"russian" disinformation campaign working to undermine confidence in Covid-19 vaccines used in US

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"russian" disinformation campaign working to undermine confidence in Covid-19 vaccines used in US.

"

Washington (CNN)Online platforms directed by Russian intelligence are spreading disinformation about two of the coronavirus vaccines being used in the US, a State Department spokesperson confirmed to CNN on Sunday.
The agency's Global Engagement Center identified three Russian outlets -- News Front, New Eastern Outlook and Oriental Review -- that are spreading not only misinformation about the virus, but also regarding "international organizations, military conflicts, protests; and any divisive issue that they can exploit," according to the spokesperson. Russian disinformation campaign working to undermine confidence in Covid-19 vaccines used in US
"
Moscow´s disinformation campaign which leads to the death of 1000s and 1000s Americans , question: Will we see this time the real retaliation ? I talk about Oil - Gas sanctions of cos. With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

"russian" disinformation campaign working to undermine confidence in Covid-19 vaccines used in US.

"

Washington (CNN)Online platforms directed by Russian intelligence are spreading disinformation about two of the coronavirus vaccines being used in the US, a State Department spokesperson confirmed to CNN on Sunday.
The agency's Global Engagement Center identified three Russian outlets -- News Front, New Eastern Outlook and Oriental Review -- that are spreading not only misinformation about the virus, but also regarding "international organizations, military conflicts, protests; and any divisive issue that they can exploit," according to the spokesperson. Russian disinformation campaign working to undermine confidence in Covid-19 vaccines used in US
"
Moscow´s disinformation campaign which leads to the death of 1000s and 1000s Americans , question: Will we see this time the real retaliation ? I talk about Oil - Gas sanctions of cos. With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

ElderlyValidBluet-small.gif

I haven't heard anything from Russia....I did hear the VP, when she was running spread distrust, and undermine the vaccine.....repeatedly

Maybe she was working for Putin....I don't know, but it's worth investigating given the OP

I haven't heard anything from Russia....I did hear the VP, when she was running spread distrust, and undermine the vaccine.....repeatedly

Maybe she was working for Putin....I don't know, but it's worth investigating given the OP

"

"

View attachment 465761

"

"

View attachment 465761
Like I said, I simply hadn't seen it, but not denying it....I've only seen it come from one source...and I am open to investigating if there is a link based on the information you have provided. Don't you think we should?

Forum List

Back