S. 1301: Promoting Physical Activity for Americans Act

Your thread was in no way partisan or acted like this is new.
Not sure what he was babbling about.

He was having a hissy fit about the name of the bill, as if that is something that he just figured out they did in Congress.

Is it my fault he never paid attention before?

lol the resolutions were passed in 2021. Kind of late to be sniveling now. Nobody shilling for the GOP has any problem with calling their many welfare for billionaires bills the 'Fair Tax Bill' about 20 times over the years. Why is this one 'different'?

I don't even really know what to say about this.

These are the kinds of corrupt people running the country, folks. Jiminy Crickets...

Just read the title of the bill.

Then read the actual bill.

You'll see what I'm talking about.

It's like...

View attachment 551321
More Wizard of OZ pay no attention to the man behind the curtain bullshit. There really is not much of a difference between Democrats and Republican politicians anymore and on the rare occasion a new party pops up with some integrity and restraint they quickly get swallowed up by the political quagmire that is D.C.

Maybe it's time for some tree renewal.

lol the resolutions were passed in 2021. Kind of late to be sniveling now. Nobody shilling for the GOP has any problem with calling their many welfare for billionaires bills the 'Fair Tax Bill' about 20 times over the years. Why is this one 'different'?
How dare people get to keep more of their money.

How dare people get to keep more of their money.

Rubbish, since it's designed specifically to remove a lot more money from most peoples' pockets. Learn how to do arithmetic and see for yourself instead of just parroting whatever you think rich people like to hear and will suddenly give you a lot of cash for being a good boy.

Forum List

Back