Russian diplomat confirms Moscow was in contact with Trump campaign

I guess Russian language classes will outpace Spanish soon. Putee now has a Russian agent in the White House.

Putin will be in the WH to visit Comrade Trump before the end of his first year. The US is a much more valuable annexation than Crimea.

AND IT WAS SOOOO EASY!

Putin will be in the WH to visit Comrade Trump before the end of his first year. The US is a much more valuable annexation than Crimea.

AND IT WAS SOOOO EASY!
obama-cries.png

AND IT WAS SOOOO EASY!
Will you be there to service the russians?

Here's the thing about where I smell this is heading...and impeaching Trump. The GOP will reunite the country and win hearts back into their fold if they team up with the dems to do it. Hmm... Then Pence would be president and Ryan vice pres.

Interesting..

Putee is taking the US without firing a shot. Just Incredible!

Russian Officials Were in Contact With Trump Campaign, Diplomat Says

Congratulations! We will all be speaking Russian soon. Putee is laughing at you.

Jim, why don't you put it to rest? You have been wrong about everytjing since Trump entered into the Primaries. You have been consistent. You have been proven wrong about everything. Were I in your shoes, I would crawl back under my rock and hope nobody discoved me.

What were we proven wrong about?

That he doesn't pay taxes and will not release his tax returns?
That he is a pathological liar and a blowhard?
That he has a cozy relationship with Putin's regime?
That he is a serial adulterer and pussy grabber?

What was proven wrong, except for the fact that he'd find enough gullible rubes to get himself into office?

Russian Officials Were in Contact With Trump Campaign, Diplomat Says

Congratulations! We will all be speaking Russian soon. Putee is laughing at you.

Jim, why don't you put it to rest? You have been wrong about everytjing since Trump entered into the Primaries. You have been consistent. You have been proven wrong about everything. Were I in your shoes, I would crawl back under my rock and hope nobody discoved me.

What were we proven wrong about?

That he doesn't pay taxes and will not release his tax returns?
That he is a pathological liar and a blowhard?
That he has a cozy relationship with Putin's regime?
That he is a serial adulterer and pussy grabber?

What was proven wrong?

you left out flaming sociopath...

Forum List

Back