Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
She never got an opportunity to enjoy retirement. Shameful

That was her choice, motivated by her political and ideological bitterness and fervor.

She wanted Hillary to appoint either Barack or Michelle to fill her seat

Jesus fucking christ, are you serious?

probably not

This is amazing news...the twisted old troll spearheaded the Lefts movement. America is better now.
Attrition works.

Yes it does. And the attrition is on the white conservative side. You won't have to be voted out of power, you're going to be generationally cleansed out of it.

You better pray that doesn’t happen..who’s going to feed you dark pet humans? Have you looked around the globe at brown/black nations?
Fucking racist. Quit embarrassing your fellow conservatives

Thanks for your concern but I’m DEFINITELY not a nutless conservative. I fancy myself as a NATIONALIST. Scary huh?
Is that your code word for racist?

Do “RACISTS” want to see Candace Owens run for VP/Prez?

When the hell have the DNC played Fair in recent history.............they set up the rules of engagement and now cry when KARMA comes a calling.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extrenpme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.
then what precedent was set when your side was setting the fires and using violence to get their way?
Only in DNC shitholes..........the OR ELSE LOOTERS don't fair so well in other areas..........they only Terrorize where they rule............................They have pushed this envelope to the extreme......and wonder why are pissed......

If we lived in a time of muskets and bayonets the talking would already be over.

Also... there is a likelihood that Republicans can lose three votes and the vote results in a tie. In that case, Pence will be the 51st vote.

Four and its over. If you can convince Graham to change his mind, that means a new justice will be in place before the election.

This country is in limbo. In crisis. I am truly afraid for where it is headed.

This is amazing news...the twisted old troll spearheaded the Lefts movement. America is better now.
Attrition works.

Yes it does. And the attrition is on the white conservative side. You won't have to be voted out of power, you're going to be generationally cleansed out of it.

You better pray that doesn’t happen..who’s going to feed you dark pet humans? Have you looked around the globe at brown/black nations?
Fucking racist. Quit embarrassing your fellow conservatives

Thanks for your concern but I’m DEFINITELY not a nutless conservative. I fancy myself as a NATIONALIST. Scary huh?
Is that your code word for racist?

Do “RACISTS” want to see Candace Owens run for VP/Prez?
Owens/Shapiro ticket is the Lefts worst nightmare. Black/Jew ticket. How to play that race card?

C50B2FE1-18FB-41C8-BB2A-0AAB02D3BBAB.gif

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.
He can only appoint a justice if he's president.

Which he can do up to January 21, 2021, even if he isn't re-elected
The last 11 months of Barack Obama’s term was rejected when Moscow Mitch rejected Merrick Garland’s appointment.

Are you saying the constitution works one way for democrat presidents and another for republicans?
Elections have consequences ........The GOP rejected Obama and the appointment........gambling they would win the Senate and POTUS............

Dems lost..........States voice rejected Obama........and accepted Trump........

Spare me the outrage as your side would have been dancing.....and pushing the power through if they could..........You know it and we know it.
There’s that pesky constitution that says a president serves a four year term
And..........you will lose unless the Mail In Virus saves you........your burning the country and abused powers under covid are going to screw you...........

Only way you win is harvesting votes.
Your cynicism and reliance on madcap conspiracy theories is bane for democracy.

Your Trumpian attitudes will marginalized you if you don't kill the American constitutional experiment first.

And to think, just a few years ago, republicans purported to strictly adhere to the constitution.

What strange hex was set upon your mind?

And the left has been acting like savages...........BLM.........Antifa........murdering police.....as the MSM and DNC politicians hype it...................

Given that I have fallen victim to the savagery of my own emotions, I know for a fact that raw unfettered emotions drive people to action. Just like it already has with the groups you mentioned. Hatred and contempt are inherently savage emotions. I am seeing those savage emotions on display, right now. In this thread.

better here then the local family dollar.

Better it exists nowhere. So no action can be motivated by it.

i agree, but i a day and age where its fine to roll up on a parked cop car and do a mag dump on two unsuspecting cops, here is much, much better.

Actually, what a person says on this board can act as a warning sign. It makes me afraid for what a person might do outside this board.
Haven’t ‘Conservatives’ been nutless long enough?

Actually, in times past, yes. Now? No. We're done running.

But that doesn't mean I have to abandon my concept of respect and sacrifice my morals to spite someone else.

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.

The last 11 months of Barack Obama’s term was rejected when Moscow Mitch rejected Merrick Garland’s appointment.

Are you saying the constitution works one way for democrat presidents and another for republicans?
Elections have consequences ........The GOP rejected Obama and the appointment........gambling they would win the Senate and POTUS............

Dems lost..........States voice rejected Obama........and accepted Trump........

Spare me the outrage as your side would have been dancing.....and pushing the power through if they could..........You know it and we know it.
And..........you will lose unless the Mail In Virus saves you........your burning the country and abused powers under covid are going to screw you...........

Your Trumpian attitudes will marginalized you if you don't kill the American constitutional experiment first.

And to think, just a few years ago, republicans purported to strictly adhere to the constitution.

Also... there is a likelihood that Republicans can lose three votes and the vote results in a tie. In that case, Pence will be the 51st vote.

Four and its over. If you can convince Graham to change his mind, that means a new justice will be in place before the election.

You should be............because they are pushing the envelope..........You KNOW THIS.......you must pick a side..........

I know you don't stand with them.............You see where they rule and people leaving.......picking and choosing which laws they will OBEY......and DEMAND YOU OBEY..........you know this.........

You know they pushed the destruction now...........do they really care about lives.....tell me honestly .....have they pushed the violence........

You know the answer........they will deny it as always.......buy you KNOW THE TRUTH.

You should be............because they are pushing the envelope..........You KNOW THIS.......you must pick a side..........

I know you don't stand with them.............You see where they rule and people leaving.......picking and choosing which laws they will OBEY......and DEMAND YOU OBEY..........you know this.........

You know they pushed the destruction now...........do they really care about lives.....tell me honestly .....have they pushed the violence........

You know the answer........they will deny it as always.......buy you KNOW THE TRUTH.

That does not mean I abandon my values in the process of acknowledging the truth or picking a side. I know what side I'm on, but I have always treasured my values. I will not abandon them to speak ill of the dead.

When the hell have the DNC played Fair in recent history.............they set up the rules of engagement and now cry when KARMA comes a calling.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extreme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

Precisely what I meant. If one side takes the initiative of breaking that precedent, a new precedent would take its place. But our politicians lack any personal or moral integrity.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extreme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

Precisely what I meant. If one side takes the initiative of breaking that precedent, a new precedent would take its place. But our politicians lack any personal or moral integrity.
What used to be considered standards of behavior, codes of conduct...unwritten codes we all followed by consensus, are broken. When that happens...we are forced to create laws to cover them...I.e. the PC culture. Political precedents are being created at a rapid pace...in just the last 4 years, upending norms. If the Democrats follow suit (and looking at the outspoken new generation such as AOC, I see that as possible)...what then?

I am conservative in certain small things...like respecting established political norms.

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak.

STFU............we see what your side has done.....under Obama and the last 4 years......you are the last dang person on earth I need to listen too.........or negotiate with.....

Your side set the die........now it's cast and you play it's my fault............oh well leftist.....put your looters on a leash.

Forum List

Back