Russia will be out of resources to wage aggressive war in 3 months пїЅ Chief of Intelligence

British propaganda is funnier than American propaganda. It's equally bizarre but more colorful somehow.
Fqe3LJoWYAIcm0M
The bad news is the Russian MoD is running low on shovels and new recruits will be issued rocks instead.

Major General Kyrylo Budanov, Chief of Ukraine's Defence Intelligence, has said that the terrorist state has the time until the end of spring before it runs out of resources to wage an aggressive war.

Source: Budanov in an interview with USA TodayQuote from Budanov: "Russia has wasted huge amounts of human resources, armaments and materials. Its economy and production are not able to cover these losses. It's changed its military chain of command. If Russia's military fails in its aims this spring, it will be out of military tools."

I would have guessed six or seven months, but the recent complaints by Wagner Group about not getting enough ammunition clearly showed this was coming.
Well I hope Russia does run out of resources but it is the fog of war. Time will tell.

So in the 13th month of Putin's 3 day war in Ukraine, Russia is now hoping China will rescue it.

Are we doing a Saturday Night Live skit here?

China's economy is heavily dependent on trade with the US and EU and both have stated that if China delivers lethal aid to Russia it will be hit with sanctions from both the US and EU, and the Chinese economy will suffer serious setbacks in that case, so why would China want to suffer that in order to rescue Russia?

It wouldn't.
I guess when you have China trade going for Russian oil, both of those nations dont need the NATO or US. Russia gets the weapons it needs to bomb Ukraine out of existence, while China sells its products to the bigger exporter of oil. Joe biteme put Russia there when he closed the Keystone pipeline and took many of our rigs off line, all for the Marxists green new deal shit.

I guess when you have China trade going for Russian oil, both of those nations dont need the NATO or US. Russia gets the weapons it needs to bomb Ukraine out of existence, while China sells its products to the bigger exporter of oil. Joe biteme put Russia there when he closed the Keystone pipeline and took many of our rigs off line, all for the Marxists green new deal shit.
Now that Russia has been cut off from Europe, Russia has no choice but to do business with China on any terms China dictates, but if China provides lethal aid to Russia, China will be subject to the same sanctions from the EU and US that have reduced Russian's monthly revenues by nearly 50% and there is no reason why it would want to suffer that loss.

Now that Russia has been cut off from Europe, Russia has no choice but to do business with China on any terms China dictates, but if China provides lethal aid to Russia, China will be subject to the same sanctions from the EU and US that have reduced Russian's monthly revenues by nearly 50% and there is no reason why it would want to suffer that loss.
I guess you just dont get it, do you. China doesnt need US and we definitely need China because Joe Bitme, who is owned by China, got rid of a lot of our factories again, so China is our source for medicines and batteries for EV cars. Russia on the other hand has what China needs which is energy and plenty of people who want what China can offer.

I guess you just dont get it, do you. China doesnt need US and we definitely need China because Joe Bitme, who is owned by China, got rid of a lot of our factories again, so China is our source for medicines and batteries for EV cars. Russia on the other hand has what China needs which is energy and plenty of people who want what China can offer.
That was the same fairy tale Putin told about Europe not being able to get along without Russian gas and oil, but now Europe is doing just fine and the sanctions have cut Russia's monthly revenues by nearly 50% according to the Russian Ministry of Finance. Keep in mind it was Trump's plan all along to bring all those manufacturing jobs back home from China so if China is foolish enough to sell lethal aid to Russia, it will become Benden's plan, too. It took Russia's blundering war in Ukraine to make NATO strong again, and if China blunders into this war, it will help make America great again by bringing all those manufacturing jobs back home.

That was the same fairy tale Putin told about Europe not being able to get along without Russian gas and oil, but now Europe is doing just fine and the sanctions have cut Russia's monthly revenues by nearly 50% according to the Russian Ministry of Finance. Keep in mind it was Trump's plan all along to bring all those manufacturing jobs back home from China so if China is foolish enough to sell lethal aid to Russia, it will become Benden's plan, too. It took Russia's blundering war in Ukraine to make NATO strong again, and if China blunders into this war, it will help make America great again by bringing all those manufacturing jobs back home.
Yeah, Europe is going back to "COAL" fired power plants, so much for green energy. You dipshits just dont get it do you?

Germany and several of its European neighbours are returning to coal-fired power plants in order to conserve precious reserves of natural gas, a temporary — but some say necessary — move after Russia cut back its gas exports following the invasion of Ukraine.

Europe's turn back to coal a 'temporary' measure in response to ... - CBC

www.cbc.ca/news/science/germany-coal-renewable-energy-climate-russia-1.6500354

www.cbc.ca/news/science/germany-coal-renewable-energy-climate-russia-1.650

Yeah, Europe is going back to "COAL" fired power plants, so much for green energy. You dipshits just dont get it do you?

Germany and several of its European neighbours are returning to coal-fired power plants in order to conserve precious reserves of natural gas, a temporary — but some say necessary — move after Russia cut back its gas exports following the invasion of Ukraine.

Europe's turn back to coal a 'temporary' measure in response to ... - CBC

View attachment 763061
www.cbc.ca/news/science/germany-coal-renewable-energy-climate-russia-1.650
Putin persuaded the EU that his neo colonialist war in Ukraine is a more immediate threat to the world than climate change and that trade and commerce with Russia produces a security threat to Europe, so the EU is using coal among some other things to wean itself from Russian energy imports in order to help reduce the threat from Russia. The EU will be fine, but Russia will never recover from its loss of trade with Europe.

Putin persuaded the EU that his neo colonialist war in Ukraine is a more immediate threat to the world than climate change and that trade and commerce with Russia produces a security threat to Europe, so the EU is using coal among some other things to wean itself from Russian energy imports in order to help reduce the threat from Russia. The EU will be fine, but Russia will never recover from its loss of trade with Europe.
But i thought coal was EVIL and dirty, so why was it the United States stopped being a major producer of oil and Natural Gas which we were shipping to EU, then Joe stole the 2020 election , killed the Keystone project, and said that he was going to do away with fossil fuels in America, while allowing Russia to pump oil to the EU, by the Nordstrom pipeline? Then when the war broke out Joe biteme blew up that pipeline causing a major environment impact in that area. And to think the dumbass Joe Biden voters think Joe is for the environment. Yeah they really are that stupid.

Biden voter.jpg

But i thought coal was EVIL and dirty, so why was it the United States stopped being a major producer of oil and Natural Gas which we were shipping to EU, then Joe stole the 2020 election , killed the Keystone project, and said that he was going to do away with fossil fuels in America, while allowing Russia to pump oil to the EU, by the Nordstrom pipeline? Then when the war broke out Joe biteme blew up that pipeline causing a major environment impact in that area. And to think the dumbass Joe Biden voters think Joe is for the environment. Yeah they really are that stupid.

View attachment 763098
Ok, I get it. You couldn't care less about what is going on in the world - you just wanted to take a shot at Biden.

Ok, I get it. You couldn't care less about what is going on in the world - you just wanted to take a shot at Biden.
Okay, i get it, you would rather see this country go down the shitter while billions of dollars goes to a corrupt Ukraine comedian, because how much you hate the US. Yeah, i hate Joe Biteme for allow this shit to happen...

When Andrew Cuomo's housing crash of 2007 happened, we went into a recession that the brown turd Obammy called the new norm. Are we heading for worse, since we cant Quantitative Easing out of the next one?

Okay, i get it, you would rather see this country go down the shitter while billions of dollars goes to a corrupt Ukraine comedian, because how much you hate the US. Yeah, i hate Joe Biteme for allow this shit to happen...

When Andrew Cuomo's housing crash of 2007 happened, we went into a recession that the brown turd Obammy called the new norm. Are we heading for worse, since we cant Quantitative Easing out of the next one?
But why are you cluttering up threads here when your posts belong on boards dealing with domestic politics?

Forum List

Back