Russian cruise missiles take out “international legion” training camp

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Looks like the LARPers who went to Ukraine to fight Russians got a reality check.

Salty shows video of survivor who says the Ukrainians don’t have shit for gear, and still wanted to send them to Kiev to fight the Russians. If they refused, they would be shot. When they tried to flee to the border, Ukrainian soldiers won’t let them pass because any able bodied man must stay and fight. They had to sneak out by Red Cross ambulance.

I’m sure it’s all just Russian propaganda. I’m sure brave guys like Toro and Litwin won’t be deterred from going there and fighting the good fight.

Looks like the LARPers who went to Ukraine to fight Russians got a reality check.

Salty shows video of survivor who says the Ukrainians don’t have shit for gear, and still wanted to send them to Kiev to fight the Russians. If they refused, they would be shot. When they tried to flee to the border, Ukrainian soldiers won’t let them pass because any able bodied man must stay and fight. They had to sneak out by Red Cross ambulance.

Keep rootin' for Putin, pretend American!

LOL

Oh look, Toro is so brave with his Ukrainian flag as his avatar. It’s so much more helpful than actually going to fight.

Says the pretend American whoring for Putin but not willing to go fight for the Russians.

But who can blame NotAHawk? Putin is getting his ass handed by him by a bunch of Ukrainian farmers!

LOL

Says the pretend American whoring for Putin but not willing to go fight for the Russians.

But who can blame NotAHawk? Putin is getting his ass handed by him by a bunch of Ukrainian farmers!

LOL
Coming from you? That’s rich:
52BCB479-3701-43FF-8F1E-1FEE2D8CFA8A.jpeg

LOL
If Putin did "shock and awe" it would have been over by now. I am wary of our own government. they became totalitarian and as you hear, their mouthpieces in the media also seem to want people put into camps and killed even for voicing an opinion. Imagene when they do the turnabout on you.

Forum List

Back