Russians may have Trump dirt too....

Huh? You mean they somehow found out Trump made some comment about grabbing by the p*ssy? Or his hands are the wrong size? Or that some woman accused him to pressing against her too much? or etc.?

How on earth would they have found those things out?

It MUST have been secret, high-tech hacking, no other way they could have gotten that information.

They're apparently better than you are at researching the origins of the Klan.....
Points and laughs at the Board retard. lol

Now Wikileaks OUTING THE LYING LIBERALS on this ROFLMAO

CAN YOU SAY BACKFIRE??????????????????????????????
WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 1h1 hour ago
35 page PDF published by Buzzfeed on Trump is not an intelligence report. Style, facts & dates show no credibility.

Of course they managed to do it in 140 characters or less. That's convincing. NOT!!
BUZZFEED admitted it about an hour you dumb fuck- YOU Zombies are a walking clusterfuck!! BUT KEEP on.. it's cheap entertainment.. Hell, I love the optics..

Huh? You mean they somehow found out Trump made some comment about grabbing by the p*ssy? Or his hands are the wrong size? Or that some woman accused him to pressing against her too much? or etc.?

It MUST have been secret, high-tech hacking, no other way they could have gotten that information.

They're apparently better than you are at researching the origins of the Klan.....

Girl, you have no business calling anyone a retard.

Do you have something to add to the conversation? If not. Sit down, shut up, and take notes.

Now Wikileaks OUTING THE LYING LIBERALS on this ROFLMAO

CAN YOU SAY BACKFIRE??????????????????????????????
WikiLeaks ‏@wikileaks 1h1 hour ago
35 page PDF published by Buzzfeed on Trump is not an intelligence report. Style, facts & dates show no credibility.

Of course they managed to do it in 140 characters or less. That's convincing. NOT!!
BUZZFEED admitted it about an hour you dumb fuck- YOU Zombies are a walking clusterfuck!! BUT KEEP on.. it's cheap entertainment.. Hell, I love the optics..

It's not because Wikileaks says so? Really?

Buzzfeed already admits the "golden showers" leak was fake.

j9uatz.jpg

Reporters check the story before they publish it. Trump should sue their asses out of the existence.

Here are the "leaks".

Where does this say anything about "fake"?

Girl, you have no business calling anyone a retard.

Do you have something to add to the conversation? If not. Sit down, shut up, and take notes.
OoooooOOOooo The Newbie Trannytown gettin pissy and sheeit... I don't take orders from you Stretch.. Go do some kagels on that brown eye..

C1213xgVIAA3KCo.jpg:large

And even the USA when they need money, borrow from not so friendly Nations, like China....

The difference, however, is tantamount to someone borrowing money from a bank, to someone borrowing money from a loan shark......

There is an example of a Russian oligarch who bought a Trump mansion for $95 million, where Trump had bought the Floridian property relatively earlier for $41 million; now, to me that type of transaction smacks a lot of Russian money laundering with a compliant stooge (Trump.)

Meh, Trump building and business brands have now become targets for Terrorism!!!! Ummmmmmm..........Trump will have clients not wanting to do business with his brand for fear of getting killed or maimed maimed!!!

And consider the fact that we as a nation have never even had a rational discussion about what we are doing in Syria in the first place, illegally and in my estimation immorally.

Obama has asked Congress to VOTE on our armed involvement in Syria...Want to guess WHO in congress have refused to even entertain that idea?
In other words, congress didn't approve and Obama went in any way.

j9uatz.jpg

Reporters check the story before they publish it. Trump should sue their asses out of the existence.

Here are the "leaks".

Although "there is serious reason to doubt the allegations", there is no doubt that you reading comprehension is close to zero, on the negative side. You're too retarded to see they're admitting of publishing unverified "information" in a defaming article in which they had no actual source.

They sure can prove that Trump watched "hentai" just as they can't keep the original article on their website from being edited and reedited, ostensibly to soften their stance on the credibility of the "leak" because now they pretty much just accept it isn't real. Neither can you. Moron.

j9uatz.jpg

Here are the "leaks".

Although "there is serious reason to doubt the allegations", there is no doubt that you reading comprehension is close to zero, on the negative side. You're too retarded to see they're admitting of publishing unverified "information" in a defaming article in which they had no actual source.

They sure can prove that Trump watched "hentai" just as they can't keep the original article on their website from being edited and reedited, ostensibly to soften their stance on the credibility of the "leak" because now they pretty much just accept it isn't real. Neither can you. Moron.

FUCK YOU asshole. I simply asked where your post says it was "fake". And you have no answer so bite my ass. :fu:

j9uatz.jpg

Here are the "leaks".

FUCK YOU asshole. I simply asked where they said it was "fake". And you have no answer so bite my ass.

I just explained it to you, imbecile, and you still don't get it. Should I try crayons, just for you?

j9uatz.jpg

Here are the "leaks".

FUCK YOU asshole. I simply asked where they said it was "fake". And you have no answer so bite my ass.

I just explained it to you, imbecile, and you still don't get it. Should I try crayons, just for you?

Go forth and fuck yourself, retard. I asked you where it says fake. And you can't answer, because it doesn't.

That simple enough for your retarded ass? Probably not.

Now that you're in the comfortable accustomed thumb-up-your-ass position let's move on to the other part --- "Rump should sue their ass out of existence"....

----- care to show the class where the site claims this as authentic? Or is that completely over your pointy little head?

4chan shit posters just trolled the "Intelligence" community :lmao: :lmao:

I laugh, but on a deeper level its not funny at all. This is our intelligence community being SUCCESSFULLY trolled by shit posters. Wtf?

j9uatz.jpg

Here are the "leaks".

Go forth and fuck yourself, retard. I asked you where it says fake. And you can't answer, because it doesn't.

Now that you're in the comfortable accustomed thumb-up-your-ass position let's move on to the other part --- "Rump should sue their ass out of existence"....

----- care to show the class where the site claims this as authentic? Or is that completely over your pointy little head?
Points and laughs @ the Snowflake now melting down LMAO

j9uatz.jpg

Here are the "leaks".

The plankton would get it by now, and you still don't.

Why does word "fake" have to mentioned? I said they admitted it's fake, and they did it in soooo many words, but your switch got stuck in between "imbecile" and "stupid", and can't see further than the end of your nose. Don't let your mind wander kid, it's too little to be let out alone.

P.S. You can keep deleting your replies, but no worries, I got them...

The plankton would get it by now, and you still don't.

Why does word "fake" have to mentioned? I said they admitted it's fake, and they did it in soooo many words, but your switch got stuck in between "imbecile" and "stupid", and can't see further than the end of your nose. Don't let your mind wander kid, it's too little to be let out alone.

So now you ADMIT it's not there ---- yet somehow that's somebody else's fault.

So long LOSER.

Forum List

Back