"russia"'s ruble has crashed 20% as Ukraine war costs pile up and energy revenue sinks

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
"Everything is going according to plan."
-Saddam Putsein

Good. But all of the oligarchs, including Putin, don’t have their money in rubles. I would like to seem them loose all of their assets.

sounds more and more like 1917 :thup:

Funny. Buried in the details is the fact that the Ruble has actually INCREASED in value by 65 Rubles to the dollar, an increase of 54% from its low a year ago!
good boi ivan :thup: , whats about your oil- gas Revenues ? "increase" as well ?

Make allowances for TitLoser who is mentally out of balance and very disturbed .

Still bitter after fleeing Russia because of his extremist behaviour .

Russia is resilient

FpuC3E-WYAMVolo

Russia is resilient. If things get too tight, I guess Putin will just be forced to invade another country!
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

Dear Uncle P s men are all singing this lovely song as they shell their Ukey peas .
No Ukey men left so they are shelling peas .

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

If I know the Russians, they will fight this war even if they don't have TP to wipe their asses with, will just get fiercer and meaner, and will just pour it on with hundreds of thousands of soldiers. They will overcome and win a war of attrition no matter what the cost, and they will drag down the world economy spending a trillion dollars trying to fight them off, beat you over the fucking heads until you can't take anymore and win the war of attrition bringing in and uniting every enemy of the USA against us militarily and economically until there is nothing left of Ukraine but a charred, blackened, smoldering heap.

Why? Because they are RUSSIANS.

And had the Worthless Prick Biden just kept his big, fat nose out of it, Ukraine or the desired part of it would have fallen quickly and softly with a minimal of deaths and damage. But either way, I assure you, Ukraine is dead meat and in the End, Putin will have Zelensky's head mounted on his wall.

Because they are RUSSIANS.

Oh and, you can kiss goodbye to any hope of ever getting Crimea back either.

If I know the Russians, they will fight this war even if they don't have TP to wipe their asses with, will just get fiercer and meaner, and will just pour it on with hundreds of thousands of soldiers.
wrong, the reality :

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

ps

If I know the Russians, they will fight this war even if they don't have TP to wipe their asses with, will just get fiercer and meaner, and will just pour it on with hundreds of thousands of soldiers. They will overcome and win a war of attrition no matter what the cost, and they will drag down the world economy spending a trillion dollars trying to fight them off, beat you over the fucking heads until you can't take anymore and win the war of attrition bringing in and uniting every enemy of the USA against us militarily and economically until there is nothing left of Ukraine but a charred, blackened, smoldering heap.

Why? Because they are RUSSIANS.

And had the Worthless Prick Biden just kept his big, fat nose out of it, Ukraine or the desired part of it would have fallen quickly and softly with a minimal of deaths and damage. But either way, I assure you, Ukraine is dead meat and in the End, Putin will have Zelensky's head mounted on his wall.

Because they are RUSSIANS.

Oh and, you can kiss goodbye to any hope of ever getting Crimea back either.
You forget to write:
'And I gladly will be a whore for them. Because they are RUSSIANS'.

Russia is resilient. If things get too tight, I guess Putin will just be forced to invade another country!
New contracts are much cheaper now than last summer in Germany. Of course if you had a fixed price for two years that runs out now, you will get a price increase. Gas now at 11 cents per kWh (down from 40) and electricity at 37 cents per kWh (down from 70). Source: @zeitonline But Pootin said we'd all be freezing in Europe :auiqs.jpg: ...

Forum List

Back