Russia's Unreasonable Demands for Peace Deal!

That's your source and proof? :auiqs.jpg:

Another baseless and idiotic claim :uhoh3:

It's obvious that you are absolutely nothing else but a Simpleton Western Media Stooge:smoke:
You still having trouble operating "google"?

Yeah....I know it's difficult....but try real hard....mkay?

It's obvious that you are absolutely nothing else but a Simpleton Western Media Stooge - now troll off.
I'm not exactly behaving as a troll....not even as an edge lord. However, you certainly have fulfilled every requirement of the two with flaming, flame baiting, being disrespectful, unsubstantiated name calling, and complete dismissal of relevant data.

However YOU are not the subject of this thread....and neither am I. I understand if this hurts your feelings....there is a report you can fill out over your injured feelings if you feel you need to.

So....
Recently China has said that it is NOT Russia's friend. And also stated that they would not be providing any munitions or components to either Ukraine or Russia.
(Which I seriously doubt....China is a whore...they sell to anyone they can make a profit from.)

And there was a recent economic summit where the UAE has severely disappointed Russia in that it opened its arms to the wealthy Russians who are wanting to invest in infrastructure projects but openly stated that they would not allow any money to flow the other direction.

It just sucks to be Russian these days.

I'm not exactly behaving as a troll....not even as an edge lord. However, you certainly have fulfilled every requirement of the two with flaming, flame baiting, being disrespectful, unsubstantiated name calling, and complete dismissal of relevant data.

However YOU are not the subject of this thread....and neither am I. I understand if this hurts your feelings....there is a report you can fill out over your injured feelings if you feel you need to.

So....
Recently China has said that it is NOT Russia's friend. And also stated that they would not be providing any munitions or components to either Ukraine or Russia.
(Which I seriously doubt....China is a whore...they sell to anyone they can make a profit from.)

And there was a recent economic summit where the UAE has severely disappointed Russia in that it opened its arms to the wealthy Russians who are wanting to invest in infrastructure projects but openly stated that they would not allow any money to flow the other direction.

It just sucks to be Russian these days.
It's obvious that you are absolutely nothing else but a Simpleton Western Media Stooge
And a troll identifies himself as a person that constantly claims bullshit - whilst being unable to come up with any proof - now troll off.

A thousand years ago thats what countries did - they invaded each other

Thats how russia became such a large country with so many different languages spoken

They invaded their neighbors
Actually, the NATO members invaded Serbia in 1999, Iraq in 2003, Libya in 2011, Syria in 2015 and, "de-facto NATO member" Ukraine invaded Donbass republics in 2022. Anyway, the Russians believe that "a leopard can't change its spots", or, as they say "the black dog can't become white". They see the German tanks on the Russian (from their point of view) soil and they react accordingly.

Which is what putin is doing in Ukraine right now

Western Europe has advanced considerably since the 17th Century and has no desire to invade russia or anyone else
It's simply not true. They've learned nothing. They just had lost some fear (as usually) and came into their traditional "Drung nach Osten".

Alicia Kearns, a Conservative MP in the British Parliament, says that peace and stability in the Balkans are under threat. She blames anyone who does not follow Western dictates, from Milorad Dodik to Vladimir Putin:

"The Dayton Accords and peace in the Balkans are at risk. We see the cynical ambition of Milosevic's associates, the dreams of a great Serbia, and the hatred in the hearts of the region's leaders."

"Not only has Serbia not sided with us on the issue of Ukraine, but it signed a foreign policy agreement with Putin in September. Why are we desperately chasing those who embrace autocracy day in and day out? We asked Bosnia and Kosovo to be democratic, to move toward EU and NATO membership. They do that, and we punish them, not Serbia," Kerns said.
The MP accused Russia of "wanting to open up another front in Europe," saying that "the war in Bosnia will benefit no one but Putin."

She even threatened Dodik directly, saying that "if he follows Putin's footsteps, he could easily end up in The Hague, like Radovan Karadzic."
Earlier, Kerns accused the Serbian Orthodox Church of smuggling weapons into Kosovo.
Translation:
"In order to live well, we urgently need to rob someone! How dare you resist!"
Another graduate of the loony bin American school of aspiring politicians.
The vaginal Euro-politicians are some kind of chthonic horror.
Truss, von der Leyen, Berbock, Kallas, Sandu, Zurabishvili, Kerns, Vike-Freiberga and Grybauskaite, where did all this shit come from? I won't say that the men there are all adequate, but these rabid bitches are beyond the line.

Forum List

Back