Russian Plane Takes off for U.S. With Coronavirus Help Onboard

Help coming for those in need is always appreciated! Bless that Russian plane coming to America with Corona virus help !! :thup:

this should set off some anger from someone. hell, "the left" got mad at the pillow guy the other day. they just ain't happy unless they be mad it seems.

in any event, hopefully we're all trying to help each other here. we can get back to killing each other once we're done saving each other.

strange world we've created.
Uh oh. We're colludin' with the Russians!

Another sign of Trump's failure. We should be helping the rest of the world, not having to seek help from countries like Russia. But given the situation the United States is in thanks to Trump, the United States does not have much choice.
moreover another sign you're terminally full of hate to trump.

now fuck off.

Hate is a strong word. But any American ought to be disgusted by the fact that we have a cowardly liar who refuses to accept responsibility for his failings as our leader.

If you think “all the great things he’s done”, especially how he “drives the libs off the cliff” makes the up for the fact that he’s a man with zero integrity and no redeeming qualities, then you’re a sad excuse for an American.

Peace.
i am not living my life around how someone else defines trump. i get it. you don't like him. but your opinion isn't the be all end all any more than mine or anyone elses.

i would MUCH RATHER have trump in the office than some asswhipe who is so focused on their hate for 1 person they can do nothing else and they call it anything BUT hate to try and self-compensate.

now fuck off.

Oh you mean like Trump's hate for Biden?, for Pelosi?, for Schumer?, for Cuomo?, the Squad?...that kind of hate? The kind of hate you tweet about?
I'd rather have Pence in the office. He's an upgrade over the incompetent bag of gas that fills the office right now.
So you've never seen me call Trump an ass for his 3rd grade name calling?

Read more.

How embarrassing. I guess we don't have the choice and need to rely on other countries now. What a coup for Putin.

this should set off some anger from someone. hell, "the left" got mad at the pillow guy the other day. they just ain't happy unless they be mad it seems.

in any event, hopefully we're all trying to help each other here. we can get back to killing each other once we're done saving each other.

strange world we've created.

Likely they have canisters of an even worse virus on board..........

And yet thus far, Dumpster Boy has refused help from a lot of other countries - He even failed to ask The World Health Org for tens of thousands of test kits way back in December and January when he was dithering and calling the whole thing a "hoax" which would soon "magically disappear".

Of course, he's always willing to accept help from Daddy Poot - who's trolls are helping to reelect him again as we speak. Figures.

THIS I can tell you. The Russians on that plane are half "expert" and the other half spy. ;)

Forum List

Back