Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Rightards only have two modes, control freak or victim.

No, you forgot Mode 3: Executioner.

1218081.jpg

What does keep your powder dry mean? ..McConnell said to Repub senators

View attachment 390611 It means kiss your ass goodbye. Your ass is grass.

Lock & Load, My Friends
The lawnmower is coming for you idiots Nov 3rd
You laugh??? Losing Mich Wisc Penn Az Fla you think you have a chance? And your lead in the Senate is no sure thing either? You guys remind me of Nero playing his fiddle while Rome burned
Joes already said everybody will be taxed
Only those making more than 400K Reb,,,,you're safe

We should not celebrate her death. Treat the woman with respect damn it.
As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...Hence the celebration
Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
They are no different Templar. It is partisan human nature.
I DESPISE IT!

To those who want to canonize Ruth's life with noble prose, I say PISS OFF.
While I don't celebrate anyone's death, I note Ruth's passing as a great and timely OPPORTUNITY.
I note that when Scalia passed, the left celebrated that.
I note that while the likes or Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, in their short tenure made decisions which were NOT wholly in the best interests of Trump or the Republicans as they might have been, keeping rather with the letter of the intent of the law as written regardless where the cards might fall as any good judge should, that when it came to Ruth or Sotomayor or that other louse Obama appointed, that I am loathe to think of ONE TIME their decisions fell in the Republican's or Trump's lap!

Can anyone name such an occurrence?

Likewise when Gosuch or Kavanaugh pass on, there will be no somber remembrance for their lifelong work, and when Trump passes away some day, the Left shall shed NOT ONE TEAR even if it is FIFTY years from now-- -- you can bet your LAST DOLLAR that they will have festivals in the street, they will SPIT on his tombstone and they will PISS on his grave. His burial site and presidential library will be picketed, boycotted, protested and routinely vandalized. They will write history full of every lie they can think of to smear and tarnish his memory.

SO FORGIVE ME when I read of people waxing mournfully with woe about "human nature" and want of civility upon Ruth's death, that I don't have any kind words for her, don't shed a tear, and tell you----

PISS OFF.

Now let's get on with the important work at hand of replacing her with a rightful constitutional conservative before her body is even cold in the earth.
You do know that Scalia and Ginsburg were great friends? But' you're right ,,I'd love to piss on the trump scumbags grave and tomorrow would be fine with me
Someone is upset that they lose again...........LOL

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Give Trump 4 more years and you all should be upset He's destroying our Democracy MAGA is a big fn joke
Our............LOL.......mean your side pissing on it..........as people Flee places ruled by Dems................

You are the problem.........find the blue dogs and JFK Dems again and end this leftist BS.........burning......Looting.....and so on.

We aren't playing nice with you anymore.

I know lots of Dems who moved to Florida and THEY VOTE

I understand that and it's your strategy............very aware.......Was always red and now purple.........possible the mass immigration of Puerto Rico coming there Free Gratis will affect it.........same as Wet Feet Dry Feet policy and little Cuba...........adding in the Snow birds.......

We know it...........Pan Handle still holding the line.........

So........do you purposely destroy Dem control states to try and shift power elsewhere.............if you are honest ....you would say yes.

The Panhandle lol Redneck Riviera ,,,,,,Not to purposely destroy Dem control states ,, but if their taxes are too high and they can't afford the place then a move to Florida would be a good thing ..I think Fla goes Blue we win Smart man like Bloomberg giving 100 million to Fla for help in election might turn Fla

You have been doing this for decades.......only reason it's purple now.........we know you are doing it across the country......isn't that hard to see.........as your people flee .....only to say....IT WILL WORK THIS TIME..

it means to stay ready for a fight,,,

He wants those in close contests , that might not vote for the justice ,to keep quiet

got a link???

How's this
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is warning GOP senators undecided about filling an election-year Supreme Court vacancy to keep their "powder dry" amid an incoming onslaught of pressure to announce a decision.

McConnell in a letter to the Senate Republican caucus, obtained by The Washington Post, warned senators against locking themselves into a position and countered potential arguments for why they should not fill the seat made vacant by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
justice_ginsburg_092618am_lead.jpg
RUTH BADER GINSBURGObama calls on Senate not to fill Ginsburg's vacancy until after electionPlanned Parenthood: 'The fate of our rights' depends on Ginsburg replacementProgressive group to spend M in ad campaign on Supreme Court vacancyMORE's death on Friday.

"Over the coming days, we are all going to come under tremendous pressure from the press to announce how we will handle the coming nomination. For those of you who are unsure how to answer, or for those inclined to oppose giving a nominee a vote, I urge you all to keep your powder dry," McConnell wrote in the letter.

"This is not the time to prematurely lock yourselves into a position you may later regret," he added.

This link?

cool,,,

what I dont understand is why youre so scared???

Have 2 children in their 30's Hate seeing them have to live with what this moron trump leaves us with The man is sick.

As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...Hence the celebration
Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
I DESPISE IT!

While I don't celebrate anyone's death, I note Ruth's passing as a great and timely OPPORTUNITY.
I note that while the likes or Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, in their short tenure made decisions which were NOT wholly in the best interests of Trump or the Republicans as they might have been, keeping rather with the letter of the intent of the law as written regardless where the cards might fall as any good judge should, that when it came to Ruth or Sotomayor or that other louse Obama appointed, that I am loathe to think of ONE TIME their decisions fell in the Republican's or Trump's lap!

Likewise when Gosuch or Kavanaugh pass on, there will be no somber remembrance for their lifelong work, and when Trump passes away some day, the Left shall shed NOT ONE TEAR even if it is FIFTY years from now-- -- you can bet your LAST DOLLAR that they will have festivals in the street, they will SPIT on his tombstone and they will PISS on his grave. His burial site and presidential library will be picketed, boycotted, protested and routinely vandalized. They will write history full of every lie they can think of to smear and tarnish his memory.

SO FORGIVE ME when I read of people waxing mournfully with woe about "human nature" and want of civility upon Ruth's death, that I don't have any kind words for her, don't shed a tear, and tell you----

PISS OFF.

Now let's get on with the important work at hand of replacing her with a rightful constitutional conservative before her body is even cold in the earth.
You do know that Scalia and Ginsburg were great friends? But' you're right ,,I'd love to piss on the trump scumbags grave and tomorrow would be fine with me

Give Trump 4 more years and you all should be upset He's destroying our Democracy MAGA is a big fn joke
Our............LOL.......mean your side pissing on it..........as people Flee places ruled by Dems................

You are the problem.........find the blue dogs and JFK Dems again and end this leftist BS.........burning......Looting.....and so on.

I understand that and it's your strategy............very aware.......Was always red and now purple.........possible the mass immigration of Puerto Rico coming there Free Gratis will affect it.........same as Wet Feet Dry Feet policy and little Cuba...........adding in the Snow birds.......

So........do you purposely destroy Dem control states to try and shift power elsewhere.............if you are honest ....you would say yes.

The Panhandle lol Redneck Riviera ,,,,,,Not to purposely destroy Dem control states ,, but if their taxes are too high and they can't afford the place then a move to Florida would be a good thing ..I think Fla goes Blue we win Smart man like Bloomberg giving 100 million to Fla for help in election might turn Fla

You have been doing this for decades.......only reason it's purple now.........we know you are doing it across the country......isn't that hard to see.........as your people flee .....only to say....IT WILL WORK THIS TIME..

He wants those in close contests , that might not vote for the justice ,to keep quiet

got a link???

How's this
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is warning GOP senators undecided about filling an election-year Supreme Court vacancy to keep their "powder dry" amid an incoming onslaught of pressure to announce a decision.

McConnell in a letter to the Senate Republican caucus, obtained by The Washington Post, warned senators against locking themselves into a position and countered potential arguments for why they should not fill the seat made vacant by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
RUTH BADER GINSBURGObama calls on Senate not to fill Ginsburg's vacancy until after electionPlanned Parenthood: 'The fate of our rights' depends on Ginsburg replacementProgressive group to spend M in ad campaign on Supreme Court vacancyMORE's death on Friday.

"Over the coming days, we are all going to come under tremendous pressure from the press to announce how we will handle the coming nomination. For those of you who are unsure how to answer, or for those inclined to oppose giving a nominee a vote, I urge you all to keep your powder dry," McConnell wrote in the letter.

"This is not the time to prematurely lock yourselves into a position you may later regret," he added.

This link?

cool,,,

Have 2 children in their 30's Hate seeing them have to live with what this moron trump leaves us with The man is sick.

well I got two kids in their 30's and I dont like what the dems and repubes have done and what they have left them with,,

but my personal feelings dont over ride the constitution,,,

I suppose you speak in tongues too,
Wrong again, kid.
and my crap education taught me not to support perverts, liars, bullying pieces of dung
Too bad you skipped on Math, Science, English, History, Debate, and Logic.
Guess you went to a different school.
Indeed, a real one.
A business education has stood me well . Math and English not bad at all ....Using a computer ?? 6th grade My 12 year son taught me basics years ago. You went to Liberty U ? Falwell your teacher ? lol

A business education has stood me well .
Not in this forum, sport.
Your grammar and cadence reveal a sub-par education:
Math and English not bad at all ....Using a computer ?? 6th grade My 12 year son taught me basics years ago. You went to Liberty U ? Falwell your teacher ? lol

I've changed my position...sort of. After thinking about it, I still contend that integrity should be afforded, however, we all KNOW if this were in the hands of democrats, they WOULD fill the seat.

This means that trump must fill the seat.

Integrity was destroyed over Merrick Garland.
Yawn........that is just a Pys ops strategy while you hope you don't lose again..........We have no reason to delay this at all........that is not prescribed in the Constitution...........and via the Constitution we have every right to proceed.

Garland........you didn't have the consent of the Senate.......PERIOD.

So you will be fine with this if Trump wins re-election, Dems take the senate - and Trump can't get another SCOTUS nominee through?
LOL.....

Elections have consequences.....and if your side does that it will be consumed with the Garbage man running for SCOTUS CONFIRMATIONS until hell freezes over..............

Compromise is pretty much gone now and you now it...........your side ensured it..........enjoy your cup of Karma.

:lol:

What a hypocrite, ignoring your own side's actions in blocking judicial nominees. Not surprising.
Shall we discuss how the left just goes after them personally?

Tally up the list of conservative nominations and what the left did.

Fucking hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

got a link???

How's this

This link?

cool,,,

well I got two kids in their 30's and I dont like what the dems and repubes have done and what they have left them with,,

Who was it that said the constitution is just a piece of paper? GWB?

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

got a link???

How's this

This link?

cool,,,

who was it that said our constitution shouldnt be a basis for constructing a new one???

RBG

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

got a link???

How's this

This link?

cool,,,

OH,, and fuck GWB,,,

I suppose you speak in tongues too,
Wrong again, kid.
and my crap education taught me not to support perverts, liars, bullying pieces of dung
Too bad you skipped on Math, Science, English, History, Debate, and Logic.
Guess you went to a different school.
Indeed, a real one.
A business education has stood me well . Math and English not bad at all ....Using a computer ?? 6th grade My 12 year son taught me basics years ago. You went to Liberty U ? Falwell your teacher ? lol
Not Liberty?? Then must be Bob Jones U with a stop over at Trump U

So to me and anyone with a brain in their head this whole deal means Republicans stole the judge pick from Obama Repubs don't give 2 shits about democracy , only power Right Orange patriot?

So to me and anyone with a brain in their head this whole deal means Republicans stole the judge pick from Obama Repubs don't give 2 shits about democracy , only power Right Orange patriot?
Democratically elected Obama got to pick.
Democratically elected senate declined to confirm.
That's democracy and separation of powers in action.

Last edited:
A trump nitwit like you orange can't ever embarrass me.
You embarrass yourself with every subsequent post, doofus. Ever hear of a comma?
Example A:
You don't have the IQ ,,,Double digit I bet
You can't even compose a sentence, much less a thought.
Is that you, Joe? You know...the thing.

Forum List

Back