Russians may have Trump dirt too....

In other words, congress didn't approve and Obama went in any way.

NO.......Congress did not, NOT approve, they did what they do best, NOTHING !!

In the inaction of folks who ONLY care about being reelected, the executive branch must act on its own.

Although "there is serious reason to doubt the allegations", there is no doubt that you reading comprehension is close to zero, on the negative side. You're too retarded to see they're admitting of publishing unverified "information" in a defaming article in which they had no actual source.

They sure can prove that Trump watched "hentai" just as they can't keep the original article on their website from being edited and reedited, ostensibly to soften their stance on the credibility of the "leak" because now they pretty much just accept it isn't real. Neither can you. Moron.

FUCK YOU asshole. I simply asked where they said it was "fake". And you have no answer so bite my ass.

I just explained it to you, imbecile, and you still don't get it. Should I try crayons, just for you?

Go forth and fuck yourself, retard. I asked you where it says fake. And you can't answer, because it doesn't.

That simple enough for your retarded ass? Probably not.

The plankton would get it by now, and you still don't.

Why does word "fake" have to mentioned? I said they admitted it's fake, and they did it in soooo many words, but your switch got stuck in between "imbecile" and "stupid", and can't see further than the end of your nose. Don't let your mind wander kid, it's too little to be let out alone.

So now you ADMIT it's not there ---- yet somehow that's somebody else's fault.

So long LOSER.

Where have I said they used word "fake"? I said they admitted it's fake.

Don't see the difference?

Man, most of my farts were more intelligent than you. And they all quietly left. You should too...

4chan shit posters just trolled the "Intelligence" community :lmao: :lmao:

I laugh, but on a deeper level its not funny at all. This is our intelligence community being SUCCESSFULLY trolled by shit posters. Wtf?

What the hell is "4chan"? Is there a link to what this is all about?

A Trump Presidency is going to be a blast. How far the main stream media has fallen. They are a laughing stock.

Hold on breaking news on CNN!!!

Holy shit!! Trump is in Russia picking up a dirty bomb and is going to use it at his inauguration!! Join me on my new thread I'm going to post, this is breaking!!!

And even the USA when they need money, borrow from not so friendly Nations, like China....

The difference, however, is tantamount to someone borrowing money from a bank, to someone borrowing money from a loan shark......

There is an example of a Russian oligarch who bought a Trump mansion for $95 million, where Trump had bought the Floridian property relatively earlier for $41 million; now, to me that type of transaction smacks a lot of Russian money laundering with a compliant stooge (Trump.)

BTW, Trump had bought the property only FOUR years before selling it for more than double (from $40 mil to $95 mil)......and the Russian who paid that kind of money has NEVER lived in the mansion for even 1 day.

Now,Trump acolytes will "compliment" Trump on his good fortune in making such a deal....but a bit more skeptical folks may raise an eyebrow or two, especially since the purchase was made through a shell company.

That time a Russian billionaire paid Trump $95 million for a mansion

A Trump Presidency is going to be a blast. How far the main stream media has fallen. They are a laughing stock.

Holy shit!! Trump is in Russia picking up a dirty bomb and is going to use it at his inauguration!! Join me on my new thread I'm going to post, this is breaking!!!
Herr Trumpenfurher needs to change the Presidential Seal on his podium to a big picture of Pepe! :lmao:

1474143309984.jpg

4chan shit posters just trolled the "Intelligence" community :lmao: :lmao:

I laugh, but on a deeper level its not funny at all. This is our intelligence community being SUCCESSFULLY trolled by shit posters. Wtf?

I said long ago... what a time to be alive. The best elections ever. :D

123vzuh.gif

Herr Trumpenfurher needs to change the Presidential Seal on his podium to a big picture of Pepe! :lmao:

1474143309984.jpg

Pepe The Frog

In the inaction of folks who ONLY care about being reelected, the executive branch must act on its own.
Reagan also acted on his own to run a secret war, his was in Nicaragua and if I'm not mistaken it happened after congress told him no. So the Reagan administration did what they thought they had to do and went around congress. The point is that the government lies to the American people, they will do whatever they think they can to achieve their goals, including lying to the people and creating enemies where there are none. Think. This has happened before, there are precedents to draw upon.

Reagan also acted on his own to run a secret war, his was in Nicaragua and if I'm not mistaken it happened after congress told him no. So the Reagan administration did what they thought they had to do and went around congress. The point is that the government lies to the American people, they will do whatever they think they can to achieve their goals, including lying to the people and creating enemies where there are none. Think. This has happened before, there are precedents to draw upon.

• Different times.
  • Different presidents
  • Different natures of oversight
  • Different degrees of information access
  • Tone at the top

What about all the dirt they had on crooked Hillary?

Or should we ignore the fact, despite this fake propoganda, that Hillary was the most corrupt nominee in American history?

They're trying to discredit trump and start a war with Russia in the middle east and ukraine. Hillary and her corporate masters.

• Different times.
  • Different presidents
  • Different natures of oversight
  • Different degrees of information access
  • Tone at the top
Thank you Captain Obvious.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.​

It is worth noting that the allegations did not originate with U.S. sources, but rather with agents in MI6.

This is exactly what I intimated this past weekend.
From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.

Thank you, and please bear in mind that the Brits have MUCH BETTER intelligence sources in Russia than we do.
How can you possible know that as a fact? Another case of wanna believe?

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.

The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

One reason the nation's intelligence chiefs took the extraordinary step of including the synopsis in the briefing documents was to make the President-elect aware that such allegations involving him are circulating among intelligence agencies, senior members of Congress and other government officials in Washington, multiple sources tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.​

It is worth noting that the allegations did not originate with U.S. sources, but rather with agents in MI6.

This is exactly what I intimated this past weekend.
From the declassified report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election outcome, we know that "Russia collected on some Republican-affiliated targets but did not conduct a comparable disclosure campaign."

Now I know what I'd do were I to have hacked both Democrats and Republicans. I'd look over the information I obtained and I'd do one of the following:
  • Identify the candidate/party I liked least and aim to ruin them and use the information I got on the other candidate/party as a "bully stick" to keep them in line on threat of releasing the information.
  • Determine which one has the least opprobrious information and leak the info on the other one so that I keep the biggest "bully stick" in my pocket for future use if/when I need to.
How will we the American people know whether that's what Russia did? Well, just wait and see what Trump does that doesn't make sense. Currently, Trump's steadfast efforts to maintain an air of doubt about the Russian's role seems to me a starting point for what constitutes that sort of thing.
It's the piss video that the Russians have. Trump likes to get peed on and he likes to drink HOT PISS

Doc Claiming Russia Has Dirt on Trump Says Kremlin Has Video of Trump Golden Shower Orgy

That could be an opening and they used that to drag him further in... Explains no tax details... There is the accusations of being a sexual deviant.

After the past election, I can't imagine what the Russians would have that could possibly embarrass Trump.

A video of him drinking Russian hooker piss and telling them to piss on a bed because Obama slept in it would be pretty bad...

Remember if it bleeds it leads, if it is sex it sells...

Of special note from the above citation.....

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats.
What the f..k else could be released about Trump? Hell the perverts on the left keep ranting about Trump screwing Ivanka. The left knows no perversion in which they won't smear people.

Tilting at windmills, trying to say that Hillary lost the election because of anything other then she is Hillary. The Republicans couldn't have nominated a worse candidate and yet she lost. This is getting like the JFK assassination where folks won't accept that Oswald was big enough to kill a president. Now the left can't accept that it really wasn't Hillary's turn.

And even the USA when they need money, borrow from not so friendly Nations, like China....

The difference, however, is tantamount to someone borrowing money from a bank, to someone borrowing money from a loan shark......

There is an example of a Russian oligarch who bought a Trump mansion for $95 million, where Trump had bought the Floridian property relatively earlier for $41 million; now, to me that type of transaction smacks a lot of Russian money laundering with a compliant stooge (Trump.)

That's all over Manhattan and London though.

New Topics

Forum List

Back