Russia runs circles around the Rube Patrol of Obama n' Hillary

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Treaty to cut US-Russia nukes; signing in 2 weeks

By ROBERT BURNS and LYNN BERRY, Associated Press Writers Robert Burns And Lynn Berry, Associated Press Writers – 2 hrs 37 mins ago

"WASHINGTON – The U.S. and Russia reached a breakthrough agreement Wednesday for a historic treaty to reduce the nuclear arsenals of the former Cold War rivals, the most significant pact in a generation and an important milestone in the decades-long quest to lower the risk of global nuclear war....The accord is expected to cut the number of long-range nuclear weapons held by each side to about 1,500, and it raises hopes for further disarmament in the years ahead."

Treaty to cut US-Russia nukes; signing in 2 weeks - Yahoo! News

I read this and I had to laugh out loud. What make you think Russia even has 1,500 working warheads and missiles? But we're going to take down our working hardware. LOL

So your disbelief of how many warheads Russia has means what to the rest of the world?

You been over there counting?

Russia has one function army division --one. They might have 6 working missile and warheads.

Why are we even talking with them? Why are we disarming? Oh right, Obama wants to destroy us from within.

Nevermind

Last edited:
It does us no real damage, makes us look good to the idiots, but we still have enough nukes to deal with the real threat.

The only real reason to have all those nukes was to deal with the fact that Russia had a lot of geography and hardened sites.

The only real threat has very little geography, and we no longer have to worry about mutual annihilation.

Of course, the Russians understood what these things could do. The current nuisances seem oblivious.

My understanding is we retire and rebuild the inventory every 18 months or so anyway.

I thought this thread was gonna be about how Putin Pawned Hilary when she skipped up to his Dacha and he blasted the US for Sanctioning Russian Trade for dealing with Iran.

Hilary took the heat, grinning like a baboon on Russian TV, and responding that the USA looked forward to wrking out the details of any disagreements...blah, blah, blah....

She might as well have turned around, hiked up her skirt, and allowed Putin to assult her with a Vodka Bottle.

I strongly suspect any small nation that used a nuke in an aggressive war would see incoming from three directions. This is something that none of the large nations, the US, Russia, and China can tolerate getting started.

As for the Russians and the US going at it, I see no chance of that in the foreseeable future, same for China. In fact, if there is a nuclear attack on any nation, I suspect it will be a terrorist group that steals one from Pakistan or India. And there will be no target to attack with nukes in a case like that.

I thought this thread was gonna be about how Putin Pawned Hilary when she skipped up to his Dacha and he blasted the US for Sanctioning Russian Trade for dealing with Iran.

Hilary took the heat, grinning like a baboon on Russian TV, and responding that the USA looked forward to wrking out the details of any disagreements...blah, blah, blah....

She might as well have turned around, hiked up her skirt, and allowed Putin to assult her with a Vodka Bottle.

So we have only 1500 nukes ready to go. What target in the world would not be annihlated expending only half of that arsenal? What need is there for us to have even 1000 warheads?

Russia has one function army division --one. They might have 6 working missile and warheads.

Why are we even talking with them? Why are we disarming? Oh right, Obama wants to destroy us from within.

Nevermind

wow you are sad. you do know your hero made the first start treaty right?

Nevermind

My "Hero" wasn't running around the world looking for people to bow to and to disarm us.

So we have only 1500 nukes ready to go. What target in the world would not be annihlated expending only half of that arsenal? What need is there for us to have even 1000 warheads?

I don't know, but I'm sure plenty of folks in The States where the Nukes are Maintained could tell you how valuable their contribution to the defense of the USA is.

I think Samson's point is valid here. But Russian trade with Iran will bite them in the ass before it does anyone else any damage. Putin seems to be make the same mistake with Iran that Stalin made with Hitler.

And what the Iranians are getting from the Russians seems to be not a whole lot of use. We can track any Diesel sub anywhere, and I don't see the Iranians being too clued in on the importance of silent running of any nuke sub they get. And Russian tech seems to have run aground at the time of the Kursk accident.

So the Iranians are paying a great deal for not much, Russia is in bigger danger than we are because the Iranians love them just as much as they love us, but the Russians are being the useful idiots.

Hillary really should remind the russians about the last time they made deals with psycho loony toons back in the 40s, and how much that hurt them. We can take care of ourselves. Russian stupidity just makes it harder.

Nevermind

My "Hero" wasn't running around the world looking for people to bow to and to disarm us.

was this simple deflection or did it have a point?

Strange

Most of the world is celebrating a decrease in nuclear warheads

Like the President said.....

“A nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought. The only value in our two nations possessing nuclear weapons is to make sure they will never be used. But then would it not be better to do away with them entirely?”

Sure makes a lot of sense. Glad I voted for him

“A nuclear war cannot be won and must never be fought. The only value in our two nations possessing nuclear weapons is to make sure they will never be used. But then would it not be better to do away with them entirely?”

Yes, Russia and China should definitely get rid of their entire nuclear arsenals

Yes, Russia and China should definitely get rid of their entire nuclear arsenals

Agree :clap2:

Another stupid, irrelevant, dishonest post from yet another partisan hack asshole on USMB. Nothing to see here folks, typical childish political mudslinging of bullshit.

Agree :clap2:

So should all nations, including Israel.
Then we would have some creidbility in preventing other nations from aquiring them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back