Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

1600558735429.png

“You’ll regret this, and you may regret this a lot sooner than you think."- Mitch McConnell to Dems in 2013 after filibuster rule change.

McConnell spent the entire Obama Presidency blocking everything that would help America to help himself.

He's spent the last four years packing the federal court system.

What's going to happen when he loses the Senate a lot of people are going to regret.

“You’ll regret this, and you may regret this a lot sooner than you think."- Mitch McConnell to Dems in 2013 after filibuster rule change.

McConnell spent the entire Obama Presidency blocking everything that would help America to help himself.

What's going to happen when he loses the Senate a lot of people are going to regret.

aka..........You will regret doing what we would do without regret if you behave like us.

There ......fixed it for you.

After Merrick Garland was not allowed a hearing because McConnell said a new justice should be appointed after the election, if the Republicans do put someone on the Court and the Democrats win everything in November, I wonder if Biden will expand the SCOTUS to 15 members, then appoint 6 liberal justices like FDR did.

After Merrick Garland was not allowed a hearing because McConnell said a new justice should be appointed after the election, if the Republicans do put someone on the Court and the Democrats win everything in November, I wonder if Biden will expand the SCOTUS to 15 members, then appoint 6 liberal justices like FDR did.
I wonder if I buy a lottery ticket today will it be the big winner.

"New York will honor the life and legacy of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a statue in Brooklyn, her birthplace"

EiSU8zJX0AAzfU9

did you know?

in 1965, as part of a university project, RBG learned to talk Swedish and learned about their legal system to write the book "Civil procedure in Sweden"

maybe the left needs to stop coming up with stupid rules then that the right adopts.

hey - i think it's stupid. i wish we'd create a law to settle this. barring that, this is what it is. bitching about it is pointless.

but keep at it. pointless never stopped a liberal before.

Susan Collins (and other Republicans) is gonna have a hell of a time trying to get re-elected by her constituents in November if she votes for the Trump nominee. good luck with that

the voters of Kentucky also have a chance on Nov 3 to hold Mitch accountable and retire him out of the Senate...and they don't need hound dogs to track him down!

did you know?

RBG's son James Steven Ginsburg, was born blonde and founded a classical music recording company based in Chicago, Illinois when he became a balding adult

when Ginsburg's daughter dated a Christian man, RBG told her that his parents won't allow him to date her when they found out about the relationship

that prediction...proved true!

Fasten your seatbelts folks...this ride is about to get bumpy(er).

Trump will pick a nominee and McConnel will put it to a vote...democrats will lose their ever luvin' minds again.

Quick...somebody find a new blassy ford!
I wonder who's up next on the whack-job faux-sexual assault list. My money is on Alyssa Milano.
Ashley Judd? She’s a loon too.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

I thank that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

I am an independent and anybody who knows me should realize I am not a political hack, but I agree that the next nominee for the Supreme Court should wait until after the election.

Hopefully all indy's like you feel the same way We need to rid our nation of this garbage .We will never rid ourselves of the scum who followed him

We don’t.

Just reporting. No link as of yet.

Update: Borrowed Will's link...

For a lib, she wasn't that bad---however, get out the popcorn---------the fireworks are about to begin.

Ya think

:p

Lefty woman are so obnoxiously shrill. Not to mention mentally ill.

Forum List

Back