Russians Have Some Nerve

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should be more aggressive against Russian and Iranian involvement in SYRIA-----and also keep an eye on Turkey.
Syria is very strategic in the realm of SHIPPING (la la la
trade makes the world go round)

Russia should be more aggressive towards NATO at its borders. Russian borders are very strategic in the realm of the Russian border area :)

we should be more aggressive against Russian and Iranian involvement in SYRIA-----and also keep an eye on Turkey.
Syria is very strategic in the realm of SHIPPING (la la la
trade makes the world go round)

Russia should be more aggressive towards NATO at its borders. Russian borders are very strategic in the realm of the Russian border area :)

NATO is a toothless wonder.

We know that Russia has a pattern of using this type of attack all the way back to the KGB era. There is also the fact that alot of N. Korea missle technology has Russian foot prints all over it. Pretty damning!

You have the most developed culture in the world of fantasy, comics and fantasy. This imposes a certain imprint on the ability to distinguish proven facts from mythology :)

Why would that guy be targeted?

Here. So I immediately wrote - Cui prodest? This is another noisy scandal of late, which is not beneficial to Russia recently. Why should Russians do so literally on the eve of elections in Russia? 80% of Putin's support - too much and want to have 50%? :) No, of course, in the West they can believe that Putin is a stupid psycho who dreams of showing his steepness and therefore arranged a demonstration liquidation two weeks before his election, and did not postpone it even a month later! But to believe in this is an obvious brain disease.

Why would that guy be targeted?

Here. So I immediately wrote - Cui prodest? This is another noisy scandal of late, which is not beneficial to Russia recently. Why should Russians do so literally on the eve of elections in Russia? 80% of Putin's support - too much and want to have 50%? :) No, of course, in the West they can believe that Putin is a stupid psycho who dreams of showing his steepness and therefore arranged a demonstration liquidation two weeks before his election, and did not postpone it even a month later! But to believe in this is an obvious brain disease.

You don't think it's still conjecture? Hillary style?

Putin lies to the world

Can you prove it? Give the examples of Putin's proven lies.

Putin lies to his own people

Can you prove it? Give the examples of Putin's proven lies.

now we have at least two clowns here in the names of Sellivan and Inmar as Russian Trolls obviously sent to promote everything Russia.

You still forgot to count me! :)

Those other Russians?

There's no such place as the USSR.

You don't think it's still conjecture? Hillary style?

Unlike many opponents of Russia, I try not to make categorical assessments on the issues on which I have little data. As for the mysterious deaths associated with Hillary, I've never been interested in this issue. Therefore, I can not in any way evaluate the reliability of the charges or whoever benefits there. Honestly speaking, the elections in the US generally caused me little interest. Navskidku, for those fragments that I noticed, Hillary I got the impression of a vicious bitch, and Trump - the impression of a straightforward simple guy. My sympathies are for the second type of people, regardless of their attitude towards my country. But this is all about my knowledge of the subconscious struggle in the US :) So I avoid such assessments.

I can not now say which side is now profitable for the poisoning of Skripal. I just do not know all the interested parties. But I can say for sure that this poisoning at this moment is not directly beneficial to Russia. It will be worse only poisoning some informant WADA Rodchenko :)

And, by the way. This is from the same opera as "the use of chemical weapons by Assad"ю Absolutely senseless action, which does not bring the slightest benefit neither Syria nor Russia, but it does great harm in the field of politics. No, it's easy for a simple Western mind to suggest that Putin and Assad are two crazies who do their best to spoil relations with the whole world. And therefore deliberately use chemical weapons. But then it is unclear what these half measures are for? You can immediately use nuclear weapons! The whole world will even more quickly understand the steepness of these guys! At the same time, there will be some military effectiveness :D But, no, the Western philistine is happy to believe in theatrical productions of the "White Helmets" and the fact that Putin and Assad are bloody idiots :) So the story with Skrypal can turn out to be from the same play . But this, I repeat, is an unsubstantiated assumption other than a general logic :) I first heard about Skripal only after his poisoning.

WHO BENEFITS?
So a Russian traitor, Sergei Skripal, was attacked with a nerve agent in Salisbury. It’s a rum do all round. Salisbury isn’t the kind of place you’d associate with that.

HM Gutter Press is sure that Putin ordered the hit on a man who once passed secrets to MI6. Maybe he did. You can understand “Russians” being suspected, given what he did. Plus there’s the murder of Alexander Litvinenko in London, whose cuppa was laced with polonium. A public inquiry into that found that it was a Russian hit, probably ordered by Putin. What evidence they had for that goodness knows.

So yes, Putin might have ordered it. But if so, why? (Are we allowed to ask such questions without a great triggering?)

The Russians had Skripal. He was imprisoned before being released as part of a swap deal, which is how he ended up here. There’s no point in trying to silence him. He’s already spilled everything he knows. Unless someone else tried to silence Skripal, who was close to Christopher Steele, author of the infamously fake dossier, which the Clintons and DNC paid for handsomely …

It’s a very murky business.

Posted in ATW
Murder and hits are pretty murky always. Has all the Hall marks of a Russian hit, that is not definitve some one could have easily wanted it to look that way. Either explanation is possible. Actual evidence is needed to come to the truth. We may never hear the truth about it is the sad thing.

We know that Russia has a pattern of using this type of attack all the way back to the KGB era. There is also the fact that alot of N. Korea missle technology has Russian foot prints all over it. Pretty damning!

You have the most developed culture in the world of fantasy, comics and fantasy. This imposes a certain imprint on the ability to distinguish proven facts from mythology :)
Hey balancer take your simple russian mind back to russia. I do not fall into fantasy. This did have all the hall marks of a Russian operation so go fuck your self. I did not say that was definitive. It could have been made to look that way. How ever your governemnt is filled with scum bags so thtey are the most likely culprit. Thanks for your take on our politics. How ever we found we do not give a shit about your opinion so go the fuck back home.

:)
Hey balancer take your simple russian mind back to russia. I do not fall into fantasy. This did have all the hall marks of a Russian operation so go fuck your self. I did not say that was definitive. It could have been made to look that way. How ever your governemnt is filled with scum bags so thtey are the most likely culprit. Thanks for your take on our politics. How ever we found we do not give a shit about your opinion so go the fuck back home.
In fact, he's home. I see your lice are scratching your ass if something's stopping you?

In fact, he's home. I see your lice are scratching your ass if something's stopping you?
Sorry you can't work in your normal medium here buddy, I am sure you will find a use for those crayolas some day. Mean while we like to have adults on this board. Also please note this is the US message board. We do not need vodka soaked idiots here and we do not care what commie fools have to say!.

Sorry you can't work in your normal medium here buddy, I am sure you will find a use for those crayolas some day. Mean while we like to have adults on this board. Also please note this is the US message board. We do not need vodka soaked idiots here and we do not care what commie fools have to say!.

You better go to the bathroom and wash yourself, From you stinks so, that the entire forum took a shit

We do not need vodka soaked idiots here and we do not care what commie fools have to say!.

Yes. We in Russia have long understood that in the US many people are full of hypocrisy and are ready to recognize only the freedom of their word, but not the words of others.

Fortunately, at least you do not decide on this forum, who is allowed to talk, and who - to prohibit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back