S&P 500 is retesting 2750 right now.

It broke through this level last week and is back to 2750 today. If that doesn't hold, the next nearest support level isn't clear. There is a 200 WEEK moving average level around 2650 FWIW.

Charting a technical breakdown, S&P 500 violates major support
/——/ In this political driven hysteria, fundamentals are meaningless.
To me the support and resistance levels are basically the fear and greed levels. When panic is ruling the day like now, the support levels give the traders something to focus on rather than jumping off a building.

It broke through this level last week and is back to 2750 today. If that doesn't hold, the next nearest support level isn't clear. There is a 200 WEEK moving average level around 2650 FWIW.

Charting a technical breakdown, S&P 500 violates major support
/——/ In this political driven hysteria, fundamentals are meaningless.
To me the support and resistance levels are basically the fear and greed levels. When panic is ruling the day like now, the support levels give the traders something to focus on rather than jumping off a building.
......not literally of course.

I have put more money into my account by transfer but it hasn't been recognized yet my current goal is an 8% dividend and 15% annualized dividend increase.

I have put more money into my account by transfer but it hasn't been recognized yet my current goal is an 8% dividend and 15% annualized dividend increase.

What? Are you buying dividend stocks now? Why would you consider going bullish long on anything in this market. 3 weeks ago I felt the bottom on DJIA would be 20k. Now I won’t look for long positions until we test 17k at least twice.

Forum List

Back