Russia shuts mission to NATO in spy row retaliation

Yes, it's weird. At that time, pressure was put on Russia and it accepted everything silently. Obama called Russia a regional power.
Then America looked strong and Obama behaved like a right-wing politician. And Trump, on the contrary, led an absolutely leftist policy.

Obama kissing up to Russia. That's always been a left wing act. Loved the reset button. DURR
Why did Biden cave on Nord Stream again? Because caving made him look tough? LOL!

As far as I understood, something was built in Romania only. In general, the plan was rejected.
That is, there is nothing to be afraid of Russia there is nothing dangerous. They succeeded in rejecting the missile defense installation. And everyone is silent about this.

That is, there is nothing to be afraid of Russia there is nothing dangerous.

Exactly! Russia is an awesome neighbor, that's why they all joined NATO.

Russia's decision to close the NATO mission in Moscow "will complicate relations between Russia and the West."

This was stated by the German Foreign Minister.

Strange. A week ago, the German Foreign Minister said nothing about the fact that NATO's decision to expel Russian diplomats would complicate relations between Russia and the West...

Russia is trying to weaken NATO, divide it. .

I would be not amazed if you disagree with placing of Russian nukes somewhere in the Toronto vicinity.
So, why Russia shall tolerate NATO nukes directly at Russian border in so-called 'Baltic states', three whores - Lilliputians?
Because Russians shall be idiots?

I believe that the Baltic states are playing on the side of the Kremlin.

No one Russian likes three Baltic whores and wants a relationship with them.
Only insane psychopaths believe Russia wants to have three beggars back.
They shall suck by NATO, EU and USA, not by Russia.

Traitor Putin shall make a huge wall on the Russian border with three whores and establish ZERO relations in anything.

083301.jpg

a5021563b998528a762563169c4a3d06.jpg

EzqJbGHXIAYNce0.jpg

18516232.jpg

US_Latvia%20%281%29.jpg

I would be not amazed if you disagree with placing of Russian nukes somewhere in the Toronto vicinity.
So, why Russia shall tolerate NATO nukes directly at Russian border in so-called 'Baltic states', three whores - Lilliputians?
Because Russians shall be idiots?
Because Russians are evil...........

Yeah I can but I'm not going to. Just because.........

You can't because you know nothing and just repeat lies of 'politicians' and presstitutes.
The root of the problem is Russia has commodities which the West wants to have for free.
So, Russia is bad.
Like all another countries where peoples refuse to share their wealth with banksters and globalists.

You can't because you know nothing and just repeat lies of 'politicians' and presstitutes.
The root of the problem is Russia has commodities which the West wants to have for free.
So, Russia is bad.
Like all another countries where peoples refuse to share their wealth with banksters and globalists.
I won't because it's a waste of time, every time you post you lie. But that's what Glavset pays you to do...........

Nobody recognized them, but they immediately announced their readiness.

In what sense is Central Asia Russia's allies? Central Asians in Russia are the poorest labor migrants who are employed in dirty and hard work, with the exception of Kazakhstan, exactly the people who suffer from the Taliban in Afghanistan. They are the most powerless nation and Moscow does nothing to improve their situation, and even turns a blind eye to their humiliation in the media.
Here is the show, which is broadcasted in the Russian Federation through the central channels and is freely available on video hosting sites. The essence of these scenes is the portrayal of Tajik labor migrants as idiots.

If you don't like the word 'allies' applied to Central Asian repub, you can easily change it to 'vassals'. Russia considers this territory as their sphere of influence.

Yes, the Russians look on the people from CA region (especially the Tajiks) upside down. That is of little surprise, though, given that the Russians is quite xenophobic nation.

If you don't like the word 'allies' applied to Central Asian repub, you can easily change it to 'vassals'. Russia considers this territory as their sphere of influence.
And that's why they fought on the side of the Pashtuns against the Tajiks?

And that's why they fought on the side of the Pashtuns against the Tajiks?
They didn't fight on the side of the Pashtuns. The Soviets fought for their own interests. Their allies as well as their enemies were representatives of various ethnic groups.

NATO defense ministers have approved a plan to protect peace-loving Europe from aggressive Russia in the event of a russian evil retaliatory strike against an extremely moderate and self-defensive attack by freedom loving and democratic Europeans.

NATO defense ministers have approved a plan to protect peace-loving Europe from aggressive Russia in the event of a russian evil retaliatory strike against an extremely moderate and self-defensive attack by freedom loving and democratic Europeans.

Poor Russia and her massive inferiority complex.

Forum List

Back