Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

I don't have a problem with that. With people who can delineate between those two situations.

Seeing death as an opportunity to fulfill a goal is... not very palatable to me.

Dems will see this as an opportunity to rile up their base, I give it 48 hours before CNN goes full blast on what a threat Trump nominating someone in this period would be.

Less than 24.

Opinion: Attention Mitch McConnell: Filling RBG's seat now could break American democracy
when are those democrat idiots going to learn we dont live in a democracy,,,

And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.
Lol. Beyond your unhinged screed, you might want to look up the words "bare" and "bear".

We should not celebrate her death. Treat the woman with respect damn it.
As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...Hence the celebration
Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
They are no different Templar. It is partisan human nature.
I DESPISE IT!

To those who want to canonize Ruth's life with noble prose, I say PISS OFF.
While I don't celebrate anyone's death, I note Ruth's passing as a great and timely OPPORTUNITY.
I note that when Scalia passed, the left celebrated that.
I note that while the likes or Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, in their short tenure made decisions which were NOT wholly in the best interests of Trump or the Republicans as they might have been, keeping rather with the letter of the intent of the law as written regardless where the cards might fall as any good judge should, that when it came to Ruth or Sotomayor or that other louse Obama appointed, that I am loathe to think of ONE TIME their decisions fell in the Republican's or Trump's lap!

Can anyone name such an occurrence?

Likewise when Gosuch or Kavanaugh pass on, there will be no somber remembrance for their lifelong work, and when Trump passes away some day, the Left shall shed NOT ONE TEAR even if it is FIFTY years from now-- -- you can bet your LAST DOLLAR that they will have festivals in the street, they will SPIT on his tombstone and they will PISS on his grave. His burial site and presidential library will be picketed, boycotted, protested and routinely vandalized. They will write history full of every lie they can think of to smear and tarnish his memory.

SO FORGIVE ME when I read of people waxing mournfully with woe about "human nature" and want of civility upon Ruth's death, that I don't have any kind words for her, don't shed a tear, and tell you----

PISS OFF.

Now let's get on with the important work at hand of replacing her with a rightful constitutional conservative before her body is even cold in the earth.
You do know that Scalia and Ginsburg were great friends? But' you're right ,,I'd love to piss on the trump scumbags grave and tomorrow would be fine with me
Someone is upset that they lose again...........LOL

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:
Give Trump 4 more years and you all should be upset He's destroying our Democracy MAGA is a big fn joke
Our............LOL.......mean your side pissing on it..........as people Flee places ruled by Dems................

You are the problem.........find the blue dogs and JFK Dems again and end this leftist BS.........burning......Looting.....and so on.

We aren't playing nice with you anymore.

I know lots of Dems who moved to Florida and THEY VOTE

I understand that and it's your strategy............very aware.......Was always red and now purple.........possible the mass immigration of Puerto Rico coming there Free Gratis will affect it.........same as Wet Feet Dry Feet policy and little Cuba...........adding in the Snow birds.......

We know it...........Pan Handle still holding the line.........

So........do you purposely destroy Dem control states to try and shift power elsewhere.............if you are honest ....you would say yes.

The Panhandle lol Redneck Riviera ,,,,,,Not to purposely destroy Dem control states ,, but if their taxes are too high and they can't afford the place then a move to Florida would be a good thing ..I think Fla goes Blue we win Smart man like Bloomberg giving 100 million to Fla for help in election might turn Fla

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

I don't have a problem with that. With people who can delineate between those two situations.

Seeing death as an opportunity to fulfill a goal is... not very palatable to me.

Dems will see this as an opportunity to rile up their base, I give it 48 hours before CNN goes full blast on what a threat Trump nominating someone in this period would be.

Less than 24.

Opinion: Attention Mitch McConnell: Filling RBG's seat now could break American democracy
when are those democrat idiots going to learn we dont live in a democracy,,,
Yes Mien Herr

As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...Hence the celebration
Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
I DESPISE IT!

While I don't celebrate anyone's death, I note Ruth's passing as a great and timely OPPORTUNITY.
I note that while the likes or Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, in their short tenure made decisions which were NOT wholly in the best interests of Trump or the Republicans as they might have been, keeping rather with the letter of the intent of the law as written regardless where the cards might fall as any good judge should, that when it came to Ruth or Sotomayor or that other louse Obama appointed, that I am loathe to think of ONE TIME their decisions fell in the Republican's or Trump's lap!

Likewise when Gosuch or Kavanaugh pass on, there will be no somber remembrance for their lifelong work, and when Trump passes away some day, the Left shall shed NOT ONE TEAR even if it is FIFTY years from now-- -- you can bet your LAST DOLLAR that they will have festivals in the street, they will SPIT on his tombstone and they will PISS on his grave. His burial site and presidential library will be picketed, boycotted, protested and routinely vandalized. They will write history full of every lie they can think of to smear and tarnish his memory.

SO FORGIVE ME when I read of people waxing mournfully with woe about "human nature" and want of civility upon Ruth's death, that I don't have any kind words for her, don't shed a tear, and tell you----

PISS OFF.

Now let's get on with the important work at hand of replacing her with a rightful constitutional conservative before her body is even cold in the earth.
You do know that Scalia and Ginsburg were great friends? But' you're right ,,I'd love to piss on the trump scumbags grave and tomorrow would be fine with me

Give Trump 4 more years and you all should be upset He's destroying our Democracy MAGA is a big fn joke
Our............LOL.......mean your side pissing on it..........as people Flee places ruled by Dems................

You are the problem.........find the blue dogs and JFK Dems again and end this leftist BS.........burning......Looting.....and so on.

I understand that and it's your strategy............very aware.......Was always red and now purple.........possible the mass immigration of Puerto Rico coming there Free Gratis will affect it.........same as Wet Feet Dry Feet policy and little Cuba...........adding in the Snow birds.......

So........do you purposely destroy Dem control states to try and shift power elsewhere.............if you are honest ....you would say yes.

The Panhandle lol Redneck Riviera ,,,,,,Not to purposely destroy Dem control states ,, but if their taxes are too high and they can't afford the place then a move to Florida would be a good thing ..I think Fla goes Blue we win Smart man like Bloomberg giving 100 million to Fla for help in election might turn Fla

You have been doing this for decades.......only reason it's purple now.........we know you are doing it across the country......isn't that hard to see.........as your people flee .....only to say....IT WILL WORK THIS TIME..

And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.
Lol. Beyond your unhinged screed, you might want to look up the words "bare" and "bear".
Oh gee A spelling mod is here Have to be careful

Quite a difference between bearing a child and baring a child. If you were educated, you'd realize that as well as find it humorous. As it stands, you're a miserable lib who gets slogged down in emotional minutiae.

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

You have been doing this for decades.......only reason it's purple now.........we know you are doing it across the country......isn't that hard to see.........as your people flee .....only to say....IT WILL WORK THIS TIME..

What does keep your powder dry mean? ..McConnell said to Repub senators

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

link.........you are trolling........

Be ready for anything.......

Even IF they wait to put Barrett in the SCOTUS, you Communists are fucked, It's a 4-4 split now, the leftist dominance is over, even with Roberts the lefty.
I'm not a lefty, I just realize that we've been here before, and the right said "no, wait until after the election."
Because the left had no power to confirm. Today the left has no power to stop this president. We owe them nothing

I'm sorry, I was passing by this thread and saw the OP title again:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

and all I could think of was:

george-of-the-jungle.gif
fireworks-animation-19-2.gif

giphy-4.gif
giphypointer.gif

. . . that is all, carry on.

Quite a difference between bearing a child and baring a child. If you were educated, you'd realize that as well as find it humorous. As it stands, you're a miserable lib who gets slogged down in emotional minutiae.
Educated ??/ Very much so and I know crap when I smell it Trump is crap

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

it means to stay ready for a fight,,,

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

He wants those in close contests , that might not vote for the justice ,to keep quiet

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

He wants those in close contests , that might not vote for the justice ,to keep quiet

got a link???

Forum List

Back