Ryan-Murray committee reaches budget deal

Ryan-Murray committee reaches budget deal - News - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM

So if Obama signs this will he start excepting responsibility for things?

You mean like his sinking poll numbers, today at 38% approval rating??? No, he won't.

The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute released numbers on Tuesday showing that just 38 per cent of registered voters approve of the job Obama is doing as president, with a whopping 56 per cent saying they disapprove.

Oh, Bam! President's approval rating plummets to 38 per cent overall, just 34 per cent on health care and 40 per cent on Iran

Obama's support among young voters has disappeared, with 49 per cent now saying they disapprove of his job performance
Hispanics' historic preference for the president shows signs of evaporating, with 43 per cent opposing him
52 per cent of the voting public now says Obama is not 'honest and trustworthy' and 51 per cent say he lacks 'strong leadership qualities'
Americans who want Republicans to control both houses of Congress now outnumber those who fear one-party control

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-just-34-cent-health-care-40-cent-Iran.html

Last edited:
You mean the TP won't screw the recovery for a YEAR with their idiotic debt crises....can they survive actual reality and a recovery...

BTW- CBS says Obama has rebounded to pre-website numbers ALREADY, hater dupes. 5 points in approval, 10 pts on handling of health care. Eat shytte and die, lol.

Last edited:
This is good news. I'm glad to see Washington actually caring about budgets again. I would have liked to see them work to reduce spending, but I'm starting to believe that's simply not in their capabilities.

Baby steps. Let's figure out how to make budgets again, then we'll talk about reducing spending.

Yep, the white flag is flying in DC once again. Giving up sequester cuts to keep things quiet next year before the elections. Any republican that votes for this deal should be ousted next Nov.

Yep, the white flag is flying in DC once again. Giving up sequester cuts to keep things quiet next year before the elections. Any republican that votes for this deal should be ousted next Nov.

at least somebody not in kumbaya mood, but read what is being sacrificed again

To OKTexas: Exactly.

And how come Boehner never attacks liberal groups for using the American people?

House Speaker John Boehner went off on outside conservative groups Wednesday morning for pushing against the new budget deal.

"They're using our members and they're using the American people for their own goals," he said. "This is ridiculous."

The deal is (01) a small down payment on real Republican goals and (02) tells the far right and the far left they are not going to be allowed by the parties to hold good governance hostage.

When your party leader is a radio talk-show host, he's quite willing to make unrealistic demands....

His name will never be on a ballot, he will never be responsible for any of his recommendations, he will never have to answer for a vote cast.

Good to see Boehner learned something from his shutdown.

When your party leader is a radio talk-show host, he's quite willing to make unrealistic demands....

His name will never be on a ballot, he will never be responsible for any of his recommendations, he will never have to answer for a vote cast.

I didnt know Al franken was the leader of the Democratic Party. I thought he was merely another beneficiary of voter fraud.

Anyway, a bad deal. It increases fees, which are taxes, and promises to reduce spending a piddling amount 10 years down the road while increasing it for the next two years. Any bets on how long the reductions will last in the next Congress?
Yeah, throw them all out unless they've demonstrated a real committment to fiscal prudence.

You mean never listen to Chris Matthews or was it Alan Colms.

When Boehner with Paul Ryan by his side calling out Heritage, FreedomWorks, etc., for criticizing the deal before they even knew what was in it is the John Boehner that I know and want as Speaker of the House.

Civil War with the far right in the party? Bring it on.

Forum List

Back