P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What a bizarre narrative that liberals first attempted to create and now are attempting to undo. When Obama took office, he was convinced that - like all foolish and ideological liberals - he would win over the world with his "charm" alone. He and Hitlery Clinton presented Russia with a "reset" button. During the 2012 election, he mocked Mitt Romney after Mitt warned that Russia posed the greatest geopolitical threat to the United States. After Russia aggressively engages our military in international waters, liberals proclaim that it's not Obama's weakness causing the issue and that Russia is no threat to anyone.

Fast foward to Donald Trump running for office. First, liberals laugh and claim that he won't last a month. After he wins the Republican nomination, liberals attempt to create narrative that suddenly Vladimir Putin and Russia pose the greatest threat to mankind ever conceived and that Trump is a close, personal pal (which may be the case after all in light of these new photos). But liberals can't have it both ways. Either Russia servers no purpose and trying to have relations with them is a great move - in which case Trump is the best man to server in the White House since he apparently has close, personal ties to Putin. Or Russia was a threat all along, in which case liberals were lying, and Obama is not only incredibly weak - he's also ignorant as hell for not recognizing the threat that Russia posed to U.S. interests. You can't have it both ways. So which is it liberals? Which one are you guys lying about?

Internet Explodes After Ivanka Trump Posts Vacation Pic With Vladimir Putin’s Reported Girlfriend

I've always maintained that Trump has connections to Deep State elites.

I'd rather the nation be friends with Russia than enemies though.

Either way, the little people, the folks on main street America are the ones that get screwed.

It doesn't matter if you view foreign policy through a Henry Kissinger POV or a Ziggy Brzezinski POV, either one gets Americans being fodder for the military industrial complex. The only question is, are we going to be fighting Russians, or are we going to be nation building and creating a one world order?

Frankly, I believe, both suck. It serves us no purpose, and it is all just a pack of lies to prop up a debt based currency. It's probably best to mind our own damn business and quit causing trouble as an excuse to build weapons and create massive armies.

Elites are murderous statist thugs that use the power of the state to kill, control and loot, expand their own power, and they certainly don't give a shit about little people, their own, or others.

Kissinger, Albright and Brzezinski: A guide for Millennials

Reagan convinced the country Russia was a threat in two ways, Nuclear and Communism.

Trump has convinced me he is a lose cannon, and has a campaign mgr with distinct ties to Russia. .. $12 million of them.

Trump also convinced me he doesn't want the country to have access any of his financial records.

Trump has convinced me he's a liar.

liar, lose cannon, ties to Russia, hiding something ... to many question marks resting on an unstable foundation to convince me of anything that comes out of Trumps mouth except not to vote for him.

Libs are trying to accuse Russia in "manipulating their elections". I just want everybody to know what Putin himself said about that (and it makes a lot more sense than all that cheap liberal anti-Russian propaganda):

Putin: As for the United States, as we know, the presidential election campaign is now in its final stage. Naturally, we will respect the American voters’ choice and are ready to work with whoever becomes the next president.

Moreover, what we want is to work in close cooperation with the United States on international affairs, but we will not accept the approach of that part of the U.S. establishment that thinks they can decide themselves in which areas we will cooperate and in which areas they will turn up the pressure, including through sanctions. We seek a partnership based on equality and consideration of each other’s interests. Only on this basis can we work together.
Meeting of Russian Federation ambassadors and permanent envoys

And also if anybody wants to know how Putin act under tough circumstances, there is a video with just one episode of his life while being Assistant Chief in Dresden:

"Russia pose the greatest threat to mankind"
Russia poses a great threat to Globalists, but that's not "mankind"! It's actually a privilege to have good relationship and partnership with Russia. Look how efficiently American astronauts and Russian cosmonauts work with each other, they all are good friends and both sides benefit from cooperation.

Last edited:
Reagan convinced the country Russia was a threat in two ways, Nuclear and Communism.

Trump has convinced me he is a lose cannon, and has a campaign mgr with distinct ties to Russia. .. $12 million of them.

Trump also convinced me he doesn't want the country to have access any of his financial records.

liar, lose cannon, ties to Russia, hiding something ... to many question marks resting on an unstable foundation to convince me of anything that comes out of Trumps mouth except not to vote for him.
You won't get any argument from me. The problem we have as a nation right now though is that Hitlery Clinton is even worse. She's received tens of millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation from China. She has illustrated that she doesn't recognize the threat that Russia poses and that she'd like to have better relations with them (and if liberals actually want that - then clearly Trump is the better choice if he does already have relations with them). Hitlery has a long history of pathological lying (so does Trump of course - no denying that). But Hitlery has also illustrated that she is highly irresponsible with classified information.

The Cold War is over.

We have no conflict of interests with Russia.

conspiracy theories have trickled down to the Clinton Foundation.

and the Foundation makes their audited financial statements public record ... yawnnnnnn.

I wold much rather hear " I hate Hillary Clintons guts" than I had hear RW conspiracy bullshit .

The Cold War is over.

that you know of.

The Cold War is over.

That would be true if we decided to stop fucking around in the middle east

If Hillary was so weak on Russia, Putin wouldn't be aiding Trump. And if Trump were seen as an impediment to Putin extending his ability to destabilize free market democracies, Putin wouldn't support him.

Over the next 40 days or so, Trump has to move voters who traditionally vote for strengthening our ties to Europe (the mainstreet Republicans like me) and more independent minded voters like the soccer moms and college educated suburban whites). I don't see how the "Russia issue" helps him ..... unless Putin really has something on Hillary's emails ... which I doubt.

The Cold War is over.

By that logic - we never had a "conflict of interest" - including the Cold War.. :eusa_doh:

We have tons of conflicts of interest with Russia. From their hacking, to their invasion of the Ukraine, to Putin's desire to bring back communism - we have nothing but conflicts with them.

Pre Trump, RW's were ready, able and willing to diss Russia, and did so at the drop of a hat.

so which one is it?

The Cold War is over.

By that logic - we never had a "conflict of interest" - including the Cold War.. :eusa_doh:

We have tons of conflicts of interest with Russia. From their hacking, to their invasion of the Ukraine, to Putin's desire to bring back communism - we have nothing but conflicts with them.

No, the desire of the USSR to dominate the world was a real threat to US interests.

Russian invading the Ukraine is not.

Putin in not trying to bring back communism.

Pre Trump, RW's were ready, able and willing to diss Russia, and did so at the drop of a hat.

so which one is it?

What you just did there? You just demonstrated your poor listening skills.

If only they would stop flying planes into our buildings..... :banghead:
Yeah the guy we trained and funded because we were fucking around in the middle east flew planes into our buildings. So your solution is... keep fucking around in the middle east, arming and training militants? So dumb.

Last edited:

Trump won't convince me he is a loose cannon while he still wants Edward Snowden shot. :cool-45:

so which one is it?
I wouldn't trust anything that Donald Trump says. You shouldn't either. Remember - he's a liberal. He doesn't speak for conservatives.

Yeah the guy we trained and funded because we were fucking around in the middle east flew plains into our buildings. So your solution is... keep fucking around in the middle east, arming and training militants? So dumb.
So your solution is to leave them alone so that they can continue to recruit, train, plan, finance, and execute more attacks against us on U.S. soil? That's beyond dumb. There is no word for it.

Yeah the guy we trained and funded because we were fucking around in the middle east flew plains into our buildings. So your solution is... keep fucking around in the middle east, arming and training militants? So dumb.
So your solution is to leave them alone so that they can continue to recruit, train, plan, finance, and execute more attacks against us on U.S. soil? That's beyond dumb. There is no word for it.
Yeah let's keep going with your strategy where we flood them with weapons and money. It's been going so great the last 50+ years :rolleyes:

New Topics

Forum List

Back