Ryan Busse - Blowing the Whistle on the Gun Industry | The Daily Show

Nobody gives a fuck about the Daily Show.
That was excellent and dead on target in every way. I say that as somebody that supports the 2nd amendment, owns a variety of weapons, trained extensively with weapons and trained others for years, has a history of hunting, am licensed to carry and do, but do not support open carry as he stated correctly, it is done, only for intimidation and that is wrong and fool hardy in civil society.

That was excellent and dead on target in every way. I say that as somebody that supports the 2nd amendment, owns a variety of weapons, trained extensively with weapons and trained others for years, has a history of hunting, am licensed to carry and do, but do not support open carry as he stated correctly, it is done, only for intimidation and that is wrong and fool hardy in civil society.
Who gives a fuck what you think ? Don't like it , don't do it.

having a gun to defend yourself is like a superpower, my friends

Well, that was some good comedy.

So much projection, so much misrepresentation.

He's at least 15 years too late with his messaging; he should have begun right after he had his epiphany, not 18 years. There is no hope for doing what he wants to do now.

The left is going to need to learn to fight gun crime by focusing on criminals while leaving regular citizens alone . . . That's assuming any part of their crusade is actually directed at reducing the criminal misuse of guns.

Problem for the left is, everyone has caught on, the criminal misuse of guns is just the vehicle for the crusade against gun rights, not the object of any public safety policy. That is plainly evident, it is the only explanation for why gun criminals are being coddled and violent criminality is excused in the nation's Democrat run, hug-a-thug hellholes.

Attachments

• 12CitiesMurder.jpg
    12CitiesMurder.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 15
having a gun to defend yourself is like a superpower, my friends

I gave your video a chance, and honestly I was interested in the conversation.

I have looked that the statistics, and yeah, there has been a marked increase in how loose gun control laws have gotten since the contract with America. So, I wanted to see, if there was some corollary between that, and the Edward Snowden revelations, about how the Deep State does not really give a shit about our other constitutional rights.

But by minute thee and a half? It turned into Deep State shilling and propaganda. This in nothing but globalist propaganda and a further attack and demonization of the American people.

Can these idiots even prove the folks carrying the gun flags on 1/6 weren't leftists, antifa, or FBI informants with a political objective?

. . . and even if they were on the right? WHO THE HELL CARES?

When the government gets rid of paying for these high tech data collection centers? Then we'll talk. mmmkay? We're done here.

Blowing the whistle at what? Busse had nothing to do with firearms. He was a freaking salesman in the firearms industry. It's doubtful if he ever had a loaded firearm in his hand much less any experience in self defense or the law. It's like a guy who worked for Ford, blowing the whistle about hit and run or getaway cars.

I also choose concealed carry 99.99% of the time. Occasionally in the woods I open carry a 357, only for easier access/faster drawing...in territory where bears or other creatures which could be a problem can be found. Once in awhile I know my CCW does peek out or print a little. Honestly, I don't really care that much. In general I try to keep it discrete and hidden for an SD emergency when in public.

Forum List

Back