Russian Ad Depicts Santa Putin Visiting Houses of Kid of gay "parents" and removing the LGBT stuff

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Based.....I love it!

Merry Christmas!

The video was produced by the production company Signal, and portrays Russian President Vladimir Putin as a ‘Santa Putin’ figure. The video begins with a young boy being raised by a same-sex couple, and shows ‘Santa Putin’ taking a photograph of the couple and replacing it with one of a mother and father. He then presents the boy with a football, toy cars, and a drum kit, as if to suggest that these are the traditional toys a young boy should be playing with.

In the clip, a boy living in the West is depicted drawing a picture for Santa, asking for both traditional male toys and a mother and father. The child’s drawing depicts himself holding hands with a woman and a man, whereas the pictures on the mantelpiece in the child’s home indicate that he only has two male parents.

The young lad recoils at the prospect of having to garb himself as a female, revolting at the thought of the necklace and head-dress, both of which he throws aside in revulsion. The narrative conveys how he has been coercively brought up as a female against his wishes. The camera focuses on books in the kid’s homely abode, with names like ‘Straight into Gay’, ‘Render me, Gender me’ and ‘Growing up Gay’.

The child, wearing pink pajamas, is shown nodding off on the sofa after placing a letter to Santa in his stocking above the fireplace. Suddenly, a figure resembling Vladimir Putin appears with a white beard and a red stocking.

As he enters, the tunes of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s ‘Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy’ – from The Nutcracker – starts to play. ‘Santa Putin’ is then seen changing the decorations of the room and replacing girly items with presents that the creators of the video consider to be suitable for a boy.

As Santa looks into the mirror above the mantelpiece, the reflection of the Russian President becomes more visible. He then turns to the camera and is shown outside, where the boy discovers his presents – a football and a transformer toy. The boy wakes up with a huge smile on his face, and looks out the window to see Santa still watching.

Russian Ad Depicts Santa Putin Visiting Houses of Gay Kids to Make them Straight by Removing LGBT Propaganda - DailyVeracity

Dear Uncle P .

A Saint among men .
Contrast St P with pedo Sleepy touching up everybody he can get his hands on and then pissing his pants in excitement .

A dirty little President man .

How touching. To depict a national leader as actually caring about the nation's children is truly heartwarming. So different from America who will force boys into being girls and ass rape them if they refuse.

Based.....I love it!

Merry Christmas!

The video was produced by the production company Signal, and portrays Russian President Vladimir Putin as a ‘Santa Putin’ figure. The video begins with a young boy being raised by a same-sex couple, and shows ‘Santa Putin’ taking a photograph of the couple and replacing it with one of a mother and father. He then presents the boy with a football, toy cars, and a drum kit, as if to suggest that these are the traditional toys a young boy should be playing with.

In the clip, a boy living in the West is depicted drawing a picture for Santa, asking for both traditional male toys and a mother and father. The child’s drawing depicts himself holding hands with a woman and a man, whereas the pictures on the mantelpiece in the child’s home indicate that he only has two male parents.

The young lad recoils at the prospect of having to garb himself as a female, revolting at the thought of the necklace and head-dress, both of which he throws aside in revulsion. The narrative conveys how he has been coercively brought up as a female against his wishes. The camera focuses on books in the kid’s homely abode, with names like ‘Straight into Gay’, ‘Render me, Gender me’ and ‘Growing up Gay’.

The child, wearing pink pajamas, is shown nodding off on the sofa after placing a letter to Santa in his stocking above the fireplace. Suddenly, a figure resembling Vladimir Putin appears with a white beard and a red stocking.

As he enters, the tunes of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s ‘Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy’ – from The Nutcracker – starts to play. ‘Santa Putin’ is then seen changing the decorations of the room and replacing girly items with presents that the creators of the video consider to be suitable for a boy.

As Santa looks into the mirror above the mantelpiece, the reflection of the Russian President becomes more visible. He then turns to the camera and is shown outside, where the boy discovers his presents – a football and a transformer toy. The boy wakes up with a huge smile on his face, and looks out the window to see Santa still watching.

Russian Ad Depicts Santa Putin Visiting Houses of Gay Kids to Make them Straight by Removing LGBT Propaganda - DailyVeracity

That was beautiful!

Something else that will play well with America's extreme right!
They'll even become antiwar if it means taking a butt plug away from a gay child!

Dear Uncle P .

A Saint among men .
Contrast St P with pedo Sleepy touching up everybody he can get his hands on and then pissing his pants in excitement .

A dirty little President man .
Sounds like you want Biden to penetrate you.

American "culture" has become so grotesque and repulsive that its used as a bogeyman.......Thing is it's not even an exaggerated depiction of it either, that was tame compared to stuff going on like the gender reassignment of minor children.

There's hope though. ;)

BCcV7G.md.jpg

Jokes aside I wanted to hate Russia because all my life I've been told they're the bad guys but as I stare at what is going on in our country I know in my heart that I hate my leftist countrymen a lot more and Russia is a mere sideshow in the grand scheme of things.

Shit, the Soviets back in the day only wished they could destroy the USA like the dem leftists have been doing.....Same bunch with different accents I guess.

Sounds like you want Biden to penetrate you.
He tried a couple of nights ago while I slept .

But we Pure Ones know how to deal with Satanists and their cult followers like you , young lady .

They'll even become antiwar if it means taking a butt plug away from a gay child!
Or
Or pro war if it means saving a child from gays forcing butt plugs in their ass.

American "culture" has become so grotesque and repulsive that its used as a bogeyman.......Thing is it's not even an exaggerated depiction of it either, that was tame compared to stuff going on like the gender reassignment of minor children.

There's hope though. ;)

BCcV7G.md.jpg

Jokes aside I wanted to hate Russia because all my life I've been told they're the bad guys but as I stare at what is going on in our country I know in my heart that I hate my leftist countrymen a lot more and Russia is a mere sideshow in the grand scheme of things.

Shit, the Soviets back in the day only wished they could destroy the USA like the dem leftists have been doing.....Same bunch with different accents I guess.
I can can think of countless numbers of Leftist shit bags who if put in the ground, would make this country safer for my children. I can't think of a single Russian though...
These Leftists must be Trans-Ukrainian.

I figure it "plays well" with anyone with some common sense.

I just don't see how your ilk can support things like the gender reassignment of minors....Are you really that conditioned to where you don't know right from wrong or are you just that fuckin' sick and evil?

The world wonders. 😐

Forum List

Back