RWA....Board Hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
RWA suddenly you are all for the American worker, railing against all things capitalistic...........yet here you are supporting outsourcing which by definition is a corporation going to a foriegn market seeking cheaper labor. What is the difference between a corporation going out of country for a cheap labor source and a farmer utilizing a cheap labor source that comes to him since you claim that the latter hurts the American worker?

Yes i've seen that within the last 6 months you've made some posts against outsorcing.....I see that as hypocrisy since the vast majority of your posts on this issue are STRONGLY FOR OUTSOURCING.

Will you declare publicly that either you are a neocon and believe in capitalism, a paleocon(like me) and believe that capitalism is good but needs to have the American worker put first but without government interference or have you become an outright lib such as you are posturing as in the Wal-Mart thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=228661&highlight=outsourcing#post228661

red states rule said:
RWA bellows the DNC talking points like Howie Dean and John Kerry

I mean here is RWA who has made a career out of bashing libs, whether it was logical or not is another discussion altogether, and he is ESPOUSING LIBERAL TALKING POINTS like they are going out of style. Its just way too much to let slide!

OCA said:
I mean here is RWA who has made a career out of bashing libs, whether it was logical or not is another discussion altogether, and he is ESPOUSING LIBERAL TALKING POINTS like they are going out of style. Its just way too much to let slide!

What, exactly, were the liberal ideals that he has espoused? I'm confused. :confused:

OCA said:
Government intervention through regulation of businesses in the marketplace.
So, the o nly conservative position is that ther can be NO government regulation in the marketplace? One can't be conservative and believe in loose regulation of the marketplace?

Nienna said:
So, the o nly conservative position is that ther can be NO government regulation in the marketplace? One can't be conservative and believe in loose regulation of the marketplace?

Exactly, true conservatives believe in a small unobtrusive government in the affairs of private enterprise. Although it may be true that some regulation was needed back in the days when 8 year olds were going into the coal mines but that hasn't been the case for probably 40 years now and government's track record of getting involved in anything recently and improving it through more beaureaucracy is absolutely abysmal.

Liberals espouse a big government philosophy basically because they believe we are all idiots, unable to regulate or even take care of ourselves, they believe government knows better than the individual or in this case private enterprise.

OCA said:
Exactly, true conservatives believe in a small unobtrusive government in the affairs of private enterprise. Although it may be true that some regulation was needed back in the days when 8 year olds were going into the coal mines but that hasn't been the case for probably 40 years now and government's track record of getting involved in anything recently and improving it through more beaureaucracy is absolutely abysmal.

Liberals espouse a big government philosophy basically because they believe we are all idiots, unable to regulate or even take care of ourselves, they believe government knows better than the individual or in this case private enterprise.

So, conservatives must believe in NO regulation, even regulations which prevent backsliding to the above conditions?

OCA said:
RWA suddenly you are all for the American worker, railing against all things capitalistic...........yet here you are supporting outsourcing which by definition is a corporation going to a foriegn market seeking cheaper labor. What is the difference between a corporation going out of country for a cheap labor source and a farmer utilizing a cheap labor source that comes to him since you claim that the latter hurts the American worker?

Yes i've seen that within the last 6 months you've made some posts against outsorcing.....I see that as hypocrisy since the vast majority of your posts on this issue are STRONGLY FOR OUTSOURCING.

Will you declare publicly that either you are a neocon and believe in capitalism, a paleocon(like me) and believe that capitalism is good but needs to have the American worker put first but without government interference or have you become an outright lib such as you are posturing as in the Wal-Mart thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?p=228661&highlight=outsourcing#post228661

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Nienna said:
So, conservatives must believe in NO regulation, even regulations which prevent backsliding to the above conditions?

There has been no backsliding, the marketplace is as competitive as ever just ask any recent college graduate and because of this competition businesses strive to have the most worker friendly environment going. I and most if not all conservatives believe that government intervention should be kept to a bare minimum. In fact i'm not sure if I believe that the government has anything more to do than providing for the national defense.

So to finally answer what you are getting at.....yes, in order to be a true conservative you should believe in the LEAST regulation possible and in the case of private enterprise that means in today's world getting out altogether.

Ronald Reagan deregulated everything, do you consider him a conservative?

rtwngAvngr said:
Have you stopped beating your wife?

You have to be the stupidest motherfucker on this board. This is the 3rd time you've said the same thing and i've banned your ass each time.

I think you're usefulness to this board is worn out.:banned:

See ya.

OCA said:
There has been no backsliding, the marketplace is as competitive as ever just ask any recent college graduate and because of this competition businesses strive to have the most worker friendly environment going. I and most if not all conservatives believe that government intervention should be kept to a bare minimum. In fact i'm not sure if I believe that the government has anything more to do than providing for the national defense.

So to finally answer what you are getting at.....yes, in order to be a true conservative you should believe in the LEAST regulation possible and in the case of private enterprise that means in today's world getting out altogether.

Ronald Reagan deregulated everything, do you consider him a conservative?
I agree that deregulation of the economy is a good thing at this point. However, I would not go so far as to eliminate laws which prohibit child labor, etc. I guess I'm not a true conservative? I'll have to start burning my bras. Dang! I really liked being a SAHM, too. But, as a liberal woman, that's out of the picture.

:D

OCA said:

Two things:

1) and yet last time i looked the number of federal jobs has increased under one of the most right wing govt's the US has ever seen; and

2)I just love it when conservatives, neocons at that, start eating each other in public...:beer:

OCA said:
You have to be the stupidest motherfucker on this board. This is the 3rd time you've said the same thing and i've banned your ass each time.

See ya.

OCA, avoid the Christmas rush and ban his ass now. If people cannot debate issues, and fall back on personal attacks, get rid of them

Of cousre, it is nice to watch libs meltdown when they cannot counter facts

OCA said:

See ya.

You start a thread by baiting RWA with insults and ban him ? If you going to start banning hypocrites, you're going to be a busy boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back