Russian Video Depicts Obama as a Warmongering Chickenhawk

Good job, Russians! That's the country without double standards!!!!

Even Michael Moore admitted: in several years Obama will be remembered as "Nothing More than Just 1st Black President! But that's it, Mr. Obama..."

Last edited:
How come their media can get it right, and ours can't?

Bizarre, the Russian ad wants to bring Obama to the Hague. The international community actually tried to bring a tribunal to the Hague for the Russian shoot-down of a passenger jet over Ukraine that killed 298 people. The Russians used their power on the UN Security Council to veto and block the tribunal that would have put Putin on trial.

The Russians hate Obama because he's black.

Yes, I am sure that's what the Liberals think. Never mind incompetent, a fool, lazy, laughed at the world over, a failure, a warmonger, a liar, a babykiller, incompetent, loathed by the military - he's black. Anyone who dares to speak badly of him is a racist.

Trump will end all that PC bullshit and the "free ride" that these Liberal clowns have had on food stamps, computer access at public libraries (most Liberal posters here), etc., for the last eight years.

Idiots....

TRUMP '16

Good job, Russians! That's the country without double standards!!!!

Even Michael Moore admitted: in several years Obama will be remembered as "Nothing More than Just 1st Black President! But that's it, Mr. Obama..."

Fat Bastard is in an ICU with pneumonia.....I hope it's a shitty hospital

The Russians hate Obama because he's black.

Yes, I am sure that's what the Liberals think. Never mind incompetent, a fool, lazy, laughed at the world over, a failure, a warmonger, a liar, a babykiller, incompetent, loathed by the military - he's black. Anyone who dares to speak badly of him is a racist.

Trump will end all that PC bullshit and the "free ride" that these Liberal clowns have had on food stamps, computer access at public libraries (most Liberal posters here), etc., for the last eight years.

Idiots....

TRUMP '16

Trump will do nothing but demonstrate how childish and stupid the right wing is. He will never be president.

Cool

Russians hate Obama just like Republicans do
What conclusions can we draw from that?

Cool

The Russians know he's a pussy.

obama-aviabaza-latakiya-siriya-snimok-sdelan-sputnikom-razvedchikom-23-09-2015-cpi8wmmueaad8u_.jpg

Cool

The Russians know he's a pussy.

obama-aviabaza-latakiya-siriya-snimok-sdelan-sputnikom-razvedchikom-23-09-2015-cpi8wmmueaad8u_.jpg
Really?

Then why is Obamas economy the strongest in the world while Russia's is in a shambles

Guess who Republucans support?

It's because even Obama's disastrous policies can't keep America down.
Can I interest you in trading some of your dollars for rubles?

Forum List

Back