Russians Have Some Nerve

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need vodka soaked idiots here and we do not care what commie fools have to say!.

Yes. We in Russia have long understood that in the US many people are full of hypocrisy and are ready to recognize only the freedom of their word, but not the words of others.

Fortunately, at least you do not decide on this forum, who is allowed to talk, and who - to prohibit.
You are not covered by the constitution here ! Not citizen, no rights, to go along with no brains! I am glad you are here running your fucking mouths! I have always enjoyed playing with my food. Have you not forgot you are the russian trolls here, you are supposed to cause us anguish! Why does it not seem to be working this way?

American pig got in the face in a Russian train, when you do not know how to behave.

Another American pig on the forum. This creature believes that it anyone is interested from the Russian. You even drunk American lady hookers will not give sex
image%3A26871.png

American pig got in the face in a Russian train, when you do not know how to behave.

Oh, I am sorry did I hurt your wittle Rusian Feelings! Not feeling so superior any more now moving on to threats! Thank you by the way it is just what I needed to make you go away! I thought you russians liked chess! Poor move comrad! Check mate! I am sorry I may have lead you to believe I dislike russians. This is wrong, I love russians! Your two top exports are awsome! Vodka and whores! I can see the best you have to offer in strip clubs all over the city!

Oh, I am sorry did I hurt your wittle Rusian Feelings! Not feeling so superior any more now moving on to threats! Thank you by the way it is just what I needed to make you go away! I thought you russians liked chess! Poor move comrad! Check mate! I am sorry I may have lead you to believe I dislike russians. This is wrong, I love russians! Your two top exports are awsome! Vodka and whores! I can see the best you have to offer in strip clubs all over the city!

Are you still grunting, pig?. This is a good thing. Go on, you're gonna show the Americans great.
What kind of trash can and what kind of bum did your mother make of you?

So this is where Russian faggots go when they retire from riding Putins pole. Do you guys get retirement pay or pay by the head?

So this is where Russian faggots go when they retire from riding Putins pole. Do you guys get retirement pay or pay by the head?
I see, that you liked, when you snout in shit they dip? Will you calm down, puppy?

Bring that shit around me, faggot, and I will blow you to Kingdom come, got me?

There will be a cubic foot of flesh missing from your body. That's just about what a Mauser or .06 does. Most likely it will be around the cranial area, faggot. I may not get on Russian trains, but that right there is a damn good reason not to. Oh geez, the guy just got slapped? Well, if he had balls, he'd get up and beat his ass. Apparently he doesn't, but is any way to treat a tourist?

I'd probly slice the motherfuckers jugular, because, I'm not like that guy. End up in Russia for life and shit. Just because I killed some faggot that thought he wanted to be a badass on the train one day when I was minding my own business.

Last edited:
Come walk through Florida woods, Russki faggot, then we'll see what you're made of.

Ever heard of alligators and Moccasins?

How about Crocodiles and huge Boa Constrictors? Hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back