Ryan's first time.................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Romney said the other day that he hopes Ryan does well tonight even though Biden is an old pro at debating and this is supposedly Ryan's first debate.

Paul Ryan HIMSELF even said this week that this is his first debate too.

However.........................Ryan has been a congressman since 1998 and has won reelection 6 times. Has Ryan ever debated before? Yes. According to his campaign, he's been in debates no less than 8 times, as well as has spent time on the Congressional floor.

Just another thing that Ryan lies about, just like he lied about his marathon times.

I wonder if lying about your actual debate experience is how the GOP lowers the bar for their candidate so that they don't look bad?

But...............they've lied about everything else, so why not this?

If Biden looks like the mindless buffoon he usually is, will you acknowledge it?

Hey..............if Biden screws up, yeah.........I'll say he screwed up.

Wanna know what I expect out of these debates? Ryan to lie his ass off, just like Mittens did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15OeAlw8bvI]I Must Debate You: Joe Biden vs. Paul Ryan - YouTube[/ame]

If Biden looks like the mindless buffoon he usually is, will you acknowledge it?

Wanna know what I expect out of these debates? Ryan to lie his ass off, just like Mittens did.
Then you'll think Biden wasn't an idiot.

You've got your mind made up already. It's okay, you can admit it. It's not like it's a big secret.

no. fo course not, becasue, Eureka!!!! ryan has debated before....see?

joe? well hes been a senator, debated on the senate floor for how long? and as part of the 08 national VP debate? so if joe wins its not becasue of that, its becasue hes better informed , if ryan wins its because hes debated before..QED if you're a slobbering partisan....:lol:

joe? well hes been a senator, debated on the senate floor for how long? and as part of the 08 national VP debate? so if joe wins its not becasue of that, its becasue hes better informed , if ryan wins its because hes debated before..QED if you're a slobbering partisan....:lol:

Ryan has been re-elected to his Congressional seat six times and has debated eight.

To say he's never debated (except maybe in high school as Mittens claims), is nothing more than a blatant lie.

But...............like I said, set the bar low.

22532684.jpg

the only thing Biden is a old pro at is sucking off the taxpayers ALL HIS LIFE. and he seems to be a pro at Face lifts lately...he's looking more dumb than normal he needs a new plastic surgeon

You've got your mind made up already. It's okay, you can admit it. It's not like it's a big secret.

I'm hoping that Ryan won't lie, but based on various speeches, as well as the way that he's been fact checked (especially on his math), and the way Clinton exposed a lot of their lies, what else can I really expect?

Especially when his running mate did the same thing last week.

did obama fuck up?

Actually, yeah, because instead of giving a lengthy explaination of how Mittens lied, he should have stated that wasn't true and given a short, concise answer about what he's done as President.

Eye contact with the camera (trying to speak to the American people) was good, but to not make eye contact with Mittens was a pretty big mistake, as it made him look unsure.

And...........unfortunately..............debates are more about how things look than what is actually said nowadays. I remember when the candidates actually talked about hard policy and numbers in debates, but, those days are long gone.

I'm hoping that Ryan won't lie, but based on various speeches, as well as the way that he's been fact checked (especially on his math), and the way Clinton exposed a lot of their lies, what else can I really expect?

Especially when his running mate did the same thing last week.

Yeah. Did you know that "liberals said he lied" is NOT the same thing as "he lied"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back