Russia was kicked out of the G8 for going into Crimea, China takes over Hong Kong, and...they are rewarded with the olympics?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Spying, stealing, economic exploitation, concentration camps, taking back Hong Kong without a bullet fired (and denial of democratic party members), the Wuhan Virus, threats and laughing at Taiwan with the immediate threat that they will take it back, and they are rewarded by the West, it's leaders and businesses?

The weakest Western leadership in history (lead by Merkel), China continues to roll over the West, flabby West and it's agencies. Agencies and militaries who will one day be completely nullified.

I hope there are patriots in the future who scrape the internet and find posts (and emails) like mine Yes I warned many for a very long time. I hope you aren't living in the aftermath that I foresee.

Beijing could tighten its grip on Hong Kong further, showing lack of concern for international outcry

The Chicoms are now the favored tyrants, now that the USSR collapsed.

The difference has been in Chinas drive to infiltrate the Western education system, including and especially MBA's and such. There were plenty of Russian Apologists in the 70s and 80s, but they were in the minority. Now, due to the easy money and broken promises, the West is handing it over to China, and the mass media tell us "you are xenophobic and racist" for daring to challenge the communists.

It's been a full court press and China is laughing at all of us. "This is MUCH easier than we expected comrade"

The Olympics have been an International joke lately. Thank goodness I stopped watching it for years.

May be, but billions around the world WILL watch. They will watch the nice, clean streets of Beijing, all cleaned up and government enforced order to ensure they look great on TV.

They will see, smiling, happy communists and their loyal nation, as they hide the concentration camps and political prisoners.

Actions should define a nation, not optics. Their record has been abysmal, especially by the alt-left standards in which Cancelling others is so easy, shaming pollution while China throws citizens into concentration camps and pollutes worse than any nation on earth.

This is the grand stage for President Xi, and we are giving it to him like nice, docile, obedient Stockholm Syndrome victims.

It's the definition of insane and will define what we in the West have become. We are throwing our humanity into hell by allowing the rise of this nation to extend beyond any ability to reign them in.

Last edited:
Spying, stealing, economic exploitation, concentration camps, taking back Hong Kong without a bullet fired (and denial of democratic party members), the Wuhan Virus, threats and laughing at Taiwan with the immediate threat that they will take it back, and they are rewarded by the West, it's leaders and businesses?

The weakest Western leadership in history (lead by Merkel), China continues to roll over the West, flabby West and it's agencies. Agencies and militaries who will one day be completely nullified.

I hope there are patriots in the future who scrape the internet and find posts (and emails) like mine Yes I warned many for a very long time. I hope you aren't living in the aftermath that I foresee.

Beijing could tighten its grip on Hong Kong further, showing lack of concern for international outcry

The Olympic committee should cancel the Olympics? Seems like a stretch.

You left out the contractual reason why China took over Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Returned to China - HISTORY

Last edited:

Forum List

Back