Zone1 Russian EMP capabilities......why aren't we taking this seriously?

Awl duh Ukrainians iz NAtzees!!!! Rusha iz uh Soopur Powwer!!!! lol you need to step outside your echo chamber and get laid.
I know you didn't just try to apply bull shite where is doesn't apply ? I thought you might be ok, but you just proved that you are just another damned Leftist troll. Go back and link to a quote or statement where I said Ukraine was Nazi's, and oh and yes Russia is a super power as long as they have their nukes, and if you think that they aren't shows just how Damned dumb your ignorance ace is.

No one has time for you idiot's, and especially idiot's like you.

lol photoshop sloganeering is lame. No wonder you Russians can't win against Ukrainians.
What makes you so damned certain that the Ukraine is this pure innocent snowflake that was just minding it's own business, otherwise when the so called big bad wolf came to Huff and puff to then blow it's house down ??

I don't trust either one of these governments, so I'll just be neutral until history finally judges them both.

I know you didn't just try to apply bull shite where is doesn't apply ? I thought you might be ok, but you just proved that you are just another damned Leftist troll. Go back and link to a quote or statement where I said Ukraine was Nazi's, and oh and yes Russia is a super power as long as they have their nukes, and if you think that they aren't shows just how Damned dumb your ignorance ace is.

No one has time for you idiot's, and especially idiot's like you.

^^^Another public service announcement for the right wing PC Police. lol

Forum List

Back