"russia" Recruiting Homeless People to Join Army Amid Shortage of Volunteers

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Friday´s Feel good news! one for sure putin´s empire is finished

Authorities in St. Petersburg have tried to get homeless people to enlist as military recruits for the war in Ukraine, as Russian forces reel from huge troop losses, local media reported.
tigrbn.jpg

The homelessness charity Nochlezhka said that employees from the Frunzensky district administration in Russia's second city had visited a shelter on August 17. A Nochlezhka representative told the Ukrainian news outlet Bumaga that officials tried to talk to those staying at the shelter and leave leaflets containing information about contract services. The duty officer at the shelter did not allow this and asked the officials to talk to the management before they ended up leaving.

Last edited:

Russia Recruiting Homeless People​

Could be a real career opportunity for you! Do let us know when Ukraine wins this war!

The turning point for Zelensky now could be if Pootin's troops all get sick on some bad vodka and have to spend the next 30 says all on the shitter!

Russia even has better homeless people than we do. Our homeless are mentally ill drug addicts that can't do more than shit in the streets.

I don't think homeless democrats are shitting IN the streets. They just let a load build up in their pants until it finally finds its way down their pants leg and eventually rolls out over the curb. :smoke:

I guess Putin thinks that the best way to deal with the homeless is to send them into a meat grinder!

I guess Putin thinks that the best way to deal with the homeless is to send them into a meat grinder!

Pure desperation. If they go to Ukraine then they quickly regret this and wanna go back to safe prison.

Forum List

Back