Ryan whined about the Stimulous until...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Joe told everyone that he had recieved not one, but two letters from Ryan requesting a portion of the money....:lol:

Typical Republican...it is wrong it someone else does it, but we can!

Front Row Joe showed Ryan what a debate should look like.

Ryan did nto want the stimulus. However, it was passed. For Ryan to NOT ask for some of that money for his constituants seeing as his constituants involuntarily contributed some of that money would have been congressional mal practice on the part of Ryan.

The fact that Biden is not aware of that is concerning. He should know better.

Well the poor liberals don't have much else to run on so they've latched on this..

I think the majority of the people will see this as a yawner, but hey they have to try I suppose

Last edited:
Joe told everyone that he had recieved not one, but two letters from Ryan requesting a portion of the money....:lol:

.....Right from the very begining of The $tim!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rllOR0zdno]GOP Republican Party Lies About Stimulus Package Exposed! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan did nto want the stimulus. However, it was passed. For Ryan to NOT ask for some of that money for his constituants seeing as his constituants involuntarily contributed some of that money would have been congressional mal practice on the part of Ryan.

The fact that Biden is not aware of that is concerning. He should know better.

What pure horseshit. Why didn't Lyin Ryan simply explain to the voters in his district how wasteful and stupid the stimulus was and how he didn't vote for it and based on his principals he wouldn't be asking for or recieving any stimulus money for his district.

Why didn't he do that? Does the man have principals or not? Or is it just more of say one thing and do another? The typical rethug way.

Are you such a fucking idiot that, if the Wisconsin taxpayer must fund Stimulus, you think that Ryan should not get their share for them?

Are you such a fucking idiot that, if the Wisconsin taxpayer must fund Stimulus, you think that Ryan should not get their share for them?

A point Ryan made: congresspeople are there as advocates for their constituents to get federal funds for available programs. That the program sucked does not obviate that responsibility.

Well the poor liberals don't have much else to run on so they've latched on this..

I think the majority of the people will see this as a yawner, but hey they have to try I suppose

Here Steph, get out the vibrator and go to town....

tumblr_mbqk5arB5a1qznndco1_500.gif

Your boy won't ever see the inside of the White House....

Idiot Neocons will try and deflect this fact..

Ryan put on his derp face as soon as Joe hung the stimulus noose around his neck, he dropped stimulus like a bad habit after that.. :lol:

Nailed him to floor, he did.

Ryan put on his derp face as soon as Joe hung the stimulus noose around his neck, he dropped stimulus like a bad habit after that.. :lol:

they're wetting their pants, they know it's game over....

Only in your mind. The stimulus was an enormous expensive failure. Ryan nailed that point again and again. We are in worse economic shape today than we were 4 years ago.

they're wetting their pants, they know it's game over....

Yes, over for Team Obama. FL shows RR up 7 points over Obama. As Biden would say, That's a big fucking deal.

I guess we'll see how the people in Wisconsin felt about it in November..

A point Ryan made: congresspeople are there as advocates for their constituents to get federal funds for available programs. That the program sucked does not obviate that responsibility.

I agree with this. But then when this sort of mud was being fluing at old Ronnie P., you jumped on the bandwagon to throw a handful or two.....I'm shocked. :lmao:

This is why RR have pulled ahead of Obama in FL by 7 points, right?

Romney has a lead in Florida that is well below the margin of error at +1.4.

Link to RCP average.

Uh, no. Latest poll has Team Romney up 7 points. That's a big fucking deal.

You are truly clueless if you think a single, non-average poll is a good gauge of how a state is going to vote..

Aggregated averages have a track record of being more accurate, just because one poll makes your pecker hard does not make it, in fact, true.

:lol:

I agree with this. But then when this sort of mud was being fluing at old Ronnie P., you jumped on the bandwagon to throw a handful or two.....I'm shocked. :lmao:
It's different. Paul made a point of saying he never put in earmarks. That was technically true but actually a lie.
DOesn't matter. Paul is done in the political world. He can sit back and write his memoirs: 30 Years With Nothing To Show.

Forum List

Back