Ryan Needs "More Time" To Finance Border Wall?

Just like Mitch....Ryan and the Turtle are siamese twins when it comes to mealy-mouthing their supposed GOP values. It's clear both are in the cheap labor Chamber of Commerce pocket and will fight a border wall behind the scenes. America first? not with these two clowns and the President is calling them out, by name to DO something for a change. Paul is quite upset by all this....Mitt's butler in the 2012 campaign, Ryan's objective is to keep his seat at any cost. We can't get rid of the Turtle...he's only half-way through a 6 year deal in a state where his approval rating is now 19%. But Ryan? we can do something about him next November and I believe he knows what's coming.
eyebrow.gif

paul-ryan.jpg

The house has already passed the funding, it's up to McConnell now.

What about the Canadian wall? You do know the cost is $900 Trillion for both, don't you?

Go after employers. Lock them up. Take their business. MUCH more effective.

Why not both?

If you eliminate money, they won't come.

Should that include the welfare, section 8 housing, food stamps and medicade for them and their rug rats. You can't have open borders and a welfare state. And don't tell me illegals aren't eligible, there's a 2 billion dollar medicade fund and the majority goes to illegals to pay for their medical care. Your dear leaders aunt lives in section 8 housing.

If workers made livable pay none of that would be needed. As far as illegals, employers that hire them should be locked up and their business taken away.

Why does Ryan need to get funding for a wall that Mexico is going to pay for?

Mehico will pay for the wall a hundred times over in loss of drug smuggling revenue alone. A small tax on remittances sent there thru Western Union will pay for the actual construction. All we need is the upfront money....a drop in the bucket compared to what the border-jumpers cost us.
Yeah, that puts revenue in the treasury.....

Did they promise a wall? Did they promise Mexico would pay for it?

Your deflection is noted :rolleyes: anything else? Then go away adults are talking.

Adults don't like being lied to. You children seem to love it.

:itsok:

Mexico is paying for the wall, believe me.

When, when did this happen and why wasn't I briefed?
It's a work in progress....Like Microsoft's OS...In other words it will be a money drain and an eyesore....Not to mention lose of access to the Rio Grande....

Yeah, a wall is going to stop drug smuggling. And I am having the tooth fairy and Santa Claus over for dinner tonight.

Ever been on the Mexican border here in Arizona?....don't even think about lying.

As the scrawny coward slinks off.....For those interested in drug and human smuggling interdiction, the BP is BEGGING the President for the wall. Without it they are left to patrol miles of areas deemed "unsafe for travel" by the Obama administration...this is Arizona we're talking about. So unless and until those signs appear where ever the fuck this punk lives, he's got NO say in how we stop this invasion.

Border Patrol agents are begging for the wall? You must have pulled that right out of your ass.

Border Patrol union: US-Mexico border wall needed only in ‘strategic locations’

In strategic locations only, mostly shoring up the existing wall and most certainly not in the middle of the freakin desert in Arizona.

And here is a fact for you.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. How stupid is it to build a wall to keep the Mexicans IN THE COUNTRY.

Another fact, most illegal immigrants get here by AIR. Dumbshit. Just how high are you going to build that damn wall?

Why President Trump's Border Wall Is An Example Of Bad Leadership

Look, it is one thing to be dumb, easily fooled by a professional con artist. It is quite another to be STEWPYD. Pull your head out of your ass and read the links.

We don't need a wall. Remove the reason illegals come. Remove the Trumpgreed!

I would tell Trumpet, You get the law drawn up that will guarantee funds from Mexico and we will loan the money....It's a business deal. Isn't that what the Don is all about? Swinging big deals and young lovely young strumpets??

Last edited:
Yeah, a wall is going to stop drug smuggling. And I am having the tooth fairy and Santa Claus over for dinner tonight.

Ever been on the Mexican border here in Arizona?....don't even think about lying.

As the scrawny coward slinks off.....For those interested in drug and human smuggling interdiction, the BP is BEGGING the President for the wall. Without it they are left to patrol miles of areas deemed "unsafe for travel" by the Obama administration...this is Arizona we're talking about. So unless and until those signs appear where ever the fuck this punk lives, he's got NO say in how we stop this invasion.

Border Patrol agents are begging for the wall? You must have pulled that right out of your ass.

Border Patrol union: US-Mexico border wall needed only in ‘strategic locations’

In strategic locations only, mostly shoring up the existing wall and most certainly not in the middle of the freakin desert in Arizona.

And here is a fact for you.

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

More Mexicans are leaving the US than coming in. How stupid is it to build a wall to keep the Mexicans IN THE COUNTRY.

Another fact, most illegal immigrants get here by AIR. Dumbshit. Just how high are you going to build that damn wall?

Why President Trump's Border Wall Is An Example Of Bad Leadership

Look, it is one thing to be dumb, easily fooled by a professional con artist. It is quite another to be STEWPYD. Pull your head out of your ass and read the links.

We don't need a wall. Remove the reason illegals come. Remove the Trumpgreed!
Oh no, we can't have our elite class have their cheap source of labor gone..Why them poor rich folks couldn't make do having to do their own chores....

I would tell Trumpet, You get the law drawn up that will guarantee funds from Mexico and we will loan the money....It's a business deal, Isn't that what the Don is all about? Swinging big deals and young lovely young tumpets??

I could get behind that, and I don't JUST mean the lovely young trumpets!

Forum List

Back