RWNJ position: Anti-Vaxx rules!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
So, the "get the fuck off my lawn" philosophy moves toward "I don't give a fuck if my kid infects your kid, who cares".

Damn, some people are so batshit crazy, there is just no way to measure it anymore these days.

WATCH:

The really interesting stuff starts at 1:34, very, very interesting....

Even a physician refuses to vaccinate his two young sons. It starts at 2:07:

2:16 "Could you live with yourself if your child got another child sick? I mean, really sick, had complications... even death. Could you live with yourself it that happened?"

His response (and remember, he is a physician):

"I could live with myself very easily. It's a very unfortunate thing that people die, but I'm not gonna put my child at risk to save another child. I'm not gonna sacrifice the well-being of my child. My child is pure. It's not my responsibility to be protecting their child"

(GASP)

Who was that? That was Dr. Jack Wolfson, part of the lunatic fringe that says that immunizations are bad. He's said a lot of other stuff, too:

Antivaccine cardiologist Jack Wolfson and the resurrection of false balance about vaccines 8211 Respectful Insolence

-and-

Amid measles outbreak anti-vaccine doctor revels in his notoriety - The Washington Post

Jack Wolfson always has time to discuss vaccinations — his hatred of them and his abhorrence of the parents who defend them.

“Don’t be mad at me for speaking the truth about vaccines,” Wolfson said in a telephone interview with The Washington Post. “Be mad at yourself, because you’re, frankly, a bad mother. You didn’t ask once about those vaccines. You didn’t ask about the chemicals in them. You didn’t ask about all the harmful things in those vaccines…. People need to learn the facts.”

But whose facts is he talking about? Every respectable expert totally disagrees with him and his anti-vaccine movement and, along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, urges parents to get their kids vaccinated. And Wolfson himself, who has quickly become something of a spokesman for the anti-vaxxers, is in no way an expert on vaccines or infectious diseases. He’s cardiologist who now does holistic medicine.

Which leads to:

Chris Christie and Rand Paul 8217 s pandering to antivaccinationists Is the Republican Party becoming the antivaccine party 8211 Respectful Insolence

Et tu, Chris Christie?

I sure hope that the President never comes out and strongly enourages the American public to:

BREATHE.

He kind of missed the Bedside Manner part of med school, and honestly, I wouldn't use him as a Dr. since God only knows what the kids might have exposed him to and he doesn't seem to give a shit about whether you live or die?

"Every one of us human beings has two minds. One is totally ours, and it is like a faint voice that always brings us order, directness, purpose, The other mind is a foreign installation. It brings us conflict, self-assertion, doubts, hopelessness: it's ourselves as the me-me center of the world."

Ayn Rand propagated a foreign virus in the collective shining coat of awareness of the Human race ...this Doctor, Ironically a "heart" Doctor is very toxic with the virus ...

Warning:

ayn_rand___psychopathy_by_stalin_fan-d3ica7s.jpg

So, the "get the fuck off my lawn" philosophy moves toward "I don't give a fuck if my kid infects your kid, who cares".

Damn, some people are so batshit crazy, there is just no way to measure it anymore these days.

WATCH:

2:16 "Could you live with yourself if your child got another child sick? I mean, really sick, had complications... even death. Could you live with yourself it that happened?"

"I could live with myself very easily. It's a very unfortunate thing that people die, but I'm not gonna put my child at risk to save another child. I'm not gonna sacrifice the well-being of my child. My child is pure. It's not my responsibility to be protecting their child"

(GASP)

Who was that? That was Dr. Jack Wolfson, part of the lunatic fringe that says that immunizations are bad. He's said a lot of other stuff, too:

Antivaccine cardiologist Jack Wolfson and the resurrection of false balance about vaccines 8211 Respectful Insolence

-and-

Amid measles outbreak anti-vaccine doctor revels in his notoriety - The Washington Post

Jack Wolfson always has time to discuss vaccinations — his hatred of them and his abhorrence of the parents who defend them.

“Don’t be mad at me for speaking the truth about vaccines,” Wolfson said in a telephone interview with The Washington Post. “Be mad at yourself, because you’re, frankly, a bad mother. You didn’t ask once about those vaccines. You didn’t ask about the chemicals in them. You didn’t ask about all the harmful things in those vaccines…. People need to learn the facts.”

But whose facts is he talking about? Every respectable expert totally disagrees with him and his anti-vaccine movement and, along with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, urges parents to get their kids vaccinated. And Wolfson himself, who has quickly become something of a spokesman for the anti-vaxxers, is in no way an expert on vaccines or infectious diseases. He’s cardiologist who now does holistic medicine.

Which leads to:

Chris Christie and Rand Paul 8217 s pandering to antivaccinationists Is the Republican Party becoming the antivaccine party 8211 Respectful Insolence

Et tu, Chris Christie?

I sure hope that the President never comes out and strongly enourages the American public to:

BREATHE.

Here is Obama in 2008.

WATCH:

(GASP)

-and-

Which leads to:

Et tu, Chris Christie?

BREATHE.

Here is Obama in 2008.

Yep, entirely reasonable and thoughtful, as usual.

BREATHE

LMFAO. That was bea u ti full man. Wish I had said it.
But could we just have a whisper campaign that the President said that ( he is FOR breathing) and see if a pretty large group of Republicans would simply stop breathing? Lets try it.

BREATHE

LMFAO. That was bea u ti full man. Wish I had said it.
But could we just have a whisper campaign that the President said that ( he is FOR breathing) and see if a pretty large group of Republicans would simply stop breathing? Lets try it.

I just cannot kick a Conservative while he is down. Which is why I can simply never kick Conservatives. They are ALWAYS down. Compassion is the main component of Tikkun Olam, you know... :D

WATCH:

(GASP)

-and-

Which leads to:

Et tu, Chris Christie?

BREATHE.

Here is Obama in 2008.

What did he say?

WATCH:

(GASP)

-and-

Which leads to:

Et tu, Chris Christie?

BREATHE.

Here is Obama in 2008.

What did he say?

Play it and find out.

WATCH:

(GASP)

-and-

Which leads to:

Et tu, Chris Christie?

BREATHE.

Here is Obama in 2008.

What did he say?

Play it and find out.

I did, and he didn't say anything that would offend anyone. What you call reasonable and thoughtful I call confused and playing both sides for political reasons.

Forum List

Back