1993ā€”Justice Ginsburg, 42 days between nomination & confirmation

Fill the seat.

Thereā€™s no reason Trumpā€™s nominee canā€™t be confirmed before Nov. 3rd:

1975ā€”Justice Stevens, 16 days between nomination & confirmation
1981ā€”Justice Oā€™Connor, 33 days between nomination & confirmation
1993ā€”Justice Ginsburg, 42 days between nomination & confirmation

Fill the seat.
Democrat obstruction is the only reason

Woman Posts Selfie Video of Hysterical Meltdown Over Death of Justice Ginsburg ā€˜Ruth! You Just Had to Make it to 2021.ā€™

1600669607687.png

"The Supreme Court, in an apparently unprecedented move, announced on Monday that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will lie in repose in front of the court on Wednesday and Thursday to allow public viewing"

Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

The Dems using this sympathy tactic lose, because they fail to sympathize and follow her wishes when she's on video claiming 9 is a good number of judges and packing the supreme court /adding judges is a bad Dem idea.-oops!

Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."

The Dems using this sympathy tactic lose, because they fail to sympathize and follow her wishes when she's on video claiming 9 is a good number of judges and packing the supreme court /adding judges is a bad Dem idea.-oops!
RBG can't amend the constitution by deathbed wish. If Trump nominates and fifty senators concur, then his pick will be seated. It's that simple.

" Ginsburg will be the first woman in history to lie in state at the U.S. Capitol, allowing mourners to come pay tribute to the trailblazing feminist litigator.ā "

had judge Harold Leventhal not suffered a heart attack, Ginsburg would never have been nominated by President Carter

LUCKY!

RBG was a militant feminist..."it's like a fetish", she said about her feminist advocacy

Forum List

Back