when , wait-you wont figure it out.....

LOL....Barry left behind a bunch of loyalist to sabotage Trump at every turn.
Cry me a river ya little bitch.
Thats BS I heard Obama give Trump a warm welcome with all his people to help Trump in anyway AND trump thanked him So can your shit and sell it to some one who cares
you can start by eating your shit. then stop and wonder why you are so fucking stupid. get back to us when , wait-you wont figure it out.....
Eat shit you prk?? What'll I do with your bones

Trump concession speech
Trump's concession speech, as if he'd actually give one
Here is a parody of Trump's concession speech if he decides he's had enough presidenting.

Sexual objects and gentlemen, Diamond, Silk, and distinguished guesses:
I want to thank myself for being here. It takes a lot of courage to appear on national television, which I have done many, many times very strongly. I am here today because I have an announcement I want to announce.
It is my honor to congratulate me on graduating first in my class in the Electoral College. Not the first time. I’ve always been a terrific student. I was the valedictorian in 2016, when I beat Crooked Hillary very strongly. This time I beat Sleepy Joe, who slept through all his classes.
Now I’m conceiting to him.
I got 72 million votes. Biden only got 306!
I WON and I won
I won 100% of legally cast votes — and probably some other ones, too. So many that I gave them away to charity, because I love our vets, our brave suckers and losers. And the veterinarians love me. Because they love a winner.

Many people are saying I’m a winner. I’m one of those people. As you may have seen on my Twitter feed, I said “I WON THE ELECTION!” and “I won the Election!” Let me rephrase that: I both WON and won the election. That means I won twice. Two times! No one’s ever won one thing so many times, believe me.

And I scored big in this election. Did I mention I got 720 million votes and Biden got 36?
I never thought I’d say this, but I’m getting tired of winning.
I’m tired of executive time. I need some me time. I need to focus on TRUMP. I’m tired of making America focus on me. It’s time for me to focus on me. After all, there’d be no America without me. There’d just be Arica.
Everything I'm going to do post-presidenting
I’m going to be doing a lot of things, beautiful things. I’m going to build my presidential library at Trump TV. You’ve heard of audiobooks? They’re like books you listen to. I’m going to do videobooks. They’re books you watch. Terrific videobooks, the best you’ve ever seen. I’ve already started one. I’m on chapter 11. Stay tuned!
George Washington made a mistake by not getting things named after him. Like Mount Vernon. He should have named it George Washington. I’m not going to make that mistake, because I don’t make mistakes. I make money, buildings, and America great. I’m going to make America greater by calling it Trump Territory. And I’m going to rename Reagan National Airport “Trump Nationalist Airport.” You’ll love my TNA! Instead of the usual lights on the runways, we’ll have TIKI torches. And no more male flight attendants. They’ll all be hot babes. When I’m your post-president, you’ll finally get to say “stewardess” again!
I received a QAnonymous tip about election fraud. Please send all gratuities to me personally. We will win the election that I already WON and won!
Windsor Mann is the editor of "The Quotable Hitchens: From Alcohol to Zionism" and a senior adviser to the Lincoln Project. Harass him on Twitter @WindsorMann
Trump's concession speech, as if he'd actually give one

They are making it harder fo Xiden, if the brainless toadie is even installed, to do harm to America for his chinese masters.

They are making it harder fo Xiden, if the brainless toadie is even installed, to do harm to America for his chinese masters.
But Trumps Russian master doesn't bother you ,hypocrite??

The news source is as pathetic as the opinion piece written by a "wet behind the ears" fabian socialist. You really should do a bio search of the source and do the proper vetting before posting garbage, Edds....it hurts your credibility here. I also believe that you are too intelligent to actually believe that the gaffe machine that is Joe Biden really inspired 10 million more voters to cast a ballot for him than the Barrypuppet did that had voters swooning, and fainting from the mere sight of him. This election was an unmitigated joke with hundreds of irregularities, lost flash drives with votes on them that were never counted and those are just the ones that they found, mail-in ballots turning up in swing states when ballot counting was shut down for the night and poll workers from the repub side were not allowed to view them as required by election law. The Dominion software that had backdoor access to change counts. What was really jaw dropping was a way to give a half a vote to one candidate and give 1.5 votes to the candidate of choice. It reeks from top to bottom. Why would democrat lawyers fight having the USPS having to prove that the number of mail-in ballots that went through their machines that leaves a digital footprint thus either verifying that they were sent through the system or that the numbers don't add up? It doesn't take much common sense to see the big picture.

Good on ya, Edds.....

But Trumps Russian master doesn't bother you ,hypocrite??

Trump has no master. Pootin is the shrilary master. Her and obummer. Xiden sold us out to China, he was thinking more long term than that lazy bastard obummer.

Forum List

Back