Russian Hackers Better Than We Thought

Russian hackers are better than we thought. They stole Clinton's emails from the NSA, put them on Huma's laptop, and pinned it on Weiner.

You've got that all wrong. Wiener sext Putin and he forwarded it to NSA where they found Huma was using Weiner's laptop to have email sex behind Hillary's back with Nancy Pelosi. Try and keep up, dude.

I can't stop wondering if American elections can proceed without mentioning Rusians any more...

Putin: I have to ask myself and ask you too: Does anyone seriously imagine that Russia can somehow influence the American people’s choice? America is not some kind of ‘banana republic’, after all, but is a great power. Do correct me if I am wrong.

Meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club

Some will say anything .just to hear themselves talk.

I can't stop wondering if American elections can proceed without mentioning Rusians any more...

Putin: I have to ask myself and ask you too: Does anyone seriously imagine that Russia can somehow influence the American people’s choice? America is not some kind of ‘banana republic’, after all, but is a great power. Do correct me if I am wrong.

4 years ago we had Obama telling Validmir he would have more flexibility after the election.
Putin owns our government.

Russian hackers are better than we thought. They stole Clinton's emails from the NSA, put them on Huma's laptop, and pinned it on Weiner.
Yeah you make jokes while the Russian's hid my fucking car keys on me. Still can't find them. I despise Putin

Hate it when that happens. :lol: Good luck finding. They are somewhere you haven't looked yet. :p

Yeah you make jokes while the Russian's hid my fucking car keys on me. Still can't find them. I despise Putin
I hate it when I drive home without my car keys.

Hate it when that happens. :lol: Good luck finding. They are somewhere you haven't looked yet. :p
Probably Trump has them by now.

LOL

Maybe we should hire Anonymous, Wikileaks or Russian hackers
to find whatever dirt was dug up on Justice Roberts to make him
scrap his original argument against ACA and suddenly support it.

I've heard it had to be nekkid pictures of somebody, incriminating enough to whip him into going along.

I've heard it had to be nekkid pictures of somebody, incriminating enough to whip him into going along.
Yes....let the hate come thru.....good....

Probably Trump has them by now.
Yup they just showed up on his server hmmm very weird. Brb going to contact CNN.....looks like definitive proof this is linked to the Russians and Trump. Fucking Putin

Dear Weatherman2020
Who is being hateful?

I believe in including and representing people of all parties equally in public policy.
That's not hateful but forgiving and respectful of people of all views and approaches.

I just ask they respect and protect each other's views from other conflicting beliefs,
and quit bullying one over the other. I believe in conflict resolution and consensus,
or else agreeing to separate policies and funding where people's beliefs diverge
so much they need to support their own separate programs and not impose on each other!

Can you tell me where in there, there is any "hate" for any group?
I can't stand some people's personalities and object to their beliefs,
but I will still include their party and encourage them to manage their own programs
so they can protect their interests and have their equal free exercise of religion.

Just don't impose it on others, or yes, I do "hate bullying, abuse and corruption"
making people pay for other people's wrongs or beliefs or problems that could have solved
had their own beliefs been funded and supported instead of rejected.

But yet I will still seek correction and inclusion of all parties, regardless of belief.
And regardless of wrongs done that I ask be corrected so good faith relations are restored.

I believe the Restorative Justice approach, with equal inclusion and conflict resolution,
to redress all grievances and objections in order to resolve all problems and concerns,
is the most constitutional consistent and ethical approach
to equal protection of the laws and preventing discrimination by creed.

Where is the hate in that approach to consensus and inclusion?

Dear Weatherman2020
Who is being hateful?

I believe in including and representing people of all parties equally in public policy.
That's not hateful but forgiving and respectful of people of all views and approaches.

I just ask they respect and protect each other's views from other conflicting beliefs,
and quit bullying one over the other. I believe in conflict resolution and consensus,
or else agreeing to separate policies and funding where people's beliefs diverge
so much they need to support their own separate programs and not impose on each other!

but I will still include their party and encourage them to manage their own programs
so they can protect their interests and have their equal free exercise of religion.

Just don't impose it on others, or yes, I do "hate bullying, abuse and corruption"
making people pay for other people's wrongs or beliefs or problems that could have solved

But yet I will still seek correction and inclusion of all parties, regardless of belief.
And regardless of wrongs done that I ask be corrected so good faith relations are restored.

I believe the Restorative Justice approach, with equal inclusion and conflict resolution,
to redress all grievances and objections in order to resolve all problems and concerns,

If Hillary was honest and transparent she wouldn't be in this mess, would she?

I can't stop wondering WHY Trump keep admiring and praising Putin thug during his rallies or interviews.
What benefits does he gained by doing that but labeled as Putin puppet. I'm very sure patriotic Americans don't like that. Veterans and active military personnel I know didn't like it. If he want to be friendly with Putin why not do that after he won the election. He will not win anyway....... but why?

Dear Weatherman2020
Who is being hateful?

She'd be at the bottom of the heap of mess
instead of at the top making profit off it. Weatherman2020

The people doing the work at the bottom, managing the real solutions,
and what it's really going to take to turn govt and debts around into future investments,
those are the real leaders we need to be investing in and modeling govt after.
The solutions that work, not the hype at the top that wins votes and elections.

The real work is NOT glamorous and CANNOT be explained in 30 second sound bytes
on "how are you going to fix the police and criminal issues".
You won't see it in the news.

Why do you think Trump can't explain what he's going to do either?
It takes working by example, actions not words.

So this whole media game is a bunch of hype.
The real work comes from real workers and they are in all the parties.

There isn't one that is going to save the country without
absolute commitment and partnership with all the others, too.

Anyone who doesn't promote that approach, incorporating all leaders from all parties,
is missing the big picture.
And the rest is hype to get their votes and voters to come out for election, that's all.

Dear Weatherman2020
Who is being hateful?

She'd be at the bottom of the heap of mess
instead of at the top making profit off it. Weatherman2020

The people doing the work at the bottom, managing the real solutions,
and what it's really going to take to turn govt and debts around into future investments,
those are the real leaders we need to be investing in and modeling govt after.
The solutions that work, not the hype at the top that wins votes and elections.

The real work is NOT glamorous and CANNOT be explained in 30 second sound bytes
on "how are you going to fix the police and criminal issues".
You won't see it in the news.

Why do you think Trump can't explain what he's going to do either?
It takes working by example, actions not words.

So this whole media game is a bunch of hype.
The real work comes from real workers and they are in all the parties.

There isn't one that is going to save the country without
absolute commitment and partnership with all the others, too.

Anyone who doesn't promote that approach, incorporating all leaders from all parties,
is missing the big picture.
And the rest is hype to get their votes and voters to come out for election, that's all.
Interesting concept of the world thinking success requires you to be corrupt and dishonest with people.

How they were able to duplicate Huma's data on Weiners hard drive is ground breaking. Photon reprogramming of prom over 2000 miles away shows our reset button switching is inferior to Putin's. They obviously can change algo's at will.

How a Hillarious supporter can disregard this level of ineptitude, obvious corruption, and entitlement, is beyond any reasonable explanation.

If Hillarious wins who will be the special prosecutor because Comey will resign November 9th?

Forum List

Back