Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

Not her decision. Too bad. Trump will nominate and the person will be confirmed. Deal with it.
What if Collins, Mukowski, and Romney say no?

Hopefully Ben Sasse, too. And Graham has to keep to his word.

If you are hoping the Republicans will save your filthy Libtard ass then you are barking up the wrong tree Moon Bat.

Collins lost a lot of support over her vote for Kavanaugh. She is in a tight re-election race she might well lose. This vote would clinch it. Possibly others as well who are not far right Trumpists.

Trump supporters are not far right. YOu are being an ass.

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

Not her decision. Too bad. Trump will nominate and the person will be confirmed. Deal with it.

If you are hoping the Republicans will save your filthy Libtard ass then you are barking up the wrong tree Moon Bat.

Collins lost a lot of support over her vote for Kavanaugh. She is in a tight re-election race she might well lose. This vote would clinch it. Possibly others as well who are not far right Trumpists.
LOL

You only care that she is more for you than us..........not a loss really

Shows how little you know and how far partisan politics has pushed discourse. We are losing more moderate Republicans and Democrats because of people like you who think "moderate" is a 4-letter word in landscape defined by wingers.

Said the wace baiter.

Trump supporters are not far right. YOu are being an ass.
She's binary. On or off. A lot of people are these days all around.

A billion shades of gray between black n white, and some just see the 2.

Cause of death...

original-45809089f4a8cd71a8651febc6172b19.jpeg

and now they want to impeach trump. no rules around this, no law to go by.

just impeach.

the left is fucking bullshit nuts and the root cause of all this crap. they DARE say trump should accept the election results when they refuse to accept ANY FUCKING THING they don't want.

fuck 'em.

I admire her work on women's rights, but am saddened at the same time over it costing millions of unborn lives. It also seems strange given her amazing ability to fight cancer so long and hard that she didn't find value in those young lives. Guess most of us are full of contradictions.
The "right" to kill any other human being is not "women's rights." Dont give the left the moral high ground. They have no morals.

I guess we will see if Mitch has an ounce of integrity left.
Funny how lefty’s never care about democrat integrity.

Funny how I am not a lefty. And even funnier that you didn't address my comment.

All the reasons Mitch gave in 2016 for delaying apply now.

Lame duck President of the opposing party..........nope. Neither apply.

May she rest in peace. As a person, she was admirable. Her drive, perseverance and drive was extraordinary.

As a Supreme Court Justice, she was an abject failure and embarrassment to the institution. Supreme Court justices represent the highest level of one of the 3 corner stone branches of our government. Those three corner stones provide the checks and balances that has made our Democratic government work for nearly 245 years. There is a reason that, during the State of the Union Address by the President of the United States, good and proper Justices of the Supreme Court show NO emotion towards anything said. They are supposed to be Non-Partisan, apolitical. Ms.Ginsburg wasn't even remotely close to being Non-partisan and apolitical right up to her dying day when she reportedly stated “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed,”. She openly proclaimed her disdain for our President and his policies. She, under the guise of having wine with diner as an excuse, embarrassingly
rbglilsleepy.jpg
and disrespectfully fell asleep during President Trumps 2015 State of the Union Address. She readily admitted that ".... I wasn't — 100 percent sober." , a statement in and of itself shows a total lack of respect for another equal branch of government. You get respect when you give respect. She is worthy of none. She, while perhaps a brilliant legal mind, should NEVER have been on the highest court in the land, and I for one am glad her partisan, political vote will no longer affect my, and all Americans, Constitutional Rights.

Last edited:

Funny how I am not a lefty. And even funnier that you didn't address my comment.

All his reasons were not about a lame duck presidency.

But one of them was.

But one of them was.

Then let me rephrase. Almost all the reasons he used in 2016 apply.

But one of them was.

Then let me rephrase. Almost all the reasons he used in 2016 apply.

Which ones apply?

Hillary told Meet The Press that she was the one who told Bill to pick RBG, because she was impressed by her after following her career closely

Bill met RBG on a Sunday and their conversation was described as a "masterclass in law philosophy"

thank you, Secretary Clinton!

Last edited:
what baffled Ginsburg was that abortion and health care overall were considered "entitlements", instead of rights

Ginsburg liked to point out that sex, like race, is a biological, immutable trait, and discrimination based on that is wrong...She’s right!

Did you know:

70% of all justices nominated and confirmed since 1900 were confirmed in UNDER 46 days—how much time we have til Election Day

There's no excuse.

Fill The Seat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back