Russian Plane Takes off for U.S. With Coronavirus Help Onboard

this should set off some anger from someone. hell, "the left" got mad at the pillow guy the other day. they just ain't happy unless they be mad it seems.

in any event, hopefully we're all trying to help each other here. we can get back to killing each other once we're done saving each other.

strange world we've created.

Who is the pillow guy?
He’s a guy who sells pillows.
If his company makes pillows they should be able to make face masks and gowns. Does anyone know if he is doing that?
He retooled his factories for masks ya moron.

So fucking demanding
He dedicated a small portion of his factory for making masks. It appears his company will be selling thousands of masks per week for hospital use. They need millions.

At least he IS doing something to contribute, even if it is 50.000 masks they are going to be welcome and useful.

Another sign of Trump's failure. We should be helping the rest of the world, not having to seek help from countries like Russia. But given the situation the United States is in thanks to Trump, the United States does not have much choice.

Now really...which is most important during this global pandemic and ultimately global economic disaster? For countries to help each other thru it for a better outcome for all??????? Or another bitching point of what some of you idiots call 'Trumps failure'???

Bitching point?

Obama could be President right now and if he were Republican the left would proclaim he is a failure...

All that matter in a crisis is how you can spin it so the opposition look bad...

Nah, Trump on the call yesterday didn't know testing is still in crisis... Hasn't heard about it for weeks...

Sorry but he not up with the game...

BTW many of the COVID-19 Testing Kits that have been um donated by China are DEFECTIVE. This is why we have manufactured our own and those who are doing that are working 24/7 to get more and more kits produced. We THANK them for their service, for assisting with us on the Front Lines during this time of crisis.

this should set off some anger from someone. hell, "the left" got mad at the pillow guy the other day. they just ain't happy unless they be mad it seems.

in any event, hopefully we're all trying to help each other here. we can get back to killing each other once we're done saving each other.

Who is the pillow guy?
If his company makes pillows they should be able to make face masks and gowns. Does anyone know if he is doing that?

So fucking demanding
He dedicated a small portion of his factory for making masks. It appears his company will be selling thousands of masks per week for hospital use. They need millions.
350,000 A week.......he's not a big company.........
I didn't find a link projecting such a large number.

Who is the pillow guy?
A staunch conservative who is doing good things to help manage COVID but took some time during the daily briefing to say a bunch of really unnecessary stuff about god in public schools and electing Trump. Oh and some corporate promotion on the side.
i rest my case. the left is going to bitch regardless simply because it's not about them.

Troll
fuckhead.

Who is the pillow guy?
from what i understand, he shut down 75% of production on pillows to make masks for now.

Who is the pillow guy?

So fucking demanding
75% ya fucknut.

and they're making around 10k a day. it's something. something is what we need right now. all you got is what you've always had.

nothing.

Who is the pillow guy?
A staunch conservative who is doing good things to help manage COVID but took some time during the daily briefing to say a bunch of really unnecessary stuff about god in public schools and electing Trump. Oh and some corporate promotion on the side.
i rest my case. the left is going to bitch regardless simply because it's not about them.

Troll
fuckhead.

Congratulations. Feel better? Get what you want?

Good lord. It’s like walking on egg shells around you. The slightest deviation from what you consider allowable and you jump down my throat.

Another sign of Trump's failure. We should be helping the rest of the world, not having to seek help from countries like Russia. But given the situation the United States is in thanks to Trump, the United States does not have much choice.
moreover another sign you're terminally full of hate to trump.

now fuck off.

Hate is a strong word. But any American ought to be disgusted by the fact that we have a cowardly liar who refuses to accept responsibility for his failings as our leader.

If you think “all the great things he’s done”, especially how he “drives the libs off the cliff” makes the up for the fact that he’s a man with zero integrity and no redeeming qualities, then you’re a sad excuse for an American.

Peace.

Who is the pillow guy?

So fucking demanding
He is starting off with 50k a week and in the process of converting his others to ramp it up to many more.
You need to SHUT THE FUCK UP because what have YOU done to help?

Don't throw stones asswipe

Now really...which is most important during this global pandemic and ultimately global economic disaster? For countries to help each other thru it for a better outcome for all??????? Or another bitching point of what some of you idiots call 'Trumps failure'???

Bitching point?

Obama could be President right now and if he were Republican the left would proclaim he is a failure...

All that matter in a crisis is how you can spin it so the opposition look bad...

Nah, Trump on the call yesterday didn't know testing is still in crisis... Hasn't heard about it for weeks...

Sorry but he not up with the game...

BTW many of the COVID-19 Testing Kits that have been um donated by China are DEFECTIVE. This is why we have manufactured our own and those who are doing that are working 24/7 to get more and more kits produced. We THANK them for their service, for assisting with us on the Front Lines during this time of crisis.

^^^^ A link below to illustrate what I commented in my above post about many of the COVID-19 kits from China are defective, the protective masks from China are also defective, the main story about all of this is in The South China Morning Post. Do NOT trust ANYTHING from China, the situation is they have only taken the measures to now ban the export of these medical supplies because they have been SHAMED in PUBLIC by a variety of nations on my Continent and when this is all over the COVID-19 thing China can look forward to this Continent PUNISHING China, they are NOT going to get away with the things they have done and have been doing.

But but but Leftists cheerlead for China and the Chinese and you are racist IF you question their Chinese darlings :rolleyes-41:

1585775282651.png

1585775337470.png

Who is the pillow guy?

So fucking demanding
350,000 A week.......he's not a big company.........
I didn't find a link projecting such a large number.
I gave a radio message link and did math..............The guy is helping out.........

now fuck off.

Hate is a strong word. But any American ought to be disgusted by the fact that we have a cowardly liar who refuses to accept responsibility for his failings as our leader.

If you think “all the great things he’s done”, especially how he “drives the libs off the cliff” makes the up for the fact that he’s a man with zero integrity and no redeeming qualities, then you’re a sad excuse for an American.

Peace.
i am not living my life around how someone else defines trump. i get it. you don't like him. but your opinion isn't the be all end all any more than mine or anyone elses.

i would MUCH RATHER have trump in the office than some asswhipe who is so focused on their hate for 1 person they can do nothing else and they call it anything BUT hate to try and self-compensate.

now fuck off.

now fuck off.

Peace.
i am not living my life around how someone else defines trump. i get it. you don't like him. but your opinion isn't the be all end all any more than mine or anyone elses.

i would MUCH RATHER have trump in the office than some asswhipe who is so focused on their hate for 1 person they can do nothing else and they call it anything BUT hate to try and self-compensate.

now fuck off.
You know...you’re right. Trump just told us during his Coronavirus presser that he is #1 on Facebook. I misjudged him.

He’s way better than some loser who doesn’t like him.

They bringing the troll farm to us to hack our elections? Wow, service with a smile. :)
Hey, we'll take all the help we can get right now.

now fuck off.

Peace.

now fuck off.

Oh you mean like Trump's hate for Biden?, for Pelosi?, for Schumer?, for Cuomo?, the Squad?...that kind of hate? The kind of hate you tweet about?
I'd rather have Pence in the office. He's an upgrade over the incompetent bag of gas that fills the office right now.

Who is the pillow guy?
Go to my pillow.com

now fuck off.

Peace.

now fuck off.

Oh you mean like Trump's hate for Biden?, for Pelosi?, for Schumer?, for Cuomo?, the Squad?...that kind of hate? The kind of hate you tweet about?
I'd rather have Pence in the office. He's an upgrade over the incompetent bag of gas that fills the office right now.
I'd rather you just stop whining like a bit h.

Ain't none of us gonna get what we want.

New Topics

Forum List

Back