Russia. The next logical steps

I'm enemy of folks like you ...

Good to know. But you are not the only Nazi. Indeed I should be happy every day no one murders me. But who is every day able to be the most happy man of the world?

Last edited:
Good to know. But you are not the only Nazi. Indeed I should be happy every day no one murders me. But who is every day able to be the most happy man of the world?

A Nazi?
Just for trying to follow the Holy Bible and keep Traditional Values and Traditional Moral?

According to you not only US - founders could be blamed as 'nazis' but almost any great writer and politician who'd died not earlier as hundred years ago

Everyone below is a Nazi according to you
Here is the tiny part of 'Nazis' only
In reality there are much more!

maxresdefault.jpg

61QfSu9G1zL.jpg

51E5Dz96YUL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

henry-ford-my-life-and-work.jpg

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

81-BoGSe4ZL.jpg

alexander-the-great-4.jpg

friedrich-schiller_9783518182024_cover.jpg

A Nazi?
Just for trying to follow the Holy Bible and keep Traditional Values and Traditional Moral?

According to you not only US - founders could be blamed as 'nazis' but almost any great writer and politician who'd died not earlier as hundred years ago

maxresdefault.jpg

61QfSu9G1zL.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

81-BoGSe4ZL.jpg

alexander-the-great-4.jpg

friedrich-schiller_9783518182024_cover.jpg

No idea what's wrong with you - but you are always totally wrong with everything what you say about Germany so I do not think anything is right what you say about Europe or about the USA. And with the Christian religion has also nothing to do what you say. You are weird.

No idea what's wrong with you - but you are always totally wrong with everything what you say about Germany so I do not think anything is right what you say about Europe or about the USA. And with the Christian religion has also nothing to do what you say. You are weird.
The bible is one of the most dangerous pieces of self-glossing literature ever to molest Homo sapiens. It is a violent, fascist collective psychopathology.

21 Oct The Duran: Ukraine Update

The bible is one of the most dangerous pieces of self-glossing literature ever to molest Homo sapiens. It is a violent, fascist collective psychopathology. ....

Idiot ... What for heavens sake is wrong with this planet? Ever heard about that we lost a lot of insects? What do you do for your sisters and brothers, the insects? If you do nothing for them - or if you do even less than nothing for them - why? Very simple: Because you are a psychopath, a sociopath and an enemy of all life - even an enemy of your own life ...

Last edited:
badger2

How long do you need to find the name of a brave US-American? What about John McCain? Not a good example because he is a Christian?

Last edited:
A Nazi?

maxresdefault.jpg

61QfSu9G1zL.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I haven't read his autobiography, but Henry Ford was a big Nazi supporter until the end of the war, when he was shown films of the horror at concentration camps.

Forum List

Back