Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Russian Opposition Leader Boris Nemtsov Shot Dead

j92a6s.jpg

10o4iro.jpg

Night of long knives?

In Ukraine?
"A leading Russian opposition politician, former Deputy Prime Minister Boris Nemtsov, has been shot dead in Moscow, Russian officials say.

"An unidentified attacker in a car shot Mr Nemtsov four times in the back as he crossed a bridge in view of the Kremlin, police say.

"He died hours after appealing for support for a march on Sunday in Moscow against the war in Ukraine.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has condemned the murder, the Kremlin says.

"In a recent interview, Mr Nemtsov had said he feared Mr Putin would have him killed because of his opposition to the war in Ukraine."

BBC News - Russia opposition politician Boris Nemtsov shot dead

asr4.jpg

???

In Ukraine?
"A leading Russian opposition politician, former Deputy Prime Minister Boris Nemtsov, has been shot dead in Moscow, Russian officials say.

"An unidentified attacker in a car shot Mr Nemtsov four times in the back as he crossed a bridge in view of the Kremlin, police say.

"He died hours after appealing for support for a march on Sunday in Moscow against the war in Ukraine.

"Russian President Vladimir Putin has condemned the murder, the Kremlin says.

"In a recent interview, Mr Nemtsov had said he feared Mr Putin would have him killed because of his opposition to the war in Ukraine."

BBC News - Russia opposition politician Boris Nemtsov shot dead

asr4.jpg

???
In Pismo Beach.

Wo, I guess Putin will really try to catch this killer........NOT!

Don't tell me Stalin is still alive.

Putin has murdered his political opponents before. This is not the first time. What would you think about him if you knew he was planning to do a nuclear strike on the USA and murder millions of people? I believe that is exactly what he is planning.

Wo, I guess Putin will really try to catch this killer........NOT!

He is still protecting the two assassins he sent to murder / poison Livintenko. They are both safe in Russia - they should be on trial for murder and so should he.

"IT MAY go down as one of the least effective bail-outs the world has ever seen.

"Not Greece’s, but Ukraine’s..."

"The main problem, of course, is the war in the east of the country, which, in addition to claiming many lives, is draining state coffers, putting investors to flight and bringing life in and around the war zone to a standstill. But the bail-out itself is another source of uncertainty. No one is sure where the money will come from. The IMF pledged $17.5 billion. A few billion dollars may come from other donors, including the European Union and America. Even if all goes to plan—and it probably will not—the pot is a long way short of $40 billion.

The crash of a titan
  • The day of reckoning
Reprints