Russian Collusion, Abuse of Power, Obstructing Congress, Ukraine Briber, Abuse of Power, Obstructing

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg

So back when it was found out that Hillary had purchased the Steele Dossier to try to get James Comey(A liberal LIAR) to bring charges against the President who was duly elected "by the people" and have him removed from office, we saw how the Dimwitocraps had a kangaroo court with Herr Mueller "trying" to find any dirt on the president, which there was no Collusion, No Abuse of Power, No Obstruction. Fast forward 1 year later, no dirt from the Mueller Report so the Dimwitocraps have accused the President of Quid Pro Quo of Ukraine, then the low information voters of the left, who have no idea what it means, got "bribery" of Ukraine, still that didnt work, now the Dimwitocraps are repeating the Abuse of Power, and Obstruction. Neither rise to the level of impeachment of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. The Dimwitocraps are setting a new precedence for impeachment, like they did with Harry Reid's "nuclear" deal with justices. President Trump isnt going to be impeached, but if a Dimwitocrap president ever does get back in power, they can be accused of anything and it will be impeachment for High Crimes and Misdemeanors. If I were a liberal(but I cant be because my IQ is over 130) I would be on the phone right now telling Nanny Blinkie Pelosi, Jerry(the 2 ton) Nadler and Braindead Lying Adam Schit, to knock it off, because in 2020, the country is going so far to the right, it will take 3 generations to ever see a Dimwitocrap in any power...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Why would Abuse of Power or Obstruction of Congress from performing its Constitutional duties NOT be impeachable? Both are patently against "the rules."

Charges with no evidence built on hearsay from groomed "whistleblower" and second and third hand accounts from emotional partisans. Libs will still impeach him in the house though. "Impeach that mother******" has been their MO since day one.

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg

Charges with no evidence built on hearsay from groomed "whistleblower" and second and third hand accounts from emotional partisans. Libs will still impeach him in the house though. "Impeach that mother******" has been their MO since day one.
All bullshit.

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg

All bullshit.

No........its all true. Sorry.

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
Where's the evidence other than your typical lefty lies?

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
The real abuse of power was when Joe (the groper) Biden told Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son, yet like good little dumbass liberals, you sit there and let him pass. I must admit that Liberal Politicians are stupid, but you make them look like geniuses compared to you...
That’s not an abuse of power, it’s foreign policy.

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
If it is foreign policy why did the Dimwitocraps try to blame President Trump, for what Joe Biden did? Are they abusing their powers?

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg
If it is foreign policy why did the Dimwitocraps try to blame President Trump, for what Joe Biden did? Are they abusing their powers?

Because everyone agreed in the State Dept that the prosecutor needed to be fired. The idea came from the embassy and was agreed to by Obama.

Wheras with Trump, he was pushing his policy just by himself, for himself.

They would be if they happened.

Pelosi actually said, with her own mouth that using his Constitutional right to allow the courts to rule on Trumps claim of Executive Privilege is Impeachable.

Surely you haven't gone that far Fascist. Have you?

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg

Because everyone agreed in the State Dept that the prosecutor needed to be fired. The idea came from the embassy and was agreed to by Obama.

Link to Obama being on board? He has remained silent. Why hasn't he come forward to say he sent Creepy Joe to blackmail the Ukraine?

Hmmmmm......

DwcfTLUXQAAtDJD.jpg

Oh, I see. So while Hunter (the doper) Biden was working for a company taking laundered US tax dollars for his salary, when the Ukraine government saw how dirty it was, Joe (the groper) had him fired, and that is okay. Got it, and where did you graduate from High School again?

Link to Obama being on board? He has remained silent. Why hasn't he come forward to say he sent Creepy Joe to blackmail the Ukraine?

Hmmmmm......

It’s in the testimony from George Kent. I don’t have time to pull it up now.

Oh, I see. So while Hunter (the doper) Biden was working for a company taking laundered US tax dollars for his salary, when the Ukraine government saw how dirty it was, Joe (the groper) had him fired, and that is okay. Got it, and where did you graduate from High School again?
Yeah, pretty much none of that happened.

Tax dollars weren’t laundered to Biden.
Ukraine wasn’t investigating it.
Shokin was either corrupt or too lazy to prosecute anyone rich and powerful which is precisely how he wound up losing basically all support in Ukraine before his dismissal (I saw an approval poll that pegged him at 5%.)

Hmmmmm......
1. "Just follow orders" isn't a defense.

2. The POTUS can't order VPOTUS, as he's not part of the Executive Branch.

3. Don't you love it when Democrats twist their spines in knots to try to rationalize their hypocrisy?

Hmmmmm......

Um, show me where Obama said it. You are the party of hearsay, I'm not.

Hmmmmm......
1. "Just follow orders" isn't a defense.

2. The POTUS can't order VPOTUS, as he's not part of the Executive Branch.

3. Don't you love it when Democrats twist their spines in knots to try to rationalize their hypocrisy?

Just following orders isn’t the defense. The defense is that if you want me to believe Biden was working for his personal interest, then why did the policy originate with career diplomats?

VP is part of the executive branch. Cheney, bless his black soul, argues that he wasn’t so he could avoid complying with keeping records and handling of classified information. He lost.

Hmmmmm......

Um, show me where Obama said it. You are the party of hearsay, I'm not.

I don’t care what you are.

Forum List

Back