Russia's State TV Instructing Russian Citizens To Start Prepping For The Armageddon!

This is Putin's 'terror alert' color scale. When he needs to get the Russian people into his corner he, much like Fake Fox News and the Republicans here, trot out a ginned up 'threat' and put the threat level at red-red-soon-you'll-be-dead-oh-my-god!

The one caveat is, Putin appears to be one that would start firing off nuclear weapons and just say 'f#$k the world', like Adolph and like Kim Jong ass.

This is Putin's 'terror alert' color scale. When he needs to get the Russian people into his corner he, much like Fake Fox News and the Republicans here, trot out a ginned up 'threat' and put the threat level at red-red-soon-you'll-be-dead-oh-my-god!

The one caveat is, Putin appears to be one that would start firing off nuclear weapons and just say 'f#$k the world', like Adolph and like Kim Jong ass.
Aren't you a good little fear monger.

You having a bad day Bruce? Can't comprehend posts? No worries you still have the Conspiracy Theory forum.

You having a bad day Bruce? Can't comprehend posts? No worries you still have the Conspiracy Theory forum.
What conspiracy? The one where Putin joins forces with Kim Jong Un and Hitler to blow up the world?

I'm always prepped for Armageddon.

duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg

What conspiracy? The one where Putin joins forces with Kim Jong Un and Hitler to blow up the world?

You can't read and/or can't comprehend so you turn everything into what you want it to be. As I said sad but you still have your outlets.

Russia's state television is airing instructions how to prepare for a nuclear war disaster. Let's hope it won't get to that point.

If it does, then I will surely lay it right upon the Demon-crats heads. Never have I ever seen a bunch of human beings so hell bent on taking a President down over a communist Demon-crat agenda from hell.

Well you might get your communistic ways finally, but it will probably come in the form of an in coming russian missle with the nation's name on it.

You can't read and/or can't comprehend so you turn everything into what you want it to be. As I said sad but you still have your outlets.
I have been watching you people stoke fears of Putin for years. You just did it again in this thread. Enjoy your little fantasy.

Exactly how do you prepare for Armageddon? Run naked through the streets? Riot and loot everything in sight?

BTW, it's a Biblical reference about the battle to end the world. It doesn't end well for The Bear.

Not the first time they have done this under Pootin..

The DOPer Great Dooosh/Douche really Hero, is on the JOB!

TGOD-_Golfcart-_Fire-and-fury.gif

We the 1% just may stay alive. Does the Douche know it's a millionaire and not a true 1%er?
After resigning will Putin save ITS Ass?

Well isn't this interesting, just think if it really happened the TARDS would crap their pants and go into a frenzy like a rabid dog on steroids blaming Trump for it all. If they only knew how clueless they are.
Oh but how funny it would be to watch them scurry like rats , and that one week of groceries they have lmfao these dumb fks couldn't even figure out how to survive if the US was ever nuked.

They'd be begging for daddy Gov to come save them, Oh Trump would matter then.

Updated | Claiming that some Americans are preparing for a coming war with Moscow, Russian state-owned television explained to the country’s residents how to stock their bunkers with water and basic foodstuffs in case a war breaks out.

Russian TV mockingly prepares for war with the U.S. by telling citizens to buy water and gas masks

FFS! Dooosh Spews 4/11/2018

View attachment 187431

OK, now officially confused ... the liberals are against peace, love, and ending the arms race?

When we're all dead.
Does this question matter?

Dems are for rational solutions. But killing the BAD folks are on their agenda.
If you want to call me a Lib or a Dem. I'm for killing to save Taxpayer funds.
Seems Abortions cost the least. Let us end these issues before they can be on the battlefield .

upload_2018-4-11_23-11-49.png

FFS! Why do they feel they need to do that for the Great Douche? To do the right thangs doe America?

Forum List

Back