Russian Collusion, Abuse of Power, Obstructing Congress, Ukraine Briber, Abuse of Power, Obstructing

We don't do endless fishing expeditions or KGB-style kangaroo courts, Comrade C. That's not how the US justice system is supposed to operate.

We usually require something more than the baseless complaint of some nameless "whistleblower."

You think Mueller - who had 2 yrs, $35 million, and endless power (and 19 Dem prosecutors) didn't look into Trump finances?

Your damn right we don’t. That’s why Trump shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it.
get away with what exactly? you still haven't defined the "what"
If you have to ask
then I don't know it. It's why I asked. so far you haven't stated the "it'
Read the articles of impeachment.
Here they are:
Trump did it. Guilty. Lock him up.

Does that about sum it up?

What??? Everyone in the US State Dept decided The Ukraine's prosecutor "needed to be fired?" How about if China decided our gov't officials had to go?

Do you even listen to the silliness that bounces around in your pinhead before posting it?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.

Ukraine is more than welcome to keep their corrupt prosecutors and reject our gifts of foreign assistance.

It seems that not that long ago Trump was talking about how we shouldn’t be sending taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Is that also stupid?
Oh ... so quid pro quo is ok when done by a certain former VPOTUS? How was the fired prosecutor a threat to Americans?

And you haven't been listening to all the "coincidences" that had to occur in order to enrich Hunter with Ukrainian money while his Daddy had control of US foreign aid there?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up

The US has an interest in a less corrupt Ukraine, better for us to do business with. Plus, if we are going to be funding them, we have more interest in their rooting out corruption.

Abuse of power is using your the power of your office for personal gain. For example, if a sheriff opens investigations into a political opponent to harass them and not because there’s any probable cause.

Biden wasn’t trying to get rid of Shokin for personal gain. There’s plenty of evidence corroborating that fact. It sure looks to me that Trump was pushing for an investigation into Biden for personal gain.
So Trump insuring that US foreign aid would actually be used to further our national interest is abuse of his power but Biden insuring his son millions from the Ukraine was not using his power for personal gain?

Do you even listen to the silliness that bounces around in your pinhead before posting it?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.[

Good lord, that’s about as delusional as you can get. Trump wasn’t doing anything of the sort. He was holding cash to get his little investigation announced. That’s not furthering our national interest. That’s furthering his interest. Biden wasn’t using our money to do anything for Hunter. He was doing it to get a corrupt prosecutor removed so that they could try to get someone better in place that can help Ukraine move on from their past and reform.
hly shit, where'd you get that evidence and why didn't congress get it? you should call them up and tell them what you have.
giphy.gif

Your damn right we don’t. That’s why Trump shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it.
If you have to ask
Here they are:

Maybe you should read them.

If you have to ask
Here they are:

Lol, you will NEVER do anything but deflect and spew your bullshit.

Ukraine is more than welcome to keep their corrupt prosecutors and reject our gifts of foreign assistance.

It seems that not that long ago Trump was talking about how we shouldn’t be sending taxpayer dollars to a corrupt country. Is that also stupid?
Oh ... so quid pro quo is ok when done by a certain former VPOTUS? How was the fired prosecutor a threat to Americans?

And you haven't been listening to all the "coincidences" that had to occur in order to enrich Hunter with Ukrainian money while his Daddy had control of US foreign aid there?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up

The US has an interest in a less corrupt Ukraine, better for us to do business with. Plus, if we are going to be funding them, we have more interest in their rooting out corruption.

Abuse of power is using your the power of your office for personal gain. For example, if a sheriff opens investigations into a political opponent to harass them and not because there’s any probable cause.

Biden wasn’t trying to get rid of Shokin for personal gain. There’s plenty of evidence corroborating that fact. It sure looks to me that Trump was pushing for an investigation into Biden for personal gain.
So Trump insuring that US foreign aid would actually be used to further our national interest is abuse of his power but Biden insuring his son millions from the Ukraine was not using his power for personal gain?

FFS ... I can't stand another day of your monumentally leftarded STUPIDITY. GTF up.[

Good lord, that’s about as delusional as you can get. Trump wasn’t doing anything of the sort. He was holding cash to get his little investigation announced. That’s not furthering our national interest. That’s furthering his interest. Biden wasn’t using our money to do anything for Hunter. He was doing it to get a corrupt prosecutor removed so that they could try to get someone better in place that can help Ukraine move on from their past and reform.
hly shit, where'd you get that evidence and why didn't congress get it? you should call them up and tell them what you have.
giphy.gif

You’re just as delusional.

If you have to ask
Here they are:

Are you really so uninformed that you don’t know what the allegations against Trump are?

Here they are:

Are you really so uninformed that you don’t know what the allegations against Trump are?
Excellent deflection and typical of you traitor trash. All you do is spew bullshit and never prove anything because you can't. You're just another shill troll.

If you have to ask
Here they are:

what about them? there's nothing there. they got the transcript and trump can go to a court to challenge a subpoena, you know that a citizen has that right right? or do you not think trump a citizen so he doesn't get our rights? just curious. and on the abuse, you have to have the obstruction to get to the abuse. so, then you're left with a nothing burger yet again. so feel free to present the crime.

Charges with no evidence built on hearsay from groomed "whistleblower" and second and third hand accounts from emotional partisans. Libs will still impeach him in the house though. "Impeach that mother******" has been their MO since day one.

Total, utter crap. As shall be proven.

Sorry, thats truth. I know you dont like it but........too bad.

giphy.gif

You’re just as delusional.
I speak facts. you haven't addressed my two questions on the two articles, why?

so it doesn't matter where the corruption comes from right? so if creepy, sleepy joe is taking kickbacks, we should stop it, right?

Sure. We should stop anyone from taking kickbacks. Let’s open investigations into Trump, all his kids, his wife, his former wives, his side pieces and his doorman.

Maybe one of them is taking kickbacks. You never know.
We don't do endless fishing expeditions or KGB-style kangaroo courts, Comrade C. That's not how the US justice system is supposed to operate.

We usually require something more than the baseless complaint of some nameless "whistleblower."

You think Mueller - who had 2 yrs, $35 million, and endless power (and 19 Dem prosecutors) didn't look into Trump finances?

get away with what exactly? you still haven't defined the "what" or the "it"
They never will. All the liars do is accuse and run, accuse and run.
"C'mon man!!" The exercise is good for 'em.

Sure. We should stop anyone from taking kickbacks. Let’s open investigations into Trump, all his kids, his wife, his former wives, his side pieces and his doorman.

Maybe one of them is taking kickbacks. You never know.

get away with what exactly? you still haven't defined the "what" or the "it"
They never will. All the liars do is accuse and run, accuse and run.
"C'mon man!!" The exercise is good for 'em.
Still no proof on anything, which is SOP for all you swine.

Funny how none of you shills can ever show how these "impeachable" crimes were done or show any proof other then a "link" to some liar that babbles on and on with no proof of anything.

There is a tonne of proof. What have you been watching?
The only reason he won't get found not guilty is because of bipartisan Repubs in the Senate.
Oh, sure, you Deplorables will do the old "I told you so". There's nothing to crow about though. Finding somebody not guilty based on their political affiliations as opposed to the evidence is nothing to be happy about.
Show the proof liar. And not some media bullshit link, but you can't because you liars have nothing.
Just yelling 'liar' doesn't change anything.

[
me either, taking money from Ukraine and China is what I have as evidence to creepy, sleepy joe, and he represented obammy in both countries, so I tie the two together since creepster was there for obammy. now give me something on trump. go ahead besides, orangemanbad.

Prove it. Off you go.

The Democrat's shampeachment further divides our Country.
Russia is gleeful that our Country becomes further divided.
Therefore, the reality is that Democrats are the one's that are colluding with Russia!
It's just that simple and obvious.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. The truth that is. The fact he won't be found guilty has nothing to do with his actual guilt. That result will be due to partisan hackery. However, was the scum-sucking slimy piece of shit trying to influence the investigation of Biden in the Ukraine? Absolutely. No doubt in my mind. Hey, the Dems probably do it too. The problem is, your narcissistic, egocentric Buffoon in the WH is so ensconced in his belief that he is untouchable and bulletproof - made of Teflon - that he does and says stupid things thinking all the normal people believe him. We don't. Only his Deplorable base do. And they are a vast minority. He says things without thinking. He does things without thinking through the consequences. That is where he is different from his Dem counterparts. They are smart enough to cover their tracks. That is why he is as dumb as a post. Thick as pigshit.

So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."
The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...
Was Biden in office when he did that?

I guess we'll find out soon enough. The truth that is. The fact he won't be found guilty has nothing to do with his actual guilt. That result will be due to partisan hackery. However, was the scum-sucking slimy piece of shit trying to influence the investigation of Biden in the Ukraine? Absolutely. No doubt in my mind. Hey, the Dems probably do it too. The problem is, your narcissistic, egocentric Buffoon in the WH is so ensconced in his belief that he is untouchable and bulletproof - made of Teflon - that he does and says stupid things thinking all the normal people believe him. We don't. Only his Deplorable base do. And they are a vast minority. He says things without thinking. He does things without thinking through the consequences. That is where he is different from his Dem counterparts. They are smart enough to cover their tracks. That is why he is as dumb as a post. Thick as pigshit.

Trump trusts his base to see through the Democrats smoke and mirrors.
Democrat leaders only require that their ilk respond unthinkingly through their State media when they tug on their nose rings.

New Topics

Forum List

Back