rw radio host- "Carson messed up by apologizing"

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
rw hate radio guy let the truth outta' that bag that hate is not only acceptable but encouraged

Fischer Ben Carson May Have Done Fatal Damage To His Campaign By Apologizing For Anti-Gay Remarks Right Wing Watch
On his radio program yesterday, Bryan Fischer spent two segments heaping praise upon Ben Carson for his statement that prison sex proves that homosexuality is a choice. But that was before Carson apologized for his remarks and declared that he was simply not going to discuss the issue of gay rights any more.

Needless to say, Carson's retreat is not sitting well with Fischer, who spent two segments of his program todaycriticizing Carson for his refusal to defend his statement and saying that he may have fatally offended his base with his apology.

Like I just said earlier today, all you got to do is hand them a microphone and stand back. :D

Last edited:
First off, his remarks weren't in any way "anti-gay". Dumb, for sure... but not anti-gay. And if you think conservatives have cornered the market on dumb statements, you're either not paying attention, or, as I suspect, you're a just a left-wing hack.

Hell, just look at Biden... het can't get one speech out without a stupid remark.

First off, his remarks weren't in any way "anti-gay". Dumb, for sure... but not anti-gay. And if you think conservatives have cornered the market on dumb statements, you're either not paying attention, or, as I suspect, you're a just a left-wing hack.

Hell, just look at Biden... het can't get one speech out without a stupid remark.

Sure wasn't pro-gay-understanding.

Biden is VP. He'll never be President unless Obama trips,falls and breaks his neck.

I agree, and it's dishonest for anyone to call either man stupid. Both men didn't make it to where they are because they are idiots. Sometimes people just say things without thinking. The more you are in the public eye the more likely you are going to say something stupid on camera.

Sure wasn't pro-gay-understanding.

Biden is VP. He'll never be President unless Obama trips,falls and breaks his neck.

He's one step away, at present... Carson has yet to be even nominated. As for "pro-gay-understanding".. I don't even know what that means.

Forum List

Back